Goddess Shar

tubbybelly20

Question

11 answers to this question

"Well if I can be honest, my family have found what I do. I asked people to stop posting my photos and stop making endless fake accounts of me on various websites and they just didn’t listen. I have again spent this last month removing my images from websites, shutting down fake accounts, removing my paid stuff on places it shouldn’t be on. stopping posts that have gone viral on non fetish sites and so on. It’s never ending and I am absolutely exhausted, mentally and physically

Right now, my page is closed off til I decide whether I wanna continue.

Shar"

On 7/28/2020 at 2:30 PM, Bibo567 said:

I don't really get why she was always worried about the issue that her family will maybe find out one day what she is doing. I mean, she is gaining weight and makes some money with it. Her body, her choice. It's her life. 

Well dude - Do you sit over dinner with your friends and family and talk with them about this website and how you crack one out over the videos and images here?

I sure as hell don't and I doubt you do so why should models on here be an different? People like to keep some parts of their life private

5 hours ago, Bibo567 said:

I don't really get why she was always worried about the issue that her family will maybe find out one day what she is doing. I mean, she is gaining weight and makes some money with it. Her body, her choice. It's her life. 

Because you know all about her personal life

Guest Bibo567

I  never said that I know anything! about her or her private life. Chill and calm down. It was a QUESTION! 

Guest Bibo567