30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

What I love about you, apart from your insanely sexy growing body, is your attitude. In a few short months you went from not liking a small unwanted gain to totally embracing it.

You love food and sweet treats and you don't hold back. I can just imagine you stuffed after dinner, eating a box of chocolates on the sofa, placing one decadent piece of heaven into your mouth, already reaching for the next one. You go for one more and find the box is empty. You blush for a second as you think what a greedy pig you have become, but then you smile and grab your fat belly and rub it, and you know this is your happy place.

You are amazing, thank you for sharing your story with us.

Happy new year, may 2021 be filled with much food and tasty delights :)

14 hours ago, ssaylleb said:

What I love about you, apart from your insanely sexy growing body, is your attitude. In a few short months you went from not liking a small unwanted gain to totally embracing it.

You love food and sweet treats and you don't hold back. I can just imagine you stuffed after dinner, eating a box of chocolates on the sofa, placing one decadent piece of heaven into your mouth, already reaching for the next one. You go for one more and find the box is empty. You blush for a second as you think what a greedy pig you have become, but then you smile and grab your fat belly and rub it, and you know this is your happy place.

You are amazing, thank you for sharing your story with us.

Happy new year, may 2021 be filled with much food and tasty delights :)

Thank you so much!! This is so sweet! It’s true though my mindset has completely changed and I’ve turned into a piggy now haha I never knew letting go could be this great:) 

Guest Namakemono

Do you still have those green volleyball shorts you took ass pics in a long time ago? Would love to see your booty in those now lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted but basically my family kind of persuaded me to slow down... long story short they began to notice and said it was getting “unhealthy” and “out of hand” lol The comments kind of got to me so I tried to stop for a little bit. In the end I just kept coming back to stuffing myself with all of my favorite foods. It’s like an addiction haha anyways I’ll be posting pictures updates soon!! I miss you guys!! ☺️😋 

15 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

Hi everyone! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted but basically my family kind of persuaded me to slow down... long story short they began to notice and said it was getting “unhealthy” and “out of hand” lol The comments kind of got to me so I tried to stop for a little bit. In the end I just kept coming back to stuffing myself with all of my favorite foods. It’s like an addiction haha anyways I’ll be posting pictures updates soon!! I miss you guys!! ☺️😋 

no matter what people say you should do what you want 😃 i'm very excited to see the new update

Guest chubby encourager

I'm glad to see you've come back! I hope they haven't hurt your spirits too much while you've been gone. I'm sure you'll get plenty of positive reinforcement here though. Very keen for an update on your weight though!!

Here’s a belly update from Starbucks! I did end up losing a bit of weight (not much only around 5 pounds I think) but I’m ready to get started again. I miss feeding myself everything I want 😊🍽 Here’s me being a greedy pig at the Starbucks drive thru... I may or may not have ordered 5 things. And when they got my order wrong they gave me an extra treat 😋😍 I literally almost couldn’t stop eating long enough to take these photos lol guess I’m still greedy and hungry 😂🤗

0DD6B2DC-C3A7-41E6-A8DB-D51B6A4926E5.jpeg

039067F1-D76C-4B8E-A60A-A3560AC5F2DA.jpeg

68D22EFF-44C4-465E-9E57-62689BBAE104.jpeg

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

Seems like fate wants to make you eat more and get fatter, I'm sure you didn't decline and ate it all instantly! Great to see you back missed your posts and topic! ❤️ 

Exactly! And of course, I ate it all so fast 😋 I haven’t been able to indulge like that in awhile so it tastes so good! You guys know I loveee sweets 🤗