UK Documentary Series Opportunity - Feederism

Guest Crackit

Guest Crackit

Crackit Productions, an award-winning independent TV production company, are looking for people all across the UK to share their stories about life within the Feederism community for a new 2x60mins documentary series.  Perhaps you are in a feeder / feedee relationship or involved in the online community and would like to shine a spotlight on a world that is often misunderstood?  We are looking to tell the stories of both females and males, who are part of the Feederism community.

Our past programmes include Channel 5’s ‘My Extreme OCD Life’, which was critically acclaimed by OCD charities and the press as showing the true picture of life with a condition that is often sensationalised.  All the people that featured in the series were extremely happy with how they were portrayed and pleased with how sensitively the filming was carried out.  We have a reputation for making documentaries that tackle sensitive subject matters – from hoarding through to mental health and obesity.  ‘My Obese Life’ followed young people who were keen to tell their stories about their weight.  Some were keen to lose weight whereas others were happy with their bodies and embraced the way they look – all stories were told in an aspirational way. We are keen to make a similar series looking at the real stories behind the world of Feederism.

We'd love to chat with you, in confidence, please send an email to [email protected]  or you can send me a direct message on here.

i may add a couple of things. without officially participating of course. we are not all greedy bastards. as much as i like to see a woman get fatter and fatter i do on think it would be ideal for my family... me and my daughter, to have my wife fattened up and be bed ridden. i do not think that is in our best interest, no matter the fetish. i do think i would tremendously enjoy if for a period of time, she would go all in on the gaining matter. like. for a month. she does everything in her power to gain the most weight. and keep it. and that would be it. most likely. but that would be awesome. definitely.

• Curvage Model

"My Extreme OCD Life"

The title itself is sensational, insensitive, injurious and extremely reductive. You don't want care or want to help. You want to make a buck.

Unless the series is made, written, produced and utilizes a majority feedist crew...  NOPE.

We don't need your bullshit. We're tired of your freak shows.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest grateful

Balanced journalism   😂😂😂😂😂

What a nice person!  😂😂😂😂😂

An opportunity to get your story out there!  Without being sensationalized!!!  😂😂😂😂😂

I  would rather listen to an audio read of Cosmopolitan articles of men who want fat wives bc they are afraid they will leave them and men who want wives to gain weight to cover up their inadequacies and she's fat like me, we can be ugly together.  😁

18 hours ago, grateful said:

Balanced journalism   😂😂😂😂😂

What a nice person!  😂😂😂😂😂

An opportunity to get your story out there!  Without being sensationalized!!!  😂😂😂😂😂

I  would rather listen to an audio read of Cosmopolitan articles of men who want fat wives bc they are afraid they will leave them and men who want wives to gain weight to cover up their inadequacies and she's fat like me, we can be ugly together.  😁

Even these accounts sounds rather negatively harmful to the community.

Why does these chroniclers are ever making a point sidelining the ones who are (either) successful, socially-upward mobile average-looking-to-attractive-to-outright-handsome male feeders who does not necessarily showcases mock-or-outright misogynistic inclinations, body self-image issues, asociability and/or sociopathic manipulative personality traits?

Either they're portraying us like some feminist-crime-drama worthy conniving incels, inner-city white-fevered coloured men, illegal aliens in need for paper or genetically unfavored, ugly freaks: even if while this is not fully representative of the whole cross-gender communal spectrum... we can't win!! 😂