30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

9 minutes ago, NickyPeters said:

Wow! Just wow! Not a bite of that pizza goes to waste on you. You definitely deserve a milkshake after finishing all that pizza. Your panties are so tight they are even leaving marks on your growing beautiful sexy belly now. Good job! 

Thank you! 😊 I would loveee a milkshake right now! And these are some of my favorite ones. I love how tight they’re getting!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 6:45 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

I guess something really fattening 😁 Tell us more about it 😊

Also you look amazing !! 😍 Congratulations for these 3 beautiful pounds !

I had a hugeee cheeseburger with lots of fries! My friend didn’t want her fries so I ate hers too. Then we went for ice cream afterwards (my idea of course). She only ordered half a scoop but I had two. I was still hungry though

5 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

I had a hugeee cheeseburger with lots of fries! My friend didn’t want her fries so I ate hers too. Then we went for ice cream afterwards (my idea of course). She only ordered half a scoop but I had two. I was still hungry though

So good to see you with such a big appetite, especially hot compared to your friend 🔥  Hopefully you keep lots of snacks around for when you're still hungry!

13 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Oof that's a lot ! Thanks for describing everything ! I was right about something really fattening 😁 Also love the fact you finish all the rests and don't let any food waste !

And oh wow still hungry ? I guess next time you will order even more so 😋

Hi everyone! I really am interested in looking for a feeder - preferably online just because that’s easier. But with my appetite increasing so much it’s hard to keep myself satisfied. I just want to order more food constantly. Kind of embarrassing lol but I can’t help it ☺️😋 if anyone is interested message me and we can chat more! 

Does anyone want to calculate how many calories I’ve had so far today? 😋🤭

My friend wanted me to go workout with her this morning and after she wanted something “healthy” so we got smoothies. Mine was strawberry, banana, and pineapple. I can’t  imagine it had a lot of calories in it. I was still starving afterwards so when I was driving home I stopped at subway and got a footlong sub with double meat and cheese, salt and vinegar chips, 2 chocolate chip cookies, and a large coke. I was still hungry after that so then I went to Starbucks and got two donuts and 4 birthday cake cake pops (my favorite!) and then when I got home there were some Oreos left out so I had like 6 😂 

For lunch I had a frozen pepperoni pizza, another coke, and probably 10 more Oreos. 
Now I’m about to eat dinner! I’m thinking chicken tenders... I’m so hungry! 

Because I like numbers here you go.

4 cake pops - 680 calories
2 donuts glazed - 960 calories
1 foot long sub - ~620 calories lowend
1 salt and vinegar chips - 230 calories
2 chocolate chip cookies - 440 calories
1 large coke - 260 calories
16 oreos - 640 calories
1 peperoni pizza(guessed medium jacks) - 1020 calories
1 can of coke - 138 calories

Total - 4988 calories so far

1 hour ago, dames1111 said:

Because I like numbers here you go.

4 cake pops - 680 calories
2 donuts glazed - 960 calories
1 foot long sub - ~620 calories lowend
1 salt and vinegar chips - 230 calories
2 chocolate chip cookies - 440 calories
1 large coke - 260 calories
16 oreos - 640 calories
1 peperoni pizza(guessed medium jacks) - 1020 calories
1 can of coke - 138 calories

Total - 4988 calories so far

Omg. This is way more than I thought 🤭 I guess that’s a good thing 😂 so almost 5,000 calories not even including my dinner! 

• Curvage Model
On 7/22/2020 at 5:23 PM, Lms2268 said:

A reminder of how I started vs how I look now for anyone new to the thread:) 

First picture was taken in early March before covid. The comparison next to it is from June 15th and the last two pictures are from last week! 

D86F8BD8-83BB-4821-B115-9E8DA1A8DC0D.jpeg

81C3D923-B32B-4DC6-931F-8987C687C45B.jpeg

0057BF2C-FBF8-49B5-8347-6FBBD6AA951C.jpeg

Great job, you look amazing!!!!