Questions from a newbie

Kapsel1151

Hello Everybody,

I am really new here and I would like to clarify some topics before I would jump into action. :)

Sorry, if the questions are dumb/or answered earlier, despite of hours of searching in the forums, I haven't found them.

So let's see the questions:

1)How do views for clips are counted?If I open open a clip before buying , and see that 'Views:1,000', does that mean 1000 people opened the page for downloading, or 1000 people bought the clip?

2)To be a Cruvage Model, you need an identification card and a document which validates your adress. I live in Europe, and we have a special identification card for address. May I use that?

3)I have seen some clips where the model's face was not shown. Is it allowed to make all of your clips without filming your face/ capturing your voice?

4)Some history here: :) I found about this site by seeing some of your models. When I open a new thread, is it allowed to name them as inspiration? :)

In general, I think this website is really cool and helps to get in touch with this community.

Thank you for your answers.

3 hours ago, Kapsel1151 said:

Hello Everybody,

I am really new here and I would like to clarify some topics before I would jump into action. :)

Sorry, if the questions are dumb/or answered earlier, despite of hours of searching in the forums, I haven't found them.

So let's see the questions:

1)How do views for clips are counted?If I open open a clip before buying , and see that 'Views:1,000', does that mean 1000 people opened the page for downloading, or 1000 people bought the clip?

This means 1,000 people have viewed the sales page. It does not show purchases are even download counts.

2)To be a Cruvage Model, you need an identification card and a document which validates your adress. I live in Europe, and we have a special identification card for address. May I use that?

YES

3)I have seen some clips where the model's face was not shown. Is it allowed to make all of your clips without filming your face/ capturing your voice?

Yes, although these clips tend to not do as well with the customers.

4)Some history here: :) I found about this site by seeing some of your models. When I open a new thread, is it allowed to name them as inspiration? :)

Yes, I am sure they would be quite flattered.

In general, I think this website is really cool and helps to get in touch with this community.

Thank you for your answers.

Thank you :)