Responding to poeple disgusted by feederism

So I ranted to some haters about our fetish and wanted to share with you guys.

I too have this fetish and see it as an important part of my life. Think of it as a much rarer version of a gay person. It's simply something that I prefrence. I'm sexually satisfied when my partner puts on weight as long as they understand the guidelines that I live by prior to establishing a serious conection. I was at first extremely embarrassed by this fact about me and had to over come a lot of shame to speak openly about it. Ide start by saying so I'm weird don't judge me please. Then ide say ok so I like big girls. Well I like small girls but I like when they get bigger. And ide usually get a response like you want me to get fat. That was the best and easiest response I could ask for. From that point on we both are clear what we are expecting. I start with asking if there hungry. If they say yes I put on my game face! This is a big moment for me I can't mess this up. Its up to me to make this girl my queen. Spoil her like shes never been spoiled before cook a meal that makes her mouth water and hopefully she enjoys this treatment. If I give her an experience that she is pleased with and she decides our unusual yet honest interaction is special. She simply eats what I offer. There is a more extreme part of my fetish called forced feeding but again only if it's attractive to my partner. It's completely up to her how far she wants to take it. The relationship rides on one party's desire to submit to another. She is fully in control of her desisions. As soon as she communicates a discomfort with her body and size we work together to not exceed this limit she's comfertable with. This fetish gives more satisfaction than you would think. First we have the physical part. This is unlike your typical sexual interaction because change is encouraged. Think of the time you had great sex. Now think if you were willing to invest your body to make it more satisfying. the difference between sex one day and sex the next is no longer the same. Were both dedicated to take things further than the last time. the simple satisfaction of touching another humans soft comforting flesh. I always prefer soft over hard it's the feeling of comfort that only fat cells can offer. I'm satisfied with the progress and the new curves as soon as I notice them. there like opening presents on Christmas morning. I'm surely satisfied with the gifts but we can have more. We both want more. We are often shocked at how much weight we've gained. We feel satisfied yet embarrassed. We get off when we have a family gathering were everyone's gunna get to see how fat she's got. Acceptince of yourself no matter the size is a challenge. if we can learn to be happy with yourself big or small we can learn to appreciate this temporary exestence. We can appreciate it pound by pound. We can experience sex at all sizes and shapes. I'm talking sex is never the same and never boring. She gives me the gift of her body. I take care of it like the temple it is. If she reaches a point of discomfort we work together to loose some weight we can experience the process as many times as were willing to put in the work for. It's not a sick thing that poeple look at it as it's special and unique to all the are involved our unique traits and feetures is what makes the world such an interesting place. Wouldn't this suck if we were all the same!

you mention some very strong points. when you get it down to put it as a fetish that opens a whole lot of arguments and rightly so. when i have had the opportunity to share a why and how is it i tell it like that. there are all kinds of fetishes from sucking toes to wearing black to dominating and tying to watching someone smoke... well i happen to like watching ladies eat and gain some weight. as simple as that. and i mean no harm by that, it is just the way it is. you don{t like well i am sure you have your kinks as well and probably you don't dare to admit them 

First off, nobody cares that you have a preference. More importantly, you have some serious victim mentality to compare having a fat fetish to the way the gay community has been treated lol. This rant seems out of touch; you complain about being ostracized and then just start describing how you fantasize about making girls gain weight. This does not seem like much of a serious discussion compared to just a rant you wanted out in the world, which isn't an issue of course. There's not much to discuss here, unless I'm criticizing you for comparing your personal shame to the horrid treatment the gay community has faced. 

You don't really present much more than a story about your fantasies. No real opinions for us to discuss nor evidence to analyze. 

• 2 weeks later...

Comparing a set of sexual preferences and kinks to a sexual orientation sounds like a big stretch, given than the former parts can be repressed or worn out depending one's character, moral and sense of negative involvement into these, while the other... well, I don't even goes further. It seems like a bait.

Bait GIF

I view sexual orientations as really strong and widely socially accepted fetishes. All sexualities lie on a spectrum; who's to tell you what you can and can't be attracted to? Yes, the privilege of being attracted to whomever you are ends when that other suffers because of the attraction, but the point is if no one is being harmed it should all be accepted.

You've got people depressed because they can't let themselves be due to societal taboos. Sounds akin to what in-the-closet gays experience when stuck in homophobic communities.

46 minutes ago, chubbybutt22 said:

People are disgusted by a number of fetishes (scat, vore, vomit, tentacles, etc.). It’s not really a big deal. 

Are you really comparing people who get turned on by weight gain and the trivial subtleties of progressing its way out into overweighted to obesity statuses with tentacles and bodily wastes?

30 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Are you really comparing people who get turned on by weight gain and the trivial subtleties of progressing its way out into overweighted to obesity statuses with tentacles and bodily wastes?

See prime example of someone being disgusted by other fetishes. Lol. 

A fetish is just ah abnormal attraction. So. Yes. I don’t want to get fucked by a kraken but if some one does that’s fine. You like fat women. Also fine.

This is kindergarten shit. Let people like what they like. But don’t expect them to like what you like  

1 hour ago, chubbybutt22 said:

See prime example of someone being disgusted by other fetishes. Lol. 

A fetish is just ah abnormal attraction.

You're confusing apples and guano, mt dear. 

Fat sexuality is not solely dominated by paraphilias, but by preferences. If I like my partner shortish, tall, Petite, waifily figured, plump, fat, small-breasted or fat-breasted, whether individual or gated groups found whenever series of those repulsing or not is no matter. These are still commodity fetishes and kinks.

Getting aroused about bodily wastes and animal muscular hydrostats, however, are NOT commodity fetishes and kinks: these are paraphilias or in other words, sexual deviancies.

15 hours ago, John Smith said:

You're confusing apples and guano, mt dear. 

Fat sexuality is not solely dominated by paraphilias, but by preferences. If I like my partner shortish, tall, Petite, waifily figured, plump, fat, small-breasted or fat-breasted, whether individual or gated groups found whenever series of those repulsing or not is no matter. These are still commodity fetishes and kinks.

Getting aroused about bodily wastes and animal muscular hydrostats, however, are NOT commodity fetishes and kinks: these are paraphilias or in other words, sexual deviancies.

Do you think this is charming? Just like people like what they like. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have long viewed genuine fat-sexuality as a part of queerness. “Fetish” seemed too small and as though it’s a one-off fantasy some folks have. I’m sure that exists, but for a lot of us it’s a core part of our sexuality. A sexuality that is obviously not seen as normative. 

Obviously, this depends on your perspective, but I do think that there is a level of ‘queerness’ if fatness is a core part of your sexuality. 

But, as stated above, you like what you like. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You have a belly
On 8/19/2020 at 4:05 PM, chubbybutt22 said:

Do you think this is charming? Just like people like what they like. 

Don't know about charming, however I do know it's definitely not English.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always used the gay community as a comparison. It's not victimization. Why does a gay guy like to suck dick? He just does. Why do I like fat chicks? I just do.

I think the massive delineation between preference and fetish is that you do not build a life around your fetish, do not take your fetish to meet your parents, or have children with your fetish. I fucking hate that nasty f word with a purple passion.

So to answer your original question, how do you respond to people who are disgusted by your feederism? Stop giving a damn about what people think. If fattening a girl makes your dick hard, why do you need to seek validation from others? It's brutally that simple. You like big girls, I've done a whole kfd talk about the closeted fa, we already know judging by your preference of a mate, or partner, that you like big girls. What you do behind closed doors, is on you. You want to fatten a fat girl up? Have at it. Other people are not required to approve or understand something you like doing. And that's perfectly okay. But then again, as I said you don't need their approval or validation for something sexually that turns you on.

So I'm strolling along on the internet while being extremely stoned and I found myself here looking for connection to others. I took the time to try my best at establishing a connection to others like me. But I get devalued because your nit picking bullshit. No not gay people they had nothing to do but stand as an object to draw out comparisons from like how both gay and fetish people require to be accepted by a loving community. Wheres the love guys.