30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

Guest Namakemono

I think it’s safe to say that your little “November slowdown” didn’t work at all. Cute attempt though. 

All you’ve managed to do is swell that tummy more and get fatter and rounder. Look at how much more your belly pushes out now, totally flattening the skirt and resting on your thighs. And in the 2nd pic, it’s clear you’ve gotten wider in addition to your belly getting rounder.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed that workout, because I think it’s gonna be the last one for a long, long time. And I sincerely hope you stuffed your face afterwards to make up for those lost calories.

3725A826-8520-4664-9EAC-F9B874070015.jpeg

BB037F2E-5CDC-4C8A-80FA-DAC9A0A465B6.jpeg

On 12/4/2020 at 4:36 AM, intruder said:

How did others like family, workmates etc. reacted to your gain? You look gorgeous btw

My family suggested I go and use my gym membership (like I used to) and my mom said im looking a little chubbier but not “fat” 😂 she also bought some healthier food and made salad for dinner so I think she’s making hints lol and thank you!! 

On 12/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Namakemono said:

I think it’s safe to say that your little “November slowdown” didn’t work at all. Cute attempt though. 

All you’ve managed to do is swell that tummy more and get fatter and rounder. Look at how much more your belly pushes out now, totally flattening the skirt and resting on your thighs. And in the 2nd pic, it’s clear you’ve gotten wider in addition to your belly getting rounder.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed that workout, because I think it’s gonna be the last one for a long, long time. And I sincerely hope you stuffed your face afterwards to make up for those lost calories.

3725A826-8520-4664-9EAC-F9B874070015.jpeg

BB037F2E-5CDC-4C8A-80FA-DAC9A0A465B6.jpeg

WOW this is literally insane! It’s crazy when it’s side by side like this! I’ve really lost it now 🙈 I can’t help it it’s too easy with the holidays now haha and my belly is so used to eating all the time. I just can’t believe how much wider I’ve gotten! That explains the new pants I bought haha 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, Cbby said:

Since you mention going to the gym, how much more difficult was it to do exercises? You look great btw! 

Thank you! And it definitely was a bit more difficult. I honestly didn't even do much haha I just went bc my friend wanted me to go with her. I did some squats and stuff for the 🍑 but not much bc I was tired 😂

On 12/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, glebioperez said:

before the quarantine, did you like to eat? did you know about this site? or did you gain weight and then find out about the site and decide to continue the transformation?

I definitely liked to eat before quarantine but I restricted myself more and went to the gym so it balanced my eating more. Then during quarantine is where I really let go. And no I didn’t find this site until further into my gain during quarantine. I had no idea about it 

14 minutes ago, Lms2268 said:

Hi guys! I went to a Christmas party last night and I’m feeling so bloated today 🙈 I hope everyone is excited for the holidays:) I just love all the food it has! I ate way too much last night like to the point where my stomach hurt and I unbuttoned my pants a little 😂 Do you think my leggings are doing a good job hiding my belly? 

657A7C4C-1893-481F-941D-0FF9DF551FEF.jpeg

AA82EBE5-E81D-458D-9D58-FEBBE8315FE3.jpeg

0520CA34-DDBC-4AD2-80CF-CE412D1AB9C9.jpeg

Judging by those pics I think your belly might be winning the battle haha!

2 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Hi guys! I went to a Christmas party last night and I’m feeling so bloated today 🙈 I hope everyone is excited for the holidays:) I just love all the food it has! I ate way too much last night like to the point where my stomach hurt and I unbuttoned my pants a little 😂 Do you think my leggings are doing a good job hiding my belly? 

Looking a bit more than bloated, but that's what the holidays will do to you haha. Those leggings are trying their best, but they can only do so much.

31 minutes ago, Saziak said:

Looking a bit more than bloated, but that's what the holidays will do to you haha. Those leggings are trying their best, but they can only do so much.

I think I have permanent bloat from the holidays now 🤣 but I love it! I need more Christmas parties to go to or maybe I’ll just have my own so I can eat everything 😋 

Guest Namakemono
3 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Thank you! And it definitely was a bit more difficult. I honestly didn't even do much haha I just went bc my friend wanted me to go with her. I did some squats and stuff for the 🍑 but not much bc I was tired 😂

Judging by how tight those leggings are looking I’d say your ass might be keeping up! Would love to see some shots from behind tho 😉

Oh, and your leggings aren’t doing such a good job of hiding the belly. I mean your side rolls are literally spilling out of them now. Soon it’ll be a full-on muffin top 😏Keep eating and make it happen quicker. 

53 minutes ago, Namakemono said:

Judging by how tight those leggings are looking I’d say your ass might be keeping up! Would love to see some shots from behind tho 😉

Oh, and your leggings aren’t doing such a good job of hiding the belly. I mean your side rolls are literally spilling out of them now. Soon it’ll be a full-on muffin top 😏Keep eating and make it happen quicker. 

Haha I’ll definitely have to take some:) I’m thinking I might need a new size 😂 but I loveee having a muffin top! It’s so cute and fun to play with. I can’t wait until it’s bigger:) 

4 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Ugh I love how you had to unbutton your pants in front of everyone to make more room 😍those leggings are trying but are really having a hard time holding your wonderfully belly in place 🥰

4 minutes ago, Boosh said:

Ugh I love how you had to unbutton your pants in front of everyone to make more room 😍those leggings are trying but are really having a hard time holding your wonderfully belly in place 🥰

They were so tight they were pressing on my belly so hard I had to unbutton them haha and then I had lines on my stomach from them 😂 

On 12/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, Lms2268 said:

Haha I’ll definitely have to take some:) I’m thinking I might need a new size 😂 but I loveee having a muffin top! It’s so cute and fun to play with. I can’t wait until it’s bigger:) 

So is it safe to say that your belly is your favorite area to grow? 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, Lms2268 said:

Not at all, those leggings are so tight that they look like a second layer of skin! Everyone can see just how chunkier you're getting -- I'm sure everyone at the Christmas party was thinking the same thing! :P