UK TV Documentary Opportunity - Feederism

Guest Crackit

Guest Crackit

Crackit Productions, an award-winning independent TV production company, are looking for people all across the UK to share their stories about life within the Feederism community for a new 2x60mins documentary series.  Perhaps you are in a feeder / feedee relationship or involved in the online community and would like to shine a spotlight on a world that is often misunderstood?  We are looking to tell the stories of both females and males, who are part of the Feederism community.

Our past programmes include Channel 5’s ‘My Extreme OCD Life’, which was critically acclaimed by OCD charities and the press as showing the true picture of life with a condition that is often sensationalised.  All the people that featured in the series were extremely happy with how they were portrayed and pleased with how sensitively the filming was carried out.  We have a reputation for making documentaries that tackle sensitive subject matters – from hoarding through to mental health and obesity.  ‘My Obese Life’ followed young people who were keen to tell their stories about their weight.  Some were keen to lose weight whereas others were happy with their bodies and embraced the way they look – all stories were told in an aspirational way. We are keen to make a similar series looking at the real stories behind the world of Feederism.

We'd love to chat with you, in confidence, please send an email to [email protected]  or you can message me directly on here.

i am not really interested in participating but... i will use this thread to say the following. if you happen to get a normal lady and get her to gain a few kilos. lets say for example she stands at 1.60mts and weighs in 55kg which is ok. lets assume you get her to gain 5 delicious kilos, no problem, at 60... another 5, 65, probably looking chubby by any means. but let's say things go your way and she goes up to 95 kilos. at that point you cannot really argue that she is bone heavy or curvy, you just have to acknowledge that she is at the last overweight if not obese because a few more kilos and she will be heavier that some pro athletes way taller than her. she will be out of range for almost every chart and the obese but hot conversation may have to happen

• 2 weeks later...