30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

Guest chubby encourager
23 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Can’t stop eating these cookies rn... a crumb just fell down my bra 😂

63A51B67-32BF-4299-B203-E249786DF091.jpeg

5A1D012F-6F5D-4FB5-9DC8-4B1D5028C4CF.jpeg

Now that looks like you're really enjoying those cookies! The best stuffings are when it makes you feel so good that you can't stop. The weight looks great on you!

Guest Doggo123
18 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Weigh in!! Any guess?? 🤭 Feeling really round today ☺️

D8440042-36A8-412C-96F2-472D37C7FA22.jpeg

Hmmm 150??

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So I have an update. So basically I haven’t posted in awhile bc I’m on a “diet” now (prescribed to me by my doctor) so I’ve kinda lost some weight. 

I was up to 153! My highest weight EVER! (That was my weight in my scale photo). I began having stomach pain and other effects (due to some minor conditions I’ve had since I was little) so my doctor told me to eat healthier. At first I blew it off but when I went back my weight was higher and he was more concerned bc I gained “a lot of weight” (his words not mine 😂) in a short amount of time. Anyways bc of my minor health stuff that I’ve had trouble with in the past he put on a “healthier” diet so it doesn’t get worse. My family has been pretty on me about my diet so it’s been harder to sneak stuff 🙄

Also my family has definitely noticed my gain too. After I went to the doctor the second time my mom freaked out and asked me how much I really weighed (I had been lying and she definitely knew by now). I told her I was up to 153 and she freaked out 😂 I tried to seem upset about it lol she was kind of shocked and was like “I can’t believe you let yourself go like that”. 

Sooo basically I’ve already lost almost 10 pounds and I’m down to 144.8 (last time I checked). I’ll post an updated photo soon!!

Guest NamakemonoRedux

There's a disturbing trend that seems to occur where ladies are encouraged to gain endlessly with no regard to their health and wellbeing. Please do what is best for your health above all! I will enjoy whatever you post at any weight :)