Break down your most desireable body

PhatCat

How would you break down the body that you're most attracted to? I'm interested to see how people's preferences vary around here. Feel free to describe your current partner. Below I describe what's basically my partner, but she has less stomach.

Height: 5'2" to 5'7". A little shorter is okay, but I like a long torso. Taller girls tend to have too large of a bone structure.

Shoulders: Narrow

Chest: Boobs that look too big for the girl's frame but not massive. DD cup or slightly bigger.

Waist: Curves in a little at the sides with a soft, squishy belly that bulges out in front as much as it can without hanging down at all. A deep belly button. No back fat rolls is ideal, but I don't mind a little.

Hips and Butt: Wide hips but a fairly flat butt.

Arms: Not too slim or fat. Soft with no muscle tone, but not flabby.

Legs: Slim to slightly thick, not tree trunks.

Skin tone: Very pale and creamy. I want to be blinded by the light shining off a round, white belly.

Hair: Waist-length, straight or wavy, preferably blonde (but any natural color).

Eye color: No preference