30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

So I went to two birthday parties this weekend and I went out with my friends so I’m feeling soo bloated. I’ve eaten so much cake and ice cream 😂 and all the alcohol is just helping me get fatter. Also I’m not sure if you are interested but if you want I can tell you guys everything I ate! 

18 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

So I went to two birthday parties this weekend and I went out with my friends so I’m feeling soo bloated. I’ve eaten so much cake and ice cream 😂 and all the alcohol is just helping me get fatter. Also I’m not sure if you are interested but if you want I can tell you guys everything I ate! 

Consider me very interested 😁.

28 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

I am interested too! 

2 hours ago, Woodsmont said:

Consider me very interested 😁.

My weekend food! 🎂😋🐷

Not gonna lie I pretty much just ate cake and sweets this weekend lol So Saturday I went to a party and literally grazed in the kitchen the whole time lol I sat by the bowl of chips for so long 😂 I also ate a bunch of mini ham and cheese sandwiches, mini corndogs, chicken dip and crackers, cookies, brownies, and of course cake (my favorite!) I was stuffed but obviously still ate dinner later (6 tacos with chicken, steak, and queso!) Later that night I went out with my friends and I definitely had a few too many drinks (lots of fruity drinks) and we ended up ordering pizza. I inhaled a medium one almost all by myself. I don’t think anyone noticed though because we were all ** lol 

Today I went to another birthday party and once again spent most of my time in the kitchen. I just love seeing huge spreads of food! I can’t help it lol I ate a few tacos, lots of chips and dip again, pizza, cookies, 2 cupcakes, and 2 huge slices of ice cream cake! Wow that cake was sooo good. I also kept trying to sneak cookies when people weren’t in the kitchen 😂

On 3/17/2021 at 5:24 PM, Lms2268 said:

Tried on last years favorite swimsuit... fitting a little different 🤭😂 

D0A4F4A6-5B11-4AA4-B5D5-99DEF1E7B009.jpeg

01EC4AB9-57E2-4952-A373-5D40C1B432D1.jpeg

Holy smokes lookin bloated love your belly coming along nice :)

17 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

There’s no reason to sneak around and eat anymore! Gorge yourself no matter what. Show me how big a girl from my home state can get 🐷😍

You’re right I’m kind of tired of sneaking around and hiding food in my room! It gets exhausting lol like who cares anymore. And I’ll try to make you proud! Haha 

16 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

After pizza pictures 🍕😋🐷 I’m feeling hugeee. Who wants to bring me dessert? 😂

6F4329BD-F32F-4FFA-B195-9C8975511CAC.jpeg

DFB9F400-AEBD-495E-9D30-0B3CA0EA4F18.jpeg

CEC670C3-E227-498E-999E-F3250780667B.jpeg

Wow! Just wow! Not a bite of that pizza goes to waste on you. You definitely deserve a milkshake after finishing all that pizza. Your panties are so tight they are even leaving marks on your growing beautiful sexy belly now. Good job!