Break down your most desireable body

PhatCat

I'm attracted to girls of all sizes, but I'm gonna focus on my ideal body for a 300-400 pound girl. I find that I'm mainly just attracted to girls with fairly big tits and even bigger asses at low weights, and at 450+ lbs, there are too many different ways a body can be shaped for me to break down a single ideal body.  With that being said, here goes:

Weight: 325-400 lbs

Height: 5'2"-5'7"

Overall shape: hourglass, large thighs, calves, and butt, big but not especially wide belly, and chest bigger than the skinniest, upper part of the belly. 

Shoulders: Wide enough to look proportional but not too wide as to look masculine

Chest: Very round and plump. Should seem to be big boobs for somebody of her size, but not a dominating feature. Maybe DD cup with a large band size to match her weight.

Belly: Big, round, and almost spherical. Enough visceral fat to form and keep the big round ** belly shape and to give a bit of a firm feel in the upper belly, but enough subcutaneous fat to make it soft, especially in the lower belly. No rolls except for a back/side roll or two on each side when leaning or sitting down. 

Hips and Butt: Wide, but not too much wider than the rest of the body, protruding, and big. Should look rounded like a massively oversized bubble butt as opposed to more squared like some BBW models look

Arms: Chunky and very plump. Some hanging fat in the upper arms, but mostly just very tight fat giving an overfilled look and feel throughout the upper arms. 

Legs: Very thick in both the calves and thighs, but both taper down to give more of a big but athletic look rather than a tree trunk look. 

Hair: Dirty blonde/golden blonde hair (i.e. not platinum blonde) or brunette hair, straight or a bit wavy if blonde and down to the mid-upper back. 

Skin tone: If blonde, a bit tan but mostly just creamy and pale, especially in the belly. If brunette, a bit tan, but more of a natural slight tan look than a spray tan/artificial tan look.

Eye color: Blue eyes if blonde, brown or blue eyes if brunette