Fatash (Over 100lbs gained)

1 hour ago, fatash said:

So I’m hungry nonstop. Also, my boyfriend and I love to experiment in the kitchen! He definitely picks high calorie dishes and I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! 

Thanks so much for that. I love that kind of detail. Could we possibly have those first bikini pics less cropped if you can, please?

9 hours ago, fatash said:

So here’s my 130lb weight gain story.. I started out at 140lbs, working out twice a day, and eating whole foods. I thought I would only love my body if I was skinny... (Boy was I wrong) I started having hormonal issues and gained weight despite working out.. I was mad and didn’t understand. THEN I met my amazing boyfriend that loved the extra pounds, and he encouraged me to be okay with my weight gain. Now he encourages me to eat all the delicious food I want! So here I am now weighing almost double what I was. Im wanting to workout again to gain strength but I LOVE MY BIG BODY and of course, FOOD😘😋

FD4E52C3-6665-417C-BB41-F73AE49A96E1.jpeg

F7863A94-6D04-4790-9460-472B78F81E9D.jpeg

That’s a great story. I’m glad you found someone that appreciates how beautiful you are with the extra pounds as well as your larger appetite. Your pics so far are hot, I hope updating with your progress and new pics your willing to share.😉🔥

5 hours ago, chucklehead2 said:

How do you feel now that your breasts are so much bigger? What does it feel like to be a big breasted woman when you weren't one before?

It’s very different but in a good way! I was a B cup several years ago. I thought I would have to have breast implants if I wanted larger breasts... Little did I know I just needed to eat😅😍

Thanks for the recent pics, it really helps to fill out your story (sorry for the pun). 😉 I hope you are starting feel comfortable on this site. I think I can speak for all in saying we are glad you have joined us !  😁

Not to be dramatic, but it just struck me that you joined this Community on Independence Day. 🇺🇸 Ha ha  I hope has felt that way to you...

55 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Thanks for the recent pics, it really helps to fill out your story (sorry for the pun). 😉 I hope you are starting feel comfortable on this site. I think I can speak for all in saying we are glad you have joined us !  😁

Not to be dramatic, but it just struck me that you joined this Community on Independence Day. 🇺🇸 Ha ha  I hope has felt that way to you...

It has been freeing to say the least😉😘

On 7/5/2020 at 9:56 AM, fatash said:

It’s very different but in a good way! I was a B cup several years ago. I thought I would have to have breast implants if I wanted larger breasts... Little did I know I just needed to eat😅😍

not a B cup anymore...….you've moved down the alphabet a bit :)