Jenna Fischer (Pam from the office)

Googo

I saw Jenna in a play like 4 years ago and she looked great in a wrap dress.  "Meteor Shower" written by Steve Martin. 

Her belly was sticking out a bit and it had some jiggle to it.  The theater was in the round so you could see all the angles.  I even remember overhearing some old ladies mentioned her being "a little dumpy" at intermission. 

I saw it again right before it closed and she had to have put on 10-15 lbs.  She was bursting out of the same dress.  I def popped a chubby when she took a bow.

If you listen to the Office Ladies podcast, she sounds like a total foodie and mentions she's addicted to salty snacks.

Also, here's some quality journalism back from The Office heyday:

https://okmagazine.com/news/jenna-fischers-burger-lust/

karen was hot, always hot, little belly heavy which is a pro. about jenna fischer, in my opinion, incredibly beautiful, to this day. she was heavier for a while and it was very hot. nowadays, she stays in shape i do think she will ever gain a considerable amount of weight. nevertheless to me she is the kind of beauty that you just admire and forget about whether she is gaining or else

Guest Blackstar89
17 hours ago, RugDug said:

I saw Jenna in a play like 4 years ago and she looked great in a wrap dress.  "Meteor Shower" written by Steve Martin. 

Her belly was sticking out a bit and it had some jiggle to it.  The theater was in the round so you could see all the angles.  I even remember overhearing some old ladies mentioned her being "a little dumpy" at intermission. 

I saw it again right before it closed and she had to have put on 10-15 lbs.  She was bursting out of the same dress.  I def popped a chubby when she took a bow.

If you listen to the Office Ladies podcast, she sounds like a total foodie and mentions she's addicted to salty snacks.

Also, here's some quality journalism back from The Office heyday:

https://okmagazine.com/news/jenna-fischers-burger-lust/

I looked up some photos from the play, and she did look thicker

AA3CD080-AC96-4CA6-9A08-0C11CA229CEF.jpeg

B625177C-03A7-476A-AC1F-00DF73EEE0B8.jpeg

282714CE-6983-4AF6-A24D-69C382392635.jpeg

D539D2B0-072C-4BC4-82B8-68ED3E4A8EEA.jpeg

8CA05D15-3138-4B5A-AA2B-AE41791011FF.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 6:27 AM, NikeLove1986 said:

Aroused The Office GIF

Maybe just a little worried... 

Best response! 😆

Wow, I don't remember looking so chubby. She's cute like that. I remember her being pregnant and chubby in Season 8 but I guess she kept some of the weight on in Season 9. 

• 1 month later...