Feedee erotica recommendations to help turn my partner on to feederism?

sweetzombiejesus

Question

My partner is hella into erotica. And has DDlg tendencies ... But is obstinately anti feedist due to body dysmorphia. ... It’s been 6 yrs, and to this day I don’t think she fully understands the sexuality of this kink ... So I’m thinking this might be a good outlet. 

Anyone have any stories in a subtle newbie feedee vein they can recommend that can slowly / inadvertently sway her into understanding feederism‘s sexuality ?? The longer the w more character development the better. She can read 500 pgs in a day. She also prefers fanfic erotica ... ranging anything from Harry Potter, Star Trek, Marvel; the list goes on.

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure if it'll be quite what you're looking for, but "Seven's Deadly Sin" by Supercake Studios might be a fairly welcoming feedism genre entry point for a person inclined towards Star Trek fan fiction. It's a charming and well-polished little (~9 page) story wherein Star Trek: Voyager's Seven-of-Nine is persuaded to "try out" practicing gluttony as a means to better, er...assimilate with her non-borg crewmates. The tone is lighthearted and cute, it's high on referential humor, and overall strives to be quite faithfully (or at least amusingly) attentive to the setting in terms of lore and characterization--that last bit being an essential element for "good" fan fiction, I think. The weight gain is relatively modest and mostly played for laughs to a knowing FA audience rather than being the explicit object of lust from any character in the story, so I'm not sure if it fits the "erotica" category in your estimation. If it matters, it might also be worth noting that the weight gain kink is balanced with about an equal focus on stuffing/overeating and spiced with some light teasing.

You can grab a .PDF of that story (and several other similar stories by the same author) from this post.

22 hours ago, allfortheloveoffat said:

I feel for you mate.

Are you hoping that she will after reading these that she will pick up some feedee tendencies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feels. ❤️ That's the hope. We're really good at connecting emotionally. But she has such obstinate body self-hatred issues. Not necessarily hoping to make her a feedee, but find a way to join our hobbies together. She likes erotica, I like fat.

19 hours ago, riptoryx said:

I'm not sure if it'll be quite what you're looking for, but "Seven's Deadly Sin" by Supercake Studios might be a fairly welcoming feedism genre entry point for a person inclined towards Star Trek fan fiction. It's a charming and well-polished little (~9 page) story wherein Star Trek: Voyager's Seven-of-Nine is persuaded to "try out" practicing gluttony as a means to better, er...assimilate with her non-borg crewmates. The tone is lighthearted and cute, it's high on referential humor, and overall strives to be quite faithfully (or at least amusingly) attentive to the setting in terms of lore and characterization--that last bit being an essential element for "good" fan fiction, I think. The weight gain is relatively modest and mostly played for laughs to a knowing FA audience rather than being the explicit object of lust from any character in the story, so I'm not sure if it fits the "erotica" category in your estimation. If it matters, it might also be worth noting that the weight gain kink is balanced with about an equal focus on stuffing/overeating and spiced with some light teasing.

You can grab a .PDF of that story (and several other similar stories by the same author) from this post.

Thanks for responding riptoryx ... I've been a fan of your content for what has to be years!!! It's an honor, yo. ❤️ I'll read through the story & give feedback on how I think it might reach her. I like your thought-vein; bringing in teasing & over-eating as options for this fetish world to branch into. I could see her being more on the sub / carateking / teasing  side with enough "woke-ness" to how this works. ... She doesn't mind full-on erotica. She's no stranger to the sexually perverse. :3 Just ... colorblind to how fat can be attractive. 😓