• Curvage Model

A year ago today I did not have self appreciation for my body fat. I have spent most of my life loathing my shape, my fat, my cellulite and especially my big stomach. Joining sites like this and seeing how much appreciation people have for big women has been a big self-esteem boost. I realize it's a lifestyle for some people and for some people it's just a kink. But it's been amazing to meet so many people that are like-minded and that appreciate my growing body. You guys are the best!❤💚💜🐷🐷🐷😍😍😍

20200710_205853.gif

Guest ItalianBHM

Glad to have you with us, and you look great, by the way.

Can relate to so much of that...the fat-phobic culture is real, and very demeaning...even for us guys. Spent years here too, hating my size, my huge appetite, and most of all the comments that seemed to come with every pound I gained from indulgence. Having an Italian (albeit weight critical) family seems odd...given our culture's love for food...but such was my life.

Like you, I was always encouraged by these sites and friends I've found in the community over the years, which really helped me to embrace who I am and become eager to explore further. 

Always great to share experiences and thoughts with others who are on the same page.