Break down your most desireable body

PhatCat

Race: Caucasian, middle easten, asian, latina

About 5'3, but no taller. Shorter, even better. Makes the fat look fatter. :)

Definitely over 200 pounds, preferably at least 225, with room to grow.

Tiny upper back

Hair: Any color as long as it's thick and flowing. Had one GF with stringy, llmp, straight hair. Long, full, thick hair is such a turn-on. I have one Snapchat buddy at the moment who sends me pics of her oversized ass, and I can see her red hair down near the shelf, long and luscious. 

Long, heavy, overripe breasts connecting with thick rolls of back fat. 38Ds, fine. Not too overly concerned with breast size, actually. Nice nipples, please!

Arms filled with blobby, flaccid fat that folds over at the elbows. Wave, sweetie! :)

Hanging double belly, zero tone.

Full, ripe, round, soft-as-butter FUPA  that likes to be squeezed, mashed, played with, licked, adored

Wide load in back - fat ass, and "saddlebags." Jiggly beyond the ridiculous, boing boing boing.

Chubby, chunky thighs, flabby-flabby

Nice helping of cellulite all over everything

Loves to fuck.

LOVES

TO

FUCK.

That'll do it!

OP: Yes to lots of confidence. My last GF was a virgin at age 26 but you'd never know it once we went to bed, there was zero ramp-up time and she fucked like a bunny! Also wore fatkinis to the beach, and walked around the house with all 304 pounds hanging everywhere. Made her breakfast and she sat there on the couch eating, the bowl rested on her 61-inch belly. My kind of lady!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 9:39 AM, chubbybutt22 said:

Interesting that no one mentioned stretch marks. 

PERISH THE THOUGHT!

LOVE them! Whether silvery or angry red, they are a huge turn on.

Met a young slim lady recently, and noticed when she got up from the table that her thighs had cellulite all over them and her lower back had stretch marks.

Turns out she used to weigh 240 pounds, she says. 

Oh, another turn - on weight lost through grim determination, dieting and extreme excercise...which then comes back when the diet and exercise stops, and she grows even fatter than she was at the beginning. Sorry...it's just hot as hell to m!