oopsnightnight's Art Thread 🐷 😈 Fatty Anime Girls

happydaze

Greetings! I just started making art under the name oopsnightnight. Wanted to share it all with you because Curvage is such a great community. I would love feedback or suggestions, I am also open to commissions or collaborations! I am on *P8re0n* if you wanna support the cause or if you have a DeviantArt I would love a follow there because I will also be posting written BBW/feederism themed erotica, plus it would really help me out!

Thanks!

sydfinal_3.jpg

Just finished a drawing remixing a sketch from one of my favorite devious writers/artists, fredherring.

They titled the piece 'Be Prepared'. If you like what you see and the subject matter I suggest checking out their DA page. A lot of great sketches and stories, hope to do more with them in the future...

For now I think this is my best one yet, I also think the bare version came out exceptionally well!

fredherringfinalclothed.png

3 hours ago, happydaze said:

New piece. Kinda artsy, what do you think? I would love to draw a curvage model in this style/level of detail.

lemonadefinal.png

Nice work!

If you're taking requests, in no particular order:

Goddess Shar, Bigcuties Cherries, Chloe, Marilyn, or Ms.FatBooty could all make for beautiful models.

• 3 months later...