30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

2 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Hi everyone! Getting a new job soon so been a little busy but who’s ready for summer? I’m so excited to go to the beach! 
P.S. who wants to see if I’ve gained mor…..  

Hi! New to your thread but I’m eager to see if you’ve gained more. Your body has been filling out so nicely. Can’t wait to see you try on bathing suits! 

Kinda embarrassing update 😂

went to Starbucks this morning and ordered 2 sausage, bacon, cheese burritos, 3 glazed doughnuts, and 4 cake pops. When I was done ordering the lady in the drive thru said “getting breakfast for the office?!” I said no just for me! And she laughed haha 

then I ate it all on the way to work… might explain why my work skirt isn’t fitting the same ha

6 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Kinda embarrassing update 😂

went to Starbucks this morning and ordered 2 sausage, bacon, cheese burritos, 3 glazed doughnuts, and 4 cake pops. When I was done ordering the lady in the drive thru said “getting breakfast for the office?!” I said no just for me! And she laughed haha 

then I ate it all on the way to work… might explain why my work skirt isn’t fitting the same ha

Nah has to have shrunk in the wash 😉

Guest kenrk
On 5/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, Lms2268 said:

Hi everyone! I really am interested in looking for a feeder - preferably online just because that’s easier. But with my appetite increasing so much it’s hard to keep myself satisfied. I just want to order more food constantly. Kind of embarrassing lol but I can’t help it ☺️😋 if anyone is interested message me and we can chat more! 

What would this entail?

Guest kenrk
17 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

I think I’ve put some of the pounds back on 😂 I’ve been eating multiple breakfast burritos and doughnuts every morning lol 

Little piggy just can’t keep weight off for long, she’s destined to be a sexy whale!

Guest kenrk
11 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

It’s true 😇 or maybe a seal haha 

Either way you’ll need some more blubber !