30 lb.+ quarantine gain (& growing)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Namakemono

Looking thick and sexy as always. I just want to grab a handful of that soft belly and tease you for failing to lose that jiggly gut

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 11:27 PM, Lms2268 said:

Zipper didn’t quite make it... 😂

64225F65-A1D8-4DAE-86F7-BAB0F24B19E9.jpeg

2857BB7F-05B4-4B5D-9F2F-00B781776F65.jpeg

wow you're looking simultaneously fat and bloated here. I love how you tried to slow down back in November but it looks like your stomach has just expanded and your hips and love handles have gotten wider. I bet you have a whole closet full of skinny-girl clothes that you can barely wear now. how does it feel when you wear jeans and that gut is just pushing on the waistband all day? I imagine you can't wait to throw on some yoga pants or leggings. I love how you've filled out from the skinny chick on the first page!

7 hours ago, willriker said:

wow you're looking simultaneously fat and bloated here. I love how you tried to slow down back in November but it looks like your stomach has just expanded and your hips and love handles have gotten wider. I bet you have a whole closet full of skinny-girl clothes that you can barely wear now. how does it feel when you wear jeans and that gut is just pushing on the waistband all day? I imagine you can't wait to throw on some yoga pants or leggings. I love how you've filled out from the skinny chick on the first page!

Yeah that “slow down” in November didn’t quite work 😂 especially with the holidays coming I can’t contain myself! And wearing jeans is not always comfortable but I like the feeling of my fat belly pushing on the waistband. It reminds me of how far I’ve come 🤗 You have no idea how fast I unbutton them when I get in my car after work haha