New Feedee Brittnay Shaffer!

That's a sweet little belly you're building there.

Donuts are a staple for any good feedee. Theyre good and fattening and easy to get down. Shakes with heavy cream are also very effective because you can get them down quick. Other than that, pick your favorite fast foods and order just a little more each time. Before long you'll be stuffing with the best of them. Be careful to not go too big too soon though, lots of smaller meals will allow you to eat more than fewer huge meals.

7 minutes ago, Brittnayshaffer said:

Wow thank you so much! I definitely love my fast food and I have a big sweet tooth with pastry’s 

Brittany, do you have any food or belly stuffing ideas for me to try? What's your favorite food? Have you ever gotten a Belly Ache from eating too much & what is the most that you've ever ate in one sitting?

35 minutes ago, Brittnayshaffer said:

Wow thank you so much! I definitely love my fast food and I have a big sweet tooth with pastry’s 

Mmmm croissants are good too if you like pastries. Croissants, eclairs, cannolis, pies, cakes... the list is endless and delectable and most importantly for a feeder gainer, fattening! Experience them all and often!

Make sure you continue to eat to satisfy your nutritional needs. Not saying that you need to stop eating all the donuts and slurping up all the milkshakes into that big belly of yours, but make sure to include your vegetables and high quality proteins as the main part of your diet. Your body will put on weight easier if it is nutritionally fulfilled before turning all those fatty treats into more weight.

Of course, do your own research and figure out what works for you. Look forward to seeig your updates!

On 7/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, Brittnayshaffer said:

Hey guys! My names Brittnay and I’m new to this. I’d love to get your input on more things I can do to gain weight or any feedback you have. Do I have what it takes?🥺

EB9BFBB3-27FC-429B-8908-59DA08B1C2ED.png

You look absolutely amazing I love your cute belly 😘. I do have a few ideas for you to try to gain weight 😍🥰😘

Welcome!

A good stuffing twice per week where you push your limits, but don't get sick, is what I've heard works well.

And go big on ice cream before bed every night.

Glad to have you here.