So...When did you know you where a FA/FFA?

moby_jones

For me it's been as long as I can remember. As a kid I used to love a scene from '2 Stupid Dogs' on Cartoon Network in which a character was force fed till she got fat enough for some witch to eat her. My parents got pretty mad at me for stretching my clothes with pillows and I still remember having a huge crush on one of the larger girls in class. It's just hot wired in my brain since I was born I gues.

When did you know?

Guest AbeVanHelsing

It started around the time I was 10 and used to tune in every day to shows like Jenny Jones and Ricki Lake to see if they were doing one of their "fat women in skimpy outfits" shows.  For a long time I was in denial and thought it was just morbid curiosity, but by the time I was 17, discovering paysite models like Gaining Goddess, Plump Princess, Supathick Mami and Sofia Rose, and being with a chubby girl in real life, I finally accepted that I was indeed an FA.

Quick question: How did you actually learn you where not alone and found about Curvage, FF, Dims etc.? I literally just googled "Fat Fetish" and came across Fantasy Feeder after seeing that episode of Family Guy. I'm quite ashamed about Family Guy having such a profound influence on my life.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Quick question: How did you actually learn you where not alone and found about Curvage, FF, Dims etc.? I literally just googled "Fat Fetish" and came across Fantasy Feeder after seeing that episode of Family Guy. I'm quite ashamed about Family Guy having such a profound influence on my life.

I think I was searching for Anna Nicole Smith when I found dimensions, might have literally googled "fat celebrities" when I found fat celebs, and found out about curvage from Jae's old youtube channel.

I have been like this since i remember xD probably started around 5/6 years old.

That's when my story started, too. I remember first coming across cartoons that usually had a 'fat' episode, but it wasn't until I started going online when I first realized I was an FA. I think I was around 9 or 10 when I discovered sites like StuffedOnline and FatLaneOnline and artists such as Willix and JayTee. I might have been too young to understand, at the time, but being on those websites introduced me to an interest that I thought I was the only one to have.

I have been like this since i remember xD probably started around 5/6 years old.

That's when my story started, too. I remember first coming across cartoons that usually had a 'fat' episode, but it wasn't until I started going online when I first realized I was an FA. I think I was around 9 or 10 when I discovered sites like StuffedOnline and FatLaneOnline and artists such as Willix and JayTee. I might have been too young to understand, at the time, but being on those websites introduced me to an interest that I thought I was the only one to have.

At the very beginnig i thought i was the only one with those interests too xD

Lol, it's interesting how many are listing cartoons as a first thing. As for me as well. I was either the late age of 3 or early 4, but I can distinctly remember getting aroused at WG scenes in animation. In school, it was always a particularly exciting time if we happened to read a book with something like that in it. Or vore even. Staring at a page reading it over and over, its a wonder people didn't think something was wrong with me haha! XD I always wonder if the people writing and illustrating kids books and shows are secretly in on it too lol.

Interesting how many people have been FAs since childhood.

Same for me, was attracted to the fat girls at school, age maybe 5 or 6 so long before puberty or any sexual drives in that direction.

Are we hard-wired to be FAs then?  Seems like more nature than nurture...

Lol, it's interesting how many are listing cartoons as a first thing. As for me as well. I was either the late age of 3 or early 4, but I can distinctly remember getting aroused at WG scenes in animation. In school, it was always a particularly exciting time if we happened to read a book with something like that in it. Or vore even. Staring at a page reading it over and over, its a wonder people didn't think something was wrong with me haha! XD I always wonder if the people writing and illustrating kids books and shows are secretly in on it too lol.

I bet there's someone on here that could better explain the psychology behind our interest, but I'm sure it has to deal with what we see in our early childhood. When we're younger, our brains are more malleable to stimuli; so, watching those cartoons which had fat-centric episodes or depicted fat characters made most of us into the FAs that we are today. Of course, there were other stimuli we could have encountered, but I'm just focusing on what's been said by me and by others.

If I could point to one event, it would have to be one afternoon in the YWCA gym, in 1968.(yeah, I'm old)  I was about 5 and I had wandered out of the day care room and was looking for my mom. I went into the gym, and there were two women, wearing tight black leotards, on the belt massage machines. I was mesemerized by all that jiggling fat. To be anything but a FA...I never had a chance.

I had a vague interest as a child but nothing I would call an attraction. Occasionally a cartoon or show would catch my eye but I think this issue of Weekly World News is what finally did it for me. After that I had many a late night of dial-up and Google images with one eye on the door and one hand on the keyboard. Eventually I discovered sites like dimensions and fantasy feeder and the rest is all a blur.

post-6197-14513190753607_thumb.jpg

Guest Steatopygist

The oldest incident I can remember was when I was maybe 5 and saw this on TV:

http://www.nbc.com/classic-tv/emergency/video/peace-pipe/810381/  (~ 29 minutes in)

(summary: a chubby woman in a sexy white girdle so tight she has to be cut free with scissors. There is an almost orgasmic look of relief on her face as she takes deep breaths and rubs her unconfined belly...)

http://www.nbc.com/classic-tv/emergency/video/peace-pipe/810381/  (~ 29 minutes in)

(summary: a chubby woman in a sexy white girdle so tight she has to be cut free with scissors. There is an almost orgasmic look of relief on her face as she takes deep breaths and rubs her unconfined belly...)

not available from my location :(

I'm not making fun of you, but that's like one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. 

Anyway, Rhonda Shear used to turn me on, as did the VBO (visible belly outline) on Leslie Anne Warren in Clue.  I remember being in the theater and anytime she came on screen I would just look at her round stomach.  In hindsight she looks really thin! 

I don't know when I became the hardcore fattie lover, probably around 1996 when I discovered digitally enhanced megaboobs, and the only real life comparisons were on big girls.   

post-84-14513191625218_thumb.jpg

some videos on youtube lead me here, and to $31..

Guest Steatopygist

I'm not making fun of you, but that's like one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Yeah: if your kink is plus-sized women in hooker-tight clothing, 1970's TV was extremely lacking

(vs. today, when any random Judge Judy episode has at least one size-20 woman strutting size-14 attire.)

its seems to be the same with most of us, always had the clue when I was young and growing up. I had a crush on the cute cubby girl in 2nd grade(and all through out high school), the before pics in weight lost ads in magazines, and of course finding my way to the internet then dims, then everywhere else, thankfully at curvage and a proud FA.

I guess ive  been a FA for longer than I even realized it was even a thing. I found lardbiscuit.com when i was probably like 14 searching for pictures of anna nicole smith and that introduced me to the idea that there were other people who felt similar to me. I found fat celebs i think from one of the references for the wikipedia of bbw or FA and ive been here ever since.

I think I was searching for Anna Nicole Smith when I found dimensions, might have literally googled "fat celebrities" when I found fat celebs, and found out about curvage from Jae's old youtube channel.

Exact same for me!

Can remember saying to a pal aged 8 that a passing girl had a nice ass (was big!) and got ridiculed for about a week.  Kinda forgot about it until the above happened and then...

I've pretty much known vaguely since around 8. Seeing certain cartoons sent the message home for sure. For example the scene from Charlotte's web with Templeton and this one episode of Rescue Rangers where Dale got Superpowers and he grew real big to stop one of the villains, the scientist guy (can't remember his name).

I've always vaguely known as the only girls I liked all through middle school/high school were at the least chubby, and I remember my cousin would give me shit for it every time we hung out. I think around 23 I found out about lardbiscuit.com and then from there Dr. Feeder's site and that lead me to Dims and from Dims to FF, and eventually to here. The rest is history.