Fattened GF-Always Gassy?

Guest tipotrol

Guest tipotrol

has anyone noticed fattening up their SO has made them super gassy? My gf was very prim-proper before I fattened her when she was down at 116. Today she’s a round 173 with a soft, poking out tummy. I’ve never been more attracted to her on looks alone…but the body functions are truly nonstop.

For clarity, it’s not that she’s become a slob who doesn’t care about manners. Actually she can't really control it and is always burping into her hand and apologizing and looking surprised. She doesn’t like me rubbing her tummy or putting pressure on it for too long anymore because 5/10 times it’ll make her fart.  She told me she feels really gross and is trying to figure out how to control it better, bu it seems to be size-driven, not diet driven. There's just more space in her for gas.

My opinion on it fluctuates. Sometimes I find it hot, others I sort of miss the demure and dainty side that I somehow fattened out of her. I also feel a bit guilty as I am responsible for her size, I encouraged the bad habits and cooked all the fatty meals and talked away the gym trips to get her here. She has talked about losing weight but with quarantine there's no gym so that'll be out for a while. Has anyone had similar experiences with formely thinner SOs? Do you dig it, or miss the manners?

I'm at 220lbs and gassy. I manage to swallow air when I eat, I'm not sure how to stop doing that though. I find going for a walk helps release this, as does jiggling my belly. 

I'm also well known for farting at work, and that has always been the case, even as a child. I think that is just down to what you eat verses your body's bacterial make up. Mum always says that is down to dairy not agreeing with us, and I do consume quite a bit of heavy cream now! 

lol... funny topic. may add my two cents. being gassy is more related to the food type ingesting than the weight itself. so if the same lady is eating beans and suddenly  becomes a fart machine, she was probably holding back before. personally i  have told my lady not to hold anything back, so i can do the same. human nature. i do not see that as a result of weight gain itself but to the overall type of food ingested. at least that would be my case. 

If you eat quickly you are more likely to be gassy, and also if you're sedentary. Doing some gentle exercise like going for a walk after meals helps your digestion. If it's a problem for her, you could consider either peppermint tea or capsules after eating, as they also aid digestion. Probiotic yoghurt or kefir are good to keep things running smoothly as well. It's not a size thing, I'm a 230lb vegetarian and don't have any issues. 

In my experience this is pretty common when you fatten your lady. 
To me this is all part of the whole “making your girlfriend/wife a fatass” experience. It’s kind of a package deal and I find the increase in burping and farting just as hot as the weight gain itself. 
And my wife loves that she’s able to just let loose with this stuff so thankfully it’s a win-win. 
But if you guys don’t like it, try Gas-X?