Blake Lively

lovelydiva

I was reading a celebrity tabloid magazine today and they had a small article that featured pictures of celebs who were considered curvy. Blake made this list and the magazine said that she had recently put on a few pounds since starting to date Ryan Reynolds and getting into baking. I saw this bikini photo of her today and one person commented that she looked about the same size as Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was called fat and thought it was interesting that the article that the picture was shown in, said that Blake had the perfect figure. I agree that Blake has curves and that she looks gorgeous with them.

post-318-1451318959343_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

I had forgotten that she's pregnant with her second child until seeing the two pics of her in the blue dress.  But last night I saw that she posted the pic of the gold dress saying, "L.A. face with an Oakland booty."  It gave me a nice laugh.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest You're getting fat

Ironically that expensive big-ass necklace only brings attention to her fat neck.

What she wants it to say: "Eat your heart out, bitches. You'll never be able to afford a jewel like this"

What it actually says: "Check out thos folds of subcutaneous fat. Is she getting porky'"