On 7/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, beckylesabre said:

My biggest stuffing hmmmmm.... this seems like a two part question lol... I think the burger or hot dog stuff was pretty big!!! But my chinese stuffings always felt like I ate sooooo much food

large.beckyhotdogstuff.gif.e8e78db5730c521659e21b2250a27476.gif

I think I will stick to going no bigger than the 160lbs... and I will try to start heading back down to 140 pretty soon... I was closer to 130lbs this time last year and thought that was wayyyy too skinny... I didn't like being a size 3... it just didn't look good in my opinion.

large.beckylesabreweightloss.png.3dda9e5a49d42b510b6c82cbdb33f539.png

Becky LeSabre, I feel bad for your poor Belly! I saw the video at a friend's house who had bought it. It was awesome, but you seemed to have had a horrible Belly Ache! I cannot wait for the new content!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Becky, I hope you´re doing well! May I ask you a question regarding your weight situation. I think you mentioned a few weeks ago that you´re at the heaviest you´ve ever been at that certain point. So may I ask you how things have developed since then and how your current situation looks like weightwise? :)

• 2 years later...
  • Curvage Model
I had some health scares this past year (seems so much longer than a year jessh) During everything that happened I lost over 40+lbs and have gained only about 12 lbs back (depending on the day) I also had to remove a ton from my diet and slowly add things back in to see if there is any reaction.... sooooo with that said, I am hoping to start putting on more weight again once I can add some yummy stuff back to my life! You should be happy to know that my last doctors appointment (every Wednesday) I have been put on a medication that will “supposedly” stimulate my appetite. Reading about it, some people say they eat the entire house others say it makes them nauseous … so we should know how that is going to work for me in 2-4 weeks. I am very much ready to get back to that chubby girl we all love. I will be uploading all the videos I have filmed over the past 22 years (so you can see my belly journey from the beginning) I am currently learning how to edit videos... Since hiring someone to help with editing did not work out, it just makes more sense for me to start editing videos myself anyways. Anywho, I will keep you updated as my health continues to improve and the weight starts coming back. Thank you for your patience, it has been a rollercoaster to say the least but for quite a number of weeks now its been more steady. So, here is to an amazing foodie year, I hope you had an awesome New Year's celebration!

31 minutes ago, beckylesabre said:
I had some health scares this past year (seems so much longer than a year jessh) During everything that happened I lost over 40+lbs and have gained only about 12 lbs back (depending on the day) I also had to remove a ton from my diet and slowly add things back in to see if there is any reaction.... sooooo with that said, I am hoping to start putting on more weight again once I can add some yummy stuff back to my life! You should be happy to know that my last doctors appointment (every Wednesday) I have been put on a medication that will “supposedly” stimulate my appetite. Reading about it, some people say they eat the entire house others say it makes them nauseous … so we should know how that is going to work for me in 2-4 weeks. I am very much ready to get back to that chubby girl we all love. I will be uploading all the videos I have filmed over the past 22 years (so you can see my belly journey from the beginning) I am currently learning how to edit videos... Since hiring someone to help with editing did not work out, it just makes more sense for me to start editing videos myself anyways. Anywho, I will keep you updated as my health continues to improve and the weight starts coming back. Thank you for your patience, it has been a rollercoaster to say the least but for quite a number of weeks now its been more steady. So, here is to an amazing foodie year, I hope you had an awesome New Year's celebration!

not seem like a suck up or just horney to edit vids for you, but I could lend a hand if you liked or even just give some recommendations on what I deem a really good & easy to use editing software.. 

And it's good your still active, it's really nostalgic since you were one of the first that I really got into tbh in this kink/community, other words I'm glad you're alright!