Newest Realizations / Experiences Felt While Eating Your Way Into Obesity

John Smith

16 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

why is she carrying her own food ? we should be helping her 

A true gentleman. I respect that. 🥂

10 hours ago, bangs15 said:

ex of mine went from 190-263, said one day when she was walking home around 220-240, she noticed she could feel her belly jiggle when she walked for the first time. she said it was a very interesting sensation/realization. 

Oh, very nice! Tell us more.

for us sitting here, we usually say to the model. oh 50 pounds in one year, lets do it again ! and some actually do, and gain another 50 pounds, so... lets say the model was a mere 150 pounds, or... in my case. my lady. going from 130 pounds to 200 may be an attractive 67 gain, and at 200 one would think that she can easily go for another 50 pounds. but we do ignore the impact in her daily life on having gained 50% of her body mass while surely losing muscle so. i can guess there is a lot to tell in that department. that we would love to read of course.

I guess I never really fully grasped how gradual a body changes when gaining weight. In the first 10 months I was dating my girlfriend, she apparently gained around 50 lb and I was none the wiser. I never realized she gained any weight at all until she brought it up since we spent basically every day together in those first 10 months so I definitely missed the daily minuscule changes (on average, she was only gaining about 0.2 lb/day). Like still, over a year later, I’m pretty sure she’s gained weight, but how much is a mystery to me. If she gained at the exact rate she did before, we’re talking an additional 75 lb gain but like I have no clue because the gain was so gradual it could really be anything. 

Guest LionLily

Yeah there is a ripple to movements that can catch me off guard sometimes. Like when your wave it's no longer just your forearm, it jiggles all the way to your shoulder lol 

Or when you are sitting reach for something that fell and your stomach physically make it harder to reach for is odd. Like I am very flexible, but I am being blocked by mass not my own ability to just grab it. That one definitely something you just notice one day waayy later out of nowhere 😆

1 hour ago, LionLily said:

Yeah there is a ripple to movements that can catch me off guard sometimes. Like when your wave it's no longer just your forearm, it jiggles all the way to your shoulder lol 

Or when you are sitting reach for something that fell and your stomach physically make it harder to reach for is odd. Like I am very flexible, but I am being blocked by mass not my own ability to just grab it. That one definitely something you just notice one day waayy later out of nowhere 😆

Exactly. The on-going physical changes related to weight gain are indeed gradual, but one's own self-awareness about those are sometimes less a matter of successive steps and more like an almost metabolic, run-of-the-mill cognitive biases to overcome.