30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

I went to Starbucks yesterday because I was SO excited for pumpkin spice! I ordered a chai with pumpkin spice (the best drink!) and then I asked for a pumpkin muffin, pumpkin bread, a pumpkin scone, AND a cake pop and they were out of all of it 😭 so I kept asking for everything doughnuts, croissants, muffins… they had hardly anything left I was so sad 😕 the lady just kept staring at me and I kinda felt embarrassed that I went in and asked for so much and kept asking for more 😬 she probably thought I was sharing with friends or something right? 

so I left hungry for sweets and went to the grocery real quick and grabbed some candy bars before heading home to stuff myself 😋🥰

15 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I went to Starbucks yesterday because I was SO excited for pumpkin spice! I ordered a chai with pumpkin spice (the best drink!) and then I asked for a pumpkin muffin, pumpkin bread, a pumpkin scone, AND a cake pop and they were out of all of it 😭 so I kept asking for everything doughnuts, croissants, muffins… they had hardly anything left I was so sad 😕 the lady just kept staring at me and I kinda felt embarrassed that I went in and asked for so much and kept asking for more 😬 she probably thought I was sharing with friends or something right? 

so I left hungry for sweets and went to the grocery real quick and grabbed some candy bars before heading home to stuff myself 😋🥰

Of course the lady thought you would share them with friends. I mean, it wouldn't be nice of her to think you would eat it all by yourself just because you have a chubby belly, right? Don't be embarrassed for asking to much. She is happy to sell you all that she has left. She wouldn't want to have any leftovers either. The grocery was a really good solution on your part. If you want it, then you gotta have it. That is the thought of a greedy hungry lil piggy you got there. 😏

I really loved your youtube video btw. Your sensual eating while playing a bit with your food and with your big chubby belly in the background. I loved it and would love to see more videos like this! 😁

22 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

I’m stuffing myself with cookies as I’m typing this 😂😋

That sounds good! Do you have an after shot for us after your stuffing? ☺️

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I’m glad it’s almost time for pants because my shorts don’t fit anymore! 🤭 I’ve really been feeling plump lately! I went to Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, and chick fil a for lunch today 😋

DB185DB5-9DA2-48AD-B028-DD2D2D051267.jpeg

C9B2E06A-1FAB-491F-AA2D-1B27613969BF.jpeg

A6EF4524-469E-48D3-9C49-042C9D805A06.jpeg

Looks like a nice amount of weight gain has gone to your hips! That underwear is giving you some major love handles 😅

10 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I’m glad it’s almost time for pants because my shorts don’t fit anymore! 🤭 I’ve really been feeling plump lately! I went to Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, and chick fil a for lunch today 😋

DB185DB5-9DA2-48AD-B028-DD2D2D051267.jpeg

C9B2E06A-1FAB-491F-AA2D-1B27613969BF.jpeg

A6EF4524-469E-48D3-9C49-042C9D805A06.jpeg

I love how those panties cut into your sexy curvaceous hips. You are filling out so nicely. Your body is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the update. Have you been able to add any more video content recently?! I really enjoy watching you enjoy delicious sweets!

Any winter weight goals lined up or just taking the holiday season as it comes?

Have you thought about applying to be a curvage model btw? 😊 not one to look the free YouTube gift horse, but you could funnel (almost literally 😅) any money you make into supporting your gaining endeavours!

5 hours ago, Expanditor said:

Any winter weight goals lined up or just taking the holiday season as it comes?

Have you thought about applying to be a curvage model btw? 😊 not one to look the free YouTube gift horse, but you could funnel (almost literally 😅) any money you make into supporting your gaining endeavours!

Currently no goals - just eating all the holiday food and sweets 😋 I’m pretty good at gaining on accident anyways! 
and yes I’ve thought about it! I’m not really sure how it all works but I am interested. 

• 4 weeks later...