ChubbyVixen - New Here in New Lingerie

Thanks all 😊💜 I'll post more later.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:05 PM, Loveajellybelly said:

Welcome! You look great!!! Do you have any befores?

I'm sure I have something from when I was a little thinner. I'll check sometime though. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

Amazing figure! Are you liking the weight? It looks great on your frame. What attracted you to weight gain?

14 minutes ago, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

Amazing figure! Are you liking the weight? It looks great on your frame. What attracted you to weight gain?

Love it. I love being thicker. I've only gained maybe 4 lbs because I had a stressful week off last week but I went hard at gaining this weekend. 😅

I gained a little weight intentionally a little while ago to see where it would go only to realize I really enjoyed it so I decided to gain a bit. :]

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
9 minutes ago, ChubbyVixen said:

Love it. I love being thicker. I've only gained maybe 4 lbs because I had a stressful week off last week but I went hard at gaining this weekend. 😅

I gained a little weight intentionally a little while ago to see where it would go only to realize I really enjoyed it so I decided to gain a bit. :]

Well good luck on your weight gain journey! There’s nothing more wonderful than this kink filled with indulgence, pleasure, and self-confidence. I’m excited to see the outcomes.

What’s your favorite food to indulge in?

Also, welcome to the perfect woman club. 

24 minutes ago, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

Well good luck on your weight gain journey! There’s nothing more wonderful than this kink filled with indulgence, pleasure, and self-confidence. I’m excited to see the outcomes.

What’s your favorite food to indulge in?

Also, welcome to the perfect woman club. 

Awe, thank you.

Honestly, I've been drinking a lot of milk and eating ice cream lately. Haha. 🐮🙂