Break down your most desireable body

PhatCat

• 1 year later...

I had been trying to find this thread for a while but I finally found it. I figured I would list my preferences.

Height: 5'6"-5'11"

Shoulders: broad.

Chest: small, about a 34B.

Waist/belly: waist is on the cusp of passing the chest in size, about 1-3 inches away from doing so. Belly is past the chest in size, nearing or at 40 inches. Navel is deep and pierced. The stomach is difficult to hide and turns any shirt into a crop top. Almost any pair of pants gives a muffin top. Angry red stretchmarks around the hips.

Hips/butt: 40 inch range. Hips wide, butt big. Difficult to hide and you always see a glimpse of thong every time she sits down.

Arms: thin.

Legs: big thighs, thin legs, big feet (size 9-11).

Skin tone: doesn't matter.

Hair: style doesn't matter. Colorwise, I like black or red the most. But I like some body hair.

Eye colors: doesn't matter.

Tattoos: yes. Especially if there's a tramp stamp.

Must be funny and have a personality.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, this is what I prefer at this point in time, the great thing that I find happens to me as I age is that I get turned by a wider and wider variety of shapes and sizes.  But let's be honest, there are some bodies that will always be super hot:)

Shoulders: narrow, petite and delicate.  I love the look of a small framed woman  with tons of extra fat sexily enhancing her body...a body that was probably meant to thin, but in 2022 there's so much good, cheap food available, she's become addicted:)

Chest:  small to medium sized. I have always liked the look of bodies where the breasts don't overwhelm things, and let the belly protrude nicely and obviously.

Waist:/belly:  I love an hourglass shape and thus a small waist.  Pears are so sexy too.  I really like a soft, untoned body, with an obvious softness...dimpling and with many rolls popping up in all kinds of places.  I love a hanging belly with an upside down heart shape sagging down.  The point at which a woman's body gets fat enough to where her belly begins to hang is one of the greatest things in the world.  

Hips: Big hips are a huge part of the feminine shape that turns me on.  And when the owner knows how to swing them sexily, look out.

Legs: Thighs meaty and with cute cellulite.  Soft enough that when wearing just the slightest shorts, the fat spills out and jiggles seductively, 

Skin tone: Anything

Hair: Thick and long, Wavy and radiant. 

Eye color: Dark brown/black and sultry,  

• 4 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 5:10 PM, Gusto said:

It's all about the shape of the thighs and hips for me. 

Height: 5'2" to 5'11"

Shoulders: wide

Chest: n/a

Waist: Smaller than chest and/or hips (hourglass, even if small chested)

Hips and Butt: Wide hips and big booty 

Arms: Chubby

Legs: Thick to massive

Skin tone: n/a

Hair: Long

Eye color: n/a

@BloatedBarbie is my ideal woman

IMG_1249.thumb.JPG.ffcb242a9ba8512e266940c1a07c74af.JPGIMG_1252.thumb.PNG.098914c0638c0e684bae9342cb237b7a.PNG

What is her name??