• Curvage Model

I have been doing artistic fashion bare modeling for 20 years and plan to continue doing that as long as I can. With that said, as far as how much I plan to gain... I will forever be that girl that gets months off from modeling so I can indulge more and eat what I want (especially around the holidays) But once modeling season starts up again... I am back down to my healthy eating and exercise routine. So, it is almost like gaining and losing for a movie role, lol... It has become my normal.

large.beckybellygrab.gif.1248628275256381890d33e9e61d3e44.gif

I have such a passion for cooking and an even bigger passion for eating. People often ask why I enjoy cooking so much and my answer is always because I like to eat amazing food! My latest project has me working on a cooking segment, something I have been wanting to do for quite a long time now. So, I will be sharing recipes, photos, and videos of that as well... plus I get to eat all the yummy food that I am teaching the viewers to cook.

--------------------------------------------

So with all that said... I would love to make this the official place for any questions you may have and I am always looking for suggestions for my next clip! I will also post all my updates here such as gallery photos, upcoming videos, weight gain, whats for dinner, etc.

large.generated_14874101.gif.ca88dac0304da6bdb2da4ed591a4345b.giflarge.generated_14042137.gif.9e8f3f5e9a72acbc7802cae0effac666.giflarge.generated_13862979.gif.c263572c58aeed232f4619b470c660ae.gif

• Curvage Model

I will start posting my newest Facestuffing/Overeating videos and photos on July 4th, so lets set this off with a Bang! I am giving away my newest never before seen full length video... The Great Pizza Stuff!

All you have to do to get your free July clip is...

1. Follow me
  2. React to my Blog Post
  3. Comment on my blog post with a suggestion on what I should do in my next video

Then I will pick three people from the comments section to receive this free full length video.

large.beckypizzapoststuff.gif.87eec1a53408533086156a7c21f85c65.gif

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, albertnorton said:

Great to see you on Curvage! Cake stuffing or soda bloat video would be 👌

These are actually two of my favs... do you think beer would do the same as soda tho lol.... but the cake one for sure!! I actually just made a cake from scratch a few days ago... and OH MY GOSH!!! Sooooo good!! I will have to make another and film the aftermath this time. I usually have a slice with a glass of wine at night watching a favorite show.

What is your fav flavor for cake?

cakeday.jpeg

Guest Jacob Riley
25 minutes ago, beckylesabre said:

These are actually two of my favs... do you think beer would do the same as soda tho lol.... but the cake one for sure!! I actually just made a cake from scratch a few days ago... and OH MY GOSH!!! Sooooo good!! I will have to make another and film the aftermath this time. I usually have a slice with a glass of wine at night watching a favorite show.

What is your fav flavor for cake?

cakeday.jpeg

Beer would be better to be honest 

• Curvage Model

large.beckypublicrestroombigbelly.gif.9837d3d73d4266a612cd881560a3ed60.gif

I head to the restaurant bathroom in misery after I ordered up the biggest spiciest burger on the menu with a side of onion rings ... I had to get the tasty milkshake too!! But you just can't have a milkshake without the fries to dip!! (Public eating parts 1&2 are already posted)

After I stuff my face, I am in such pain and try to make room with huge burps and even a fart! I don't know how I am going to hide this huge stomach, I try to suck in my bloated belly to no avail.

I think my camera angle was a little high so I am only charging 5 bucks for this otherwise great content.

This is part three of a three part video and very high quality.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/7237-becky-lesabre-is-too-full-after-a-huge-lunch-shows-belly-in-public-restroom/

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Hi Becky! Always been a big fan of your work! A force feeding video or a video where you get made fun of or you make fun of another friend for gaining are always crowd pleasers!! Keep up the great work!

OHhh yes these are always fun!!!

large.beckyforcefeedpizza.gif.d01eb0139f71859697514c37c6a790dc.gif

More ideas for the lovely Becky!!

love the real big girls teaming up to fatten up a slight pudgy girl

trying on underwear after gaining and that ass is growing is another good one

a “friend” fattening up a girlfriend without her realizing it until she’s put on a considerable amount of weight

or a group of girls initiating a new girl who wants to badly to be a part of the group she listens to them and eats even though she knows she will gain. She figures she can lose it later, until she realizes how much she’s put on

• Curvage Model

large.beckypublicrestroombigbelly.gif.9837d3d73d4266a612cd881560a3ed60.gif

I head to the restaurant bathroom in misery after I ordered up the biggest spiciest burger on the menu with a side of onion rings ... I had to get the tasty milkshake too!! But you just can't have a milkshake without the fries to dip!! After I stuff my face, I am in such pain and try to make room with huge burps and even a fart! I don't know how I am going to hide this huge stomach, I try to suck in my bloated belly to no avail.

I think my camera angle was a little high so I am only charging 5 bucks for this otherwise great content.

This is part three of a three part video and very high quality.

Dear Becky, first of all I wanna say that I´m a huge fan of yours for quite some time now so it´s just amazing to hear from you again! I literally can´t wait to see you new content :D May I ask you how long do you think can you continue with your newest weight gain which started due to the quarantine before you have to lose the weight again because of your modeling?

• Curvage Model
On 7/3/2020 at 12:37 PM, makaveli2510 said:

Dear Becky, first of all I wanna say that I´m a huge fan of yours for quite some time now so it´s just amazing to hear from you again! I literally can´t wait to see you new content :D May I ask you how long do you think can you continue with your newest weight gain which started due to the quarantine before you have to lose the weight again because of your modeling?

I don't think I will get much bigger than my current 156/160lbs (depending on the day) I still film videos of other genres ... facestuffing/overeating just allows me to explore my cooking/food passion... I hope that answers the question?

My newest video will show off my weight gain though...

large.beckybellyblowdry.gif.80e4cda81b4e5238fc3b38e4af5c8d43.gif

Side note I was closer to 130lbs this time last year.

• Curvage Model
On 7/4/2020 at 2:39 AM, DerDoppelDaniel said:

What was your biggest stuffing ever you have recorded?

My biggest stuffing hmmmmm.... this seems like a two part question lol... I think the burger or hot dog stuff was pretty big!!! But my chinese stuffings always felt like I ate sooooo much food

large.beckyhotdogstuff.gif.e8e78db5730c521659e21b2250a27476.gif

On 7/4/2020 at 2:39 AM, DerDoppelDaniel said:

Another question. Do you have a goal weight or a maximum weight?

I think I will stick to going no bigger than the 160lbs... and I will try to start heading back down to 140 pretty soon... I was closer to 130lbs this time last year and thought that was wayyyy too skinny... I didn't like being a size 3... it just didn't look good in my opinion.

large.beckylesabreweightloss.png.3dda9e5a49d42b510b6c82cbdb33f539.png

• Curvage Model
On 7/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, Ziggy Stardust said:

Have been a fan of yours for years. Is the pink and white bikini gif a new one? Very hot!! My all-time favorite is when you can no longer fit into your work clothes.

Yes! My newest video shows off my latest weight gain... just a little three minute video I took while blow drying my hair. ohhhh I forgot about the work clothes not fitting!! I LOVE Roleplaying and doing fun scenarios ... I enjoy the acting.

large.BeckyLeSabreTooFatforWorkClothes.gif.5127d95a27603fdcda1f5b2f99dc87ef.gif

10 hours ago, beckylesabre said:

My biggest stuffing hmmmmm.... this seems like a two part question lol... I think the burger or hot dog stuff was pretty big!!! But my chinese stuffings always felt like I ate sooooo much food

large.beckyhotdogstuff.gif.e8e78db5730c521659e21b2250a27476.gif

I think I will stick to going no bigger than the 160lbs... and I will try to start heading back down to 140 pretty soon... I was closer to 130lbs this time last year and thought that was wayyyy too skinny... I didn't like being a size 3... it just didn't look good in my opinion.

large.beckylesabreweightloss.png.3dda9e5a49d42b510b6c82cbdb33f539.png

How many Hot Dogs did you eat in this Video?

And how many Burgers did you eat?