How about a Curvage meetup after the corona-thon is finished?

Garlic

How about a Curvage meetup after the corona-thon is finished?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no? 🤷‍♂️

• Yes!
    • No!

• 1 month later...
On July 8, 2020 at 11:11 AM, Gaelic Steve said:

“Old England” works better for me. Better still would be Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🤣

I would actually use some vacation time and make the trip if that's the meet-up, but I don't think I'm allowed there at the moment - out of country quarantine and whatnot.  Best cheeseburger I have ever had was in London.

I saw Providence, Rhode Island a couple of times.  I always thought the food there was way better than Boston.  Plus the beaches are not too far.

It looks like there is plenty of time to plan because I do not see this quarantine ending anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Providence, Rhode Island a couple of times.  I always thought the food there was way better than Boston.

I didn’t think they were that far apart. Can the food be so different between those two places?

I have had one good dining experience in Boston, but not one single bad experience in Providence.  Even a couple dive bars in Providence were surprisingly good.  It has been a few years since I have been to either one.  The quality was always far better in Providence.  Much easier to drive around and park, too.  From what I can recall, everything in Boston was eclectic, while, in Providence, I went to French restaurants, Italian restaurants...  They seemed to stick to a style rather than try some sort of fusion, but there were two eclectic restaurants in Providence that were awesome.  I should probably mention that I am a foodie.  If I am using that term correctly, I like good quality food.