Break down your most desireable body

PhatCat

let's do this

Shoulders: usually narrow, a big back is not something i Cherish in a lady but i can appreciate a strong back if the figure holds it 

Chest: boobs are a mandatory for sure. ladies discuss some advantages for them in dressing when they have almost no boobs but i just do not understand the pro of that. so some boobs is ok, preferable rounded ones, not dropping like tears and not necessarily massive, and i will tell you why, usually massive boobs comes with no ass...

Waist: on this one... the hanging is not very sexy indeed. i prefer a ** belly. not a lot of hanging. soft. if it can show a bit of cellulite it is a plus. and some waist to it, to have some side rolls and love handles which are a beautiful thing to enjoy

Hips: here is there must be some magic. wide. big ass. cellulite. curvaceous is made here if you ask me. 

Legs: cellulite. fatness. a wonder to behold and grab. 

Skin tone: white or light dark

Hair: all is ok, super curly usually is a bit complicated but i understand it is more complicated for the lady so i am ok ill go with the flow on this one 

Eye color: green or blue ideally but it is the combination. there are marvelous combination of brown eyes black skin black hair or light brown and else.