It Couldn't be?

Guest B.C Michaels

Guest B.C Michaels

New story I'm writing. 

Will admit I'm not the best writer so hope its readable. 

Feedback is always appreciated.

It couldn't be ?

Late one evening Adam ventured onto ** (feederism/FA dating site)as he would some nights. Usually it would end up like most other nights, nearly no female feedies in his area and the ones that were either to old, not interested in him. It didn't help that he didn't live in a large city in the Uk or United States as well. Adam was what you would call an average guy, while fairly fit he was not overly ripped or tall, very genuine but a bit shy as well.

Opening the website as he lay in bed, something caught his eye once he logged in. Although the profile was tiny he thought it looked familiar. ‘it couldn't be, could it?’ he thought to himself. Clicking on the profile he drew exhaled sharply. “Tameika” he whispered under his breath.

Tameika was a couple of years below him at school, curvy with a cute smile, strawberry blonde curly hair and a lovely round C cup boobs. She was many would unfairly label as a bit chunky. She have a small belly that was visible when in tight clothing and her thighs were thick and juicy with a little bit of cellulite extending up to her plump behind.

Adam for a while was caught like a rabbit in the headlights unsure what to do. He had always though of the possibility of discovering someone  who he knew but never thought it would come true.  A message popped up on his dms. ‘Hey Adam didn't expect to see you here ha lol’.  Looking at her profile, she had posted a before of her,  from Insta showing her in a tight dress showing her small belly pressing against the fabric with the outline of her belly button showing through.  The next one showed her in just her bra and panties with her belly now looking a bit softer. ‘With the caption how much should i gain?’

Adam quickly replied back, ‘ha neither did I!  How long you been into this stuff?’

‘Oh quite a while actually i just was to self conscious to ever gain! But lately i thought fuck it, I'm 21 and its my life ha’

Adam couldn't believe what he was seeing! ‘Yeah you'd look so good with some extra weight!’

‘Be happy to help you out if you want ha’ he replied nervously.

Adam held his breath  for the next minute as she typed.

‘Omg Yes! that would be so cool. Your such a nice guy Adam. There is seriously so many weirdos on this site, I've had like four 40 year olds messaging me. There so creepy!   I hope your ready for me to blow up cause i really think i might with your help.’

Adam was over the moon ‘Sweet so excited! you up to anything tomorrow? he typed.

‘No I'm free actually you want to start the the process of fattening me ha’

‘Ha yeah if you keen, could go into Geraldton and do a junk food run if your keen?’

‘Ooh sounds like a plan getting excited already hehe’ she typed.

Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy 

The next day Adam drove to the end of Tameika’s street. Where she  was waiting for him. Adam admired her blue tights which clung to her shapely legs as he pulled up. She also wore  loose short top that stopped at her belly button. She jumped in and they headed off into town. They both chatted as they drove to the McDonalds for the first stop. Adam ordered two large meals mainly for Tamekia. Polishing off the two burgers and easing into the chips, Adam watched and imagined the juicy rolls of blubber the would soon form on his new feedie.

“Do you reckon i should do some modelling?” asked Tameika breaking Adam out of his trance.

“All this foods gonna get expensive and it would be pretty cool”, she giggled.

“Yeah, for sure you’d be so good” exclaimed Adam.

“Yes, come over to my place soon and you can help me set it up!” she said, while rubbing her little belly.

“ I’m still not full you know” she giggled.

“Well there is  all you can eat Pizza down near the wharf, how does that sound?”

“Oh yes” exclaimed Tameika, “but first let me get a couple of soft serves for the road” she said.

Once at the Pizza buffet Adam offered to fill her plate. He quickly selected 6 slices of the most fattening looking pizzas a brought them back to her table. She looked at him and smiled as she seductively began to eat the greasy pizza. By her fourth slice, Adam could tell she was slowing down. “Come on your not full yet are you?” asked the smiling Adam.

“Not quite” Tameika as she finished off her 5th piece.

“Just one to go” said Adam as he watched her slowly finish the last piece.

‘She can pack it away’  he thought, ‘this might not take to long at all’

“Uhh” she sighed as she swallowed the last piece of Pizza. Leaning back she rubbed her now exposed gut as she had pulled her tights down earlier. Feeling the pressure inside she groaned with pleasure. Getting up they headed for the car. Tameika’s belly felt like a basket ball causing her short walk to the car to feel a little bit tougher  than she expected. ‘Better get used to this’ she thought as she happily sat down in Adams car. When stopped at the many traffic lights out of town Tameika asked Adam for a belly rub. While idling he rubbed her smooth belly feeling the thin layer of softness over her stuffed stomach. After dropping her home they made plans for meeting on the weekend. Her Dad was out all weekend so they had her house all to her self.

Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter 3

The weekend finally came around for Adam. Tameika had been keeping him updated on her snacking to his delight. After work Adam drove to Tameika’s with a quick detour to the supermarket for his new girl, he also picked up a large meatlovers pizza and burger from the local takeaway shop before arriving at her place. Walking inside he found Tameika on the couch in baggy tracksuits and a loose top watching the TV. “Hey” she said as she go up to give him a hug. Taking in her curvy form as she embraced him , he then set down the supplies on the coffee table.  She picked up the burger and began to devour the juicy calorie bomb as Adam sat next to her on the couch. Once finished they chatted a bit as she polished off a few slices of pizza as well.

“Hey, there’s a large bottle of coke in the fridge do ya mind getting it for me babe?, I'm so comfy here.” she said.

No worries!” said Adam as headed for the fridge.

“Don’t mind this at all” she chuckled as she reached for another slice of pizza.

Adam returned and handed the large bottle of coke to Tameika who took several large swigs before setting it down on the table. Adam sat down next to her as she grabbed her laptop. “Tim to make it offical” she giggled. “Whats the best site? she asked. “Probs  Curvage” offered Adam. She opened the website made an account. “What should my name be she ask?, surely something sexy? “Dunno, maybe Chubby Meika how does that sound?” he offered. “Ha thats good!, although i might need to change to fat meika at some stage haha” she laughed.

Adam pulled out a digital camera, “Time to get some photos babe” he said.  He started by taking some of her sitting on the couch with eating the pizza, she then striped down to her bra and panties and posed for some. Adam couldn't contain his erection as she posed in front of him. Her creamy soft belly and thighs looking delicious. A couple of side profiles to show the expanding race between her belly and boobs and ass. Which Adam thought may be starting to look a little thicker.

Next she found the scale for her first weigh in of her journey. “What your skinniest weight” recently asked Adam. “Oh I was about 148 a couple months ago when i was still working out. Bit heavier now id say” she laughed.  She then stepped on the scale. 158 pounds  read back at her. “Oh I've gained a bit now’ she said excitedly. At 5ft5 she was officially overweight with a bmi of 27.  Adam  took a couple of photos then they went back to the couch for next course. He had brought a bag full of snacks and chocolate which she began to devour as they finished her profile for Curvage. A couple of photos for from her Instagram for before shots, then the photos he had just shot showing her slight recent gain. “You look so hot babe” as he cuddled into her. Grabbing a couple chocolates he feed them to his feedee as she consumed his supply of sugary snacks. Being feed felt amazing all she had to focus on was the next treat. Finally the snacks stopped as Adam began making out with her. They continued passionately before heading for the bedroom. Where they truly began there journey together.

Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter 4

Tameika had been enjoying her first week since she and Adam had hooked up and she joined Curvage. She was surprised her popularity and had applied to become a curvage model.

She worked 4 days a week at the local bakery in town. This certainly had its attractions as she was allowed to take leftovers that didn't sell and would have to be thrown out. She used to refuse this often when she was watching her weight, but now on some days she would come home with stacks of donuts, cakes, pies and slices. Her boss noted her change in taking leftovers home as she left for the day with two bags of donuts. ‘She’l start to get quite fat if she's not careful' he thought as he watched his employee walk out the door. Once in the car she opened the bag of donuts and munched on a few as she drove home. ‘Why did i used to turn down all this free food?’ she thought as her third donut disappeared into her mouth.

The next month flew past quickly as Tameika settled into her relationship with Adam. Her apatite was increasing with her waistline as she became used to being full so often. She also grew a bit lazier as exercise was cut out of life. Apart form standing at work she was lazing at Adams or at home on her bed or the couch. She had told her friends that she had injured knee that needed lots of rest, so they would stop bugging her to come for a run. She had now become  a model and the were filming a couple of vids a week.

Today they were going to film a cake stuffing vid at Adams. She drove there after work, eating a couple custard tarts to tide her over. At Adams she got out of the car and began to walk up the path to his unit. She took a second to catch her breath, before heading into Adams place. Adam was on the couch as Tameika walked in. ‘She's starting to pork up now’ he thought as she set her stuff down on the kitchen table. Her thighs and belly had really began to expand recently as thousands of empty calories slowly but surely found there way to to her expanding frame. Her face had softened more beginning to show evidence of her  over indulgence with cheeks becoming fuller and her jawline definition fading.

“You might need some new clothes soon” noted Adam jokingly as she sat down next to him.

“Yeah everything tight now” she said slightly annoyed. “But with all this clips money ill can easily get some more she said as another tart disappeared past her greedy lips.

Later Adam set up the camera as Tameika striped down to her underwear. Once the camera was rolling she began eating the iced chocolate cake with her hands. Moaning she pushed through slice after slice only stopping to chase it down with coke. Crumbs were getting caught between her tits as she rubbed her belly with one hand while the other feed more cake into her. Adam thought her could notice the beginning of stretch marks forming bellow her belly button. Finally she finished the last of it off as she sighed with relief. Turning the camera off Adam began massaging her as she groaned in pleasure. “Your gonna become such a fat pig” he teased, “Look how fat you've  already gotten, imagine how big \ you'll be in a years time.”

Feeling sleepy and slightly dizzy from the huge stuffing and sugar high, Tameika could feel herself getting sucked further into this life, although a distant voice told her she needed to slow down but she was having way too much fun.

Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter  5

A couple weeks later and at home on the weekend Tameika was sprawled on the couch. She was home alone and was bringing netflix, reaching for another peanut butter cup she was surprised to come up empty handed. ‘Dam, finished them already’, she thought. Rubbing her slightly swollen gut she decided she still had a little room. Sighing she stood up and headed for the kitchen. Absentmindedly  she tried to adjust her tight tracksuits. Might be time to go shopping she thought as surveyed the freezer. Spying a tub of Ben and Jerrys she bent down to grab it out. As she was bent over she heard a  rip as she felt a rush of cold air on her bum. ‘Fuck, these were baggy only a little while ago!’ she thought. Taking the ruined pants off she headed back to the couch to continue her show. She texted Adam ‘Think we need to go shopping hun, just ripped my trackies!’

‘Oh wow, I'm free tomorrow if  thats good?’ he replied.

‘Yes, lets do it’ she replied between scoops of ice cream.  Looking down at her body she could already see the affects of her laziness and gluttony on her. Her tits puffed uncomfortably in her bra, as her belly had begun bulge into her lap more than ever also spilling round the side as the first signs of love handles. Her thighs had exploded with there expanding softness was so warm and pale. Finishing the ice cream, she explored lower under her panties feeling her now slightly plump pussy.  Moaning in pleasure.

The next day Adam was waiting out the front of Tameika’s house to take her shopping for new clothes. Her current clothes looked skin tight as Adam noticed the top struggled to cover her chubby belly as she walked to his car. On their  way to the shopping mall Adam kept glancing at her taking in the recent changes to her body. Her belly now surged forward into her lap only partly forced back by her uncomfortably tight clothes. He also noticed her jawline was rapidly disappearing. The expanding softness slowly adding a plush layer everywhere.

Once shopping Tameika selected larger sizes which were much more comfortable  on her expanding frame. She had throughly outgrown here size 14s and was now comfortably fitting size 17/18. She also realised she’d soon outgrow her favourite stores and have to go only plus size. Browsing the plus sized stores she bought a size 28 top and pants for her self to grow into. The check out lady gave her a strange look as this young tubby girl bought these clothes for a morbidly obese lady. After a large greasy meal of KFC for lunch they returned back to Adams to film a weigh in. Adam had the camera set up as tamekia striped down. ‘Her pale belly looked softer than ever’ thought Adam. It now jutted out further than her breasts as the first signs of a hang began to develop. It complemented her thighs with had become expansive and jiggly.  Stepping on the scale she bent forward to peer over her belly. Past her gut the numbers looked back at her. “Ooh wow”, she said out loud as Adam leaned closer in with the camera. “182 pounds, I've really put it on these few months she laughed, guess id better get used to it cause this fatties obese now” she laughed as she slapped her gut and watched it jiggle.

Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter 6

A couple more months passed as Tameika continued to grow before Adam’s eyes. She had just started uni in Geraldton and her dad let her use a small one bedroom unit he owned near the uni. This was great for her as she could move out and have her own space, but as well there was heaps of takeaway and fast food nearby. Living on her own meant she had freedom of what she did and what she ate. Which meant lots of couch time with little exercise and increasingly large and regular fast food meals.

Her place was only about 3kms from the uni and her dad had hoped she could get some exercise by walking to uni. Although she had only walked once so far and it made her tired and late for uni that she always drove now. After class she would relax on the couch with McDonalds or Pizza filling her now sizeable gut. Adam would come over a couple days a week and hang out often he would end up stuffing her or funnel feeding her.

Tameika had been living in her own place for just over  4 weeks now and Adam had noticed that she was gaining quicker now as she was becoming more lazy and sedentary. Her belly now surged into her lap when she sat and completely covered her pussy,  its pale mass was littered with strechmarks and her face now supported a permanent double chin.  She was beginning to make some good money from the curvage clips and this meant she was able to indulge to her hearts content on junk food. She was ordering daily to her unit and with the help of uber eats she only had to heave her fat ass up off the couch and answer the door. Which was becoming more of an effort for her as her underused muscles had to deal with ever expanding jiggly fat that she continued to produce. She also noticed when she walked she was beginning to waddle as her thick soft thighs fought for room to move past.

Another month passed as Adam was on his way to his girlfriends place. He hadn't seen her all week as he had been finishing off a project for work. Adams car was loaded with food as Tameika had told him to bring heaps. They were planing to have the whole weekend together Adam already knew that meant she was going to eat a lot. Adam carried the bags of food to the door, he called out as he knocked on the door. “Come in!” he could hear Tameika call from inside. Opening the door Adam saw his girl on the couch. Her size 18 clothes looking on the tight side as a pale slit of belly poked out. She smiled at Adam and stood up to give him a hug. Grunting with effort as she rose from the couch she walked over to him her belly and boobs jiggling. As she embraced Adam he could feel her vast softness as he reached around her and realised that his hands could only just touch. He could feel himself go hard almost instantly as he hugged his obese girlfriend.

Tameika then began to feast on the treats Adam had brought her. Sweet tarts and donuts disappeared as she striped down to her bra and panties. Adam pulled out the camera as each sugary calorie bomb disappeared into her mouth. ‘The transition from the chubby newbie feedee to this rapidly expanding hog was quite shocking!’ thought Adam, as she guzzled down some coke. ‘But in a good way’ he reasoned. The rest of the night Tameika continued to consume each food challenge that Adam presented. Her belly was as stuffed as she had ever been and her breathing was fairly laboured. Massaging her swollen expansive belly Adam continued to feed her more chocolates. Finally she couldn't do anymore as Adam massaged her overripe body and incredibly stuffed belly. Later Adam brought in the scale for his girl and helped her to her feet. Stepping on the scale Tamekia asked Adam to read her the numbers as it was to painful to bend over to see past her belly with her hugely stuffed gut.

“Holy shit” said Adam aloud, as he read the scale for his girl.

“228 pounds” he exclaimed,  “wow i knew you were getting fat but i didn't think you were that much of a porker babe.”

“well all I've done is stuff  my self on the couch for the last 4 months” groaned Tamekia.

“I know and you look so bloody hot babe” said Adam as he helped Tamekia into bed.

“I’ll have a big bacon and egg cook up ready for you in the morning.”  he informed as she fell asleep.

• 1 month later...
Guest B.C Michaels

Chapter 7

Will most likely be the final chapter

Another burger, another large pizza, another tub of ice cream and another donut. Over the last year and half Tamekia had been absolutely stuffing her swollen obese body to the limit. She had given in to her gluttony and now was a slave to her ravaging junk food addiction. Her corpulent figure now jiggled with every movement as she waddled to the door to collect her second large McDonalds meal of the day. Her greedy fat fingers shoved fries in her mouth like her life depended on it. Her uni had been pushed onto the back burner as she now did most of her classes online. This meant more time stuffing her face while sitting on her fat ass. 

Her rapid weight gain was proving a hit with her fans online, she would film herself naked or eating a massive amount of junk food and was now making quite a bit of money which meant she didn't have to work at all and gave her more incentives to become an even bigger girl. Right now there was nothing she would rather do than stuff herself so full that she could hardly breathe or move while she played playstation or binged Netflix. It had become an addiction for her. 

Adam had noticed the changes to his girlfriend and feedee greatly. As her weight skyrocketed she was changing from the girl he knew to someone different. Her body had become huge pale and strechmark ridden. Her double chin was now always present and was even beginning to form jowls as she continued to pile on the weight. She had become remarkably lazy only leaving the couch if needed. Adam did most of the house work when he was over and generally looked after his growing girl. These days when he cuddled up against her soft smooth body he could feel the warmth and beauty of 1000s of stored calories which now occupied her frame. A soft feminine goddess was what she was now.

Her breast had grown massively, now ripe drooping orbs that rested atop of her large belly which now forced her legs apart when she sat and now hung well over her pussy. Her large untoned thighs would spread greatly on the couch or in bed. But this was only the beginning in her mind as she was becoming obsessed with gaining even more. More fat meant more money for her and since she was already obese now she may as well get fatter and fatter.

Waking up on the couch from her afternoon nap Tameika groaned as she scratched her upper belly    roll and attempted to pull her top down over her huge gut. Greedly she thought of what snacks were  left in the cupboard, even though she was still quite full from her large lunch. Hauling herself to her feet Tameika felt her heart race, as she rocked a little as she caught her breath. She then headed for the kitchen her heavy footsteps slamming into the floor as she waddled into the kitchen. Already wishing she was back on the couch she searched the pantry and gathered more snacks. Her knees ached supporting all her excess blubber which she continued to add to her frame. Sitting back down on the couch it took a few seconds for her body to stop jiggling before she began mindlessly consuming her treats.

Later Adam walked in the door his hands full of food he put them down and went back for more from the car. Setting out a feast in front of Tameika he admired just how obese his girl was now. While to him she was the epitome of sexiness, others would be shocked how this young attractive lady had become a beached whale cocooned in a coat of lard. Adam handed her more food as she ate and ate. Watching her devour enough food for a family of 5 turn him on. ‘fuck she’s a fat sexy pig’ now he thought as he handed her another hot dog. Once she was finally finished she maneuvered herself with Adams help into a more comfortable position on the couch as he removed her triple XL panties. He then lifted her belly up as he began to fuck her.

Time continued to roll on as Adam continued to bring more and more food for his growing girl. They had purchased a new larger couch as Tameika’s bulk had crushed the other one. Returning from work Adam found her sprawled out a pile of wrappers and food containers surrounding her. Picking up the rubbish he went into the kitchen and began preparing her dinner. “babe can you bring me some snacks I’m so hungry” asked Tameika from the living room. Obliging Adam brought chocolate, twinkies and a pack of donuts to her. “Thanks” said Tameika as grabbed a couple of dounts with her chubby fingers a scoffed them down her throat. 

Adam watched his gluttonous girlfriend demolish the pre dinner snack. She seemed constantly hungry these days despite the fact that she hardly moved from the couch at all. “Might be time for a weigh in don’t you think?” asked Adam. “Urhh, yeah, I feel pretty massive these days” she said a she scoffed another twinkie. Her jowly chin jiggling as she reached for another. Adam brought her huge dinner to her and set up the camera to film her as she began to devour the huge fatty meal. After dinner she needed a nap to digest her greasy feast before she heaved her morbidly obese body off the couch. Her breathing became heavy very quickly as waddled towards the scale. Her belly these days slapped against her thighs as she lumbered onto the scale. Stepping on the reinforced scale she could not see anything as her huge belly and breasts obscured the numbers. Her last scale had maxed out at 380 pounds and she hadn’t been weighed since, but she could feel every pound that she had amassed on her body, by the considerable effort it took to keep herself standing.  “548 pounds!” exclaimed Adam as Tameika gladly flopped back onto the couch. Slowly getting her breathing back under control. ‘Fuck maybe I am getting too big’ she worried, as she rubbing her huge pale shapeless thighs. ‘I can’t keep going like this can I?’ But before she could think about it anymore Adam appeared over her with a funnel, a jug of shake and a grin on his face.