UK TV Documentary Request - Feederism

Guest Crackit

Guest Crackit

Crackit Productions, an award-winning independent TV production company, are looking for people all across the UK to share their stories about life within the Feederism community for a new 2x60mins documentary series.  Perhaps you are in a feeder / feedee relationship or involved in the online community and would like to shine a spotlight on a world that is often misunderstood?  We are looking to tell the stories of both females and males, who are part of the Feederism community.

Our past programmes include Channel 5’s ‘My Extreme OCD Life’, which was critically acclaimed by OCD charities and the press as showing the true picture of life with a condition that is often sensationalised.  All the people that featured in the series were extremely happy with how they were portrayed and pleased with how sensitively the filming was carried out.  We have a reputation for making documentaries that tackle sensitive subject matters – from hoarding through to mental health and obesity.  ‘My Obese Life’ followed young people who were keen to tell their stories about their weight.  Some were keen to lose weight whereas others were happy with their bodies and embraced the way they look – all stories were told in an aspirational way. We are keen to make a similar series looking at the real stories behind the world of Feederism.

We'd love to chat with you, in confidence, please send an email to [email protected] or you can message me directly on here.

• 2 weeks later...

i will use you again to get something out there... someone out there asked about a weight limit and i think that is nonsense... because every situation is different. going to one extreme, if both are agree in going all in and gaining as much as possible and are aware and ok with what will happen at some point, in the form of mobility issues and most surely some healthy issues well then that is ok. it will be a gradual thing, long walks will be eliminated at first then short walks then a bench will be required at the shower and your lady will ask you to go to the supermarket alone and such. so if you know what is coming, go ahead at full steam. if both are ok with it. if not... then the only parameter i think it should be how far your lady is feeling ok with it. 200 pounds, 600 pounds , who knows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is true... in the mean time you can take my word when i tell you that it is a thing of beauty when a lady just gains and accepts it as a permanent thing. when she knows she has gained and she can speak about it as a done thing. give away clothes and set up to a new reality in which she is bigger and there is almost no chance of losing the weight.