Cuddling vs. f--king

CarlGnarl

Both are nice, both are better with a fat/chubby girl. I definitely enjoy spooning with my wife more now that she has a fairly good size belly. When we met she was curvy but didn't really have a belly. 6 years later her stomach sticks out further than her boobs. When she lays on her side, her belly flops out and I can gently caress it while her chubby little butt presses against me.

As far as sex goes, she's softer everywhere-especially where it counts. I enjoy seeing her belly jiggle during sex, and she really is a sight to behold with her plump little ass stuck up in the air for me. In my opinion, sex overall has improved with her extra weight. She's no less frisky, and she's more attractive to me. What's not to love?

The only possible downside is that she doesn't really like being fat, and doesn't seem as eager to show off her assets as she was when she was about 30 lbs lighter. She used to wear tight little pairs of shorts, which I would kill to see her in these days, but she hasn't worn those in years. I once watched her struggle with a pair of leggings for a few minutes. After she got them pulled up over her belly she stood next to the mirror, rubbed her hand over her bulging gut, looked down and said "I'm too fat for this shit" then changed into a bigger pair.

both, it is not a matter of one of the other that is correct. fucking well, there is a lot said about that. cuddling, spooning... i like that. it can be a delicious thing to do specially if the lady is soft enough. personally i enjoy it a lot with my lady because i get to enjoy the belly in a more precise way, relaxed, round, very hot indeed

My gf is somewhere above 350 lb (I’d wager probably somewhere between 360 and 380 but wouldn’t be surprised if she was a little heavier) and here’s my take on each:

Cuddling - Any position where I can rest my hand on her is great since she’s got fat almost everywhere, but the highlight is definitely spooning. Her belly sticks out pretty far when laying on her side and I can only reach to about her bellybutton so she feels absolutely huge in my arms and it’s a great feeling. It’s also a great position for feeling her fat thighs if she doesn’t want me to touch her belly. I guess that’s the drawback is that she doesn’t always want me touching her belly but she at least tolerated it most of the time so it’s okay. I’ve even gotten her to the point that she’s comfortable about getting on top of me and sitting in my lap. Although I don’t know if they count as cuddling, they’re nice too. Something about feeling all that weight on you is very pleasurable (plus I think it makes it feel like she’s not “too fat” which is a nice bonus).

F—king - Also great. We communicate our desires pretty well and she knows what makes me tick and is willing to let me play with her belly during foreplay and feel it during sex as well as say things that appeal to my fetish. She’s also still “slim” enough that most positions are still on the table but also still very much fat so I still get to see everything jiggle as it’s going on (despite that kinda being a plus, I wish she was fatter, though, but that’s beside the point). And despite not being the biggest fan of her own weight, she’s pretty confident in bed so nothing ever feels off. 

• 2 weeks later...