• Curvage Model

large.beckylesabreprofessionalpoststuff.gif.5933e3f3b8ffbe60f24f5cead39ec793.gif

Becky Lesabre, your favorite local news anchor, is ready to show all her fans the best burgers in the city.  There is a whole plate of these delicious burgers and once she starts she just can't stop.  She ends up stuffing her face with the whole plate of food!  When she is done her belly is so big and bloated!  Now her perfect hair and make-up is a mess, her blouse no longer fits. And as she rubs her huge belly all her fans now know what a fatty their favorite news anchor is.

I’ve only just had the opportunity to scroll through all the new threads, so I’d just like to echo what everyone has already said by saying it’s great to have you uploading actively on Curvage. I’ve seen a few people say that it was your videos (way back in the touchy subject studio days) that first introduced them into the facestuffing/overeating fetish and that also was the case for me. I’d like to thank you for that, it’s a credit to you and to how good your work truly is. That’s why it is so exciting to have you uploading new content after a long absence. There are so many videos that I have purchased in the past from your C4S over the years that are still to this day amongst the very best around, and that’s why I’m delighted to see you upload them here for anyone new to this fetish who may not have seen your videos.

I know that you tour as a model so it’s likely that you won’t not be able to do this fetish over a long period of time, I’m just hopeful for as much new content as physically possible before you go back to focussing on your modelling. I read that you’re currently at the highest weight (160ish) you’ve been for a while, so it would be amazing to see you take on some challenges similar to the (Hot Dog, Chinese food, Cupcakes, Pasta, Burgers) videos you’ve done in the past. Maybe with the slightly extra weight you may be able to eat a little more than previously, I always loved how you would push yourself to the absolute maximum every single time, that was just one of the many things that made your content the best. 

I’d love to see a huge fast food binge from your favourite fast food place, I remember a five guys stuffing you did years ago with Burgers and Fries but maybe this time you could order a big variety of different items and challenge yourself to see how much you can eat. The belly rubbing and burping after such a meal would be just as hot as it was at the end of the Chinese and Hot Dog Challenge videos. You could do many different videos for different fast food restaurants depending on how many videos you plan to make before you start to ease back the stuffing videos content.

I’d also love to see a big cake stuffing, maybe with milk to go with it. I remember from your cupcake stuffing video how difficult so much sweet food was for you, I’d love to see how you could handle a big cake. I’m sure that would make for a super bloated belly with lots of sexy gluttony to follow. Also similarly to the Cupcake stuffing video, a dozen donuts stuffing challenge could really hot, I wonder how many donuts you could eat?

Since you’ve already done Pizza, another mega burger stuffing would be great to see next. I remember the best burger news anchor video with the belly and gluttony you had at the end of it. You could do this similar to the Hot Dog Challenge theme where you cook burgers for a gathering and you end up eating them all yourself. 

When you are ready to focus on modelling again, maybe this could be an opportunity to do some bloating videos rather than stuffing. I remember you've attempted a 3L tea chugging and a cranberry Juice chugging many years ago. Maybe you could redo one of them or try a soda and banana bloat or maybe coke and mentos. Also this could be the time to do a watermelon stuffing since it’s something you can eat and not gain weight from. This way you’ll be able to make new content whilst you’re slimming down without ruining your hard work. 

Just a few suggestions I’d really love to see, hope you don’t mind. I’m just excited to see as much as possible from you before you tone down the stuffings due to modelling commitments. I’m just looking forward to whatever comes next😁

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Jokesjj said:

How big/fat/juicy are you planning to get ? Like bbw status or ?

I started this thread so all answers to questions can be in one spot... like this question, I assure you most questions will be answered in this thread so I totally suggest taking a read through the questions and answers here on this thread!!!

"...as far as how much I plan to gain... I will forever be that girl that gets months off from modeling so I can indulge more and eat what I want (especially around the holidays) But once modeling season starts up again... I am back down to my healthy eating and exercise routine. So, it is almost like gaining and losing for a movie role, lol... It has become my normal."

"I think I will stick to going no bigger than the 160lbs... and I will try to start heading back down to 140 pretty soon... I was closer to 130lbs this time last year and thought that was wayyyy too skinny... I didn't like being a size 3... it just didn't look good in my opinion."

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

So if you could be any size, any weight even if it were just for a day what would your "ideal" body look like?

Giant ass!!!! I would love to have a big plump ass ... my weight tends to gain/lose in my boobs... i wish my ass would do that lol

Good Question!!

• Curvage Model

large.beckywonderwomanbelly.gif.84c06d091cedd621ef85c97b89aeda93.gif

large.beckywonderwomanpizzastuff.gif.762cf044cda1c8e33d41f8fd6d7ad718.gif

I am finding content all over the place that I filmed but never posted anywhere!! Check out this wonder woman pizza stuffing that I filmed two years ago at the end of a big modeling tour. I got a really cute spot on the water and just vegged out for a couple days to celebrate another great tour.

• Curvage Model

large.mjbeckypizzafacestuff.gif.56af962d0e109abc1990c4de4a243260.gif

Becky and her friend Mary Jane, challenge each other to a pizza eating contest. Who can eat the most pizza? Becky, ofcourse! Once they are done their bellies are so big and bloated, they are in soooo much pain! They both show their huge bellies to you... Mary Jane discovers she really LOVES rubbing Becky's big bloated belly.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Secretly hoping you start to really like it here and Really commit to gaining 😉 

The forces of the universe have made it so!!! With this quarantine, I haven't left my house in 4months and now I just subscribed to a meal kit box on top of that... my first box gets here on the 22nd... I will film the unboxing, cooking, and ofcourse the eating too!! Now I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am very excited to start a new video series once I get settled in here. After I upload all my existing content I can work on new scenarios, the suggestions posted on my July blog are soooo good I can't wait to try as many of them as possible!! I have been coming across lost footage, videos I have filmed recently but I never even posted... tons of cooking videos and photos. So, lots to get updated here... Oh, I can't wait to do the pasta stuffing challenge with @Adora_Belly the second week of August!

• Curvage Model
On 7/8/2020 at 2:33 PM, beckylesabre said:

large.adorabeckyforcedstuff.gif.f488232ed86a5e90e188882ba3107f46.gif

@Adora_Belly always pushes me to my limits when we over eat together! We will be posting the videos we filmed together and we are going to do a Virtual Stuffing Challenge later this month.

It's good to push your limits to find how far you can go!

On 7/9/2020 at 6:07 AM, beckylesabre said:

Giant ass!!!! I would love to have a big plump ass ... my weight tends to gain/lose in my boobs... i wish my ass would do that lol

Good Question!!

So more of a pear shaped buddy or maybe a bottom heavy hourglass? Enough to get a sway to your walk as you thick thighs brush against each other and your round booty bounces-is that a fair assessment so like 200ish lbs

• Curvage Model
On 7/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, makaveli2510 said:

So just that I understand that correctly: You plan to gain more weight even though you´re already at your heaviest ever weightwise?? :o

Not intentionally but my options are a little limited on exercise since I haven't left the house in four months and the next four aren't looking too good either. Freakin' pandemic!

52 minutes ago, beckylesabre said:

Not intentionally but my options are a little limited on exercise since I haven't left the house in four months and the next four aren't looking too good either. Freakin' pandemic!

Yeah, that´s true!! :o But as long as you at least don´t mind the possibility of gaining more weight and still find ways to enjoy this journey I´m sure that we as your fans will try everything to support you as good as possible. And the prospect of you reaching new heights weightwise is pretty exciting to be honest :)

On 7/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, beckylesabre said:

These are actually two of my favs... do you think beer would do the same as soda tho lol.... but the cake one for sure!! I actually just made a cake from scratch a few days ago... and OH MY GOSH!!! Sooooo good!! I will have to make another and film the aftermath this time. I usually have a slice with a glass of wine at night watching a favorite show.

What is your fav flavor for cake?

cakeday.jpeg

My favorite Cake flavor is Vanilla! MMMM! I LOVE Vanilla Cake and Ice Cream!

Becky LeSabre, I know a few girls who like me, are interested in belly stuffing. They want to know how someone like you can eat so much? I want to know if you have ever gotten a Belly Ache when doing these videos. The girls also want to know just how bad the Belly Aches will be? My favorite video of yours was the one where you took on a customer's bean challenge. That video made me a fan!