Guest Bigbellylover2
15 hours ago, 🎀 kellijellibelli 🎀 said:

Check out this INSANE before and after...hehe as always DMs are open

858281411_ScreenShot2022-02-15at4_24_58PM.thumb.png.476d402ae204fa79363f9d7d78a3fade.png

So many more dangerous curves!

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Dectober said:

Has anyone ever mentioned that you have a striking resemblance to Nina Dobrev who plays Elena in Vampire Diaries…?

It’s quite uncanny when you are slimmer, although with all the weight you gained I’m not entirely certain that anyone could compare with your epic beauty.

Seriously, you are absolutely stunning - you’re blessed with amazing features (that shine at all your weights so far!!) I really do have to say how much of a Godess you’ve become with extra pound… Just waw. 

no one has made that comparison yet but thank you! 

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 4.24.58 PM.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Clawkyo Chubster
On 2/16/2022 at 8:25 AM, 🎀 kellijellibelli 🎀 said:

Check out this INSANE before and after...hehe as always DMs are open

858281411_ScreenShot2022-02-15at4_24_58PM.thumb.png.476d402ae204fa79363f9d7d78a3fade.png

@kellijellibelli

Wow from a skinny athletic girl to now a great big blob! That belly so slim and trim, now is just like a piece of dough left in the oven and puffed up like yeast. And your once skinny arms are filled like bottles of cream. Let’s not even go into those thighs which have pudged up to tree trunk proportions. You’ve got a huge layer of padding now, so you’re soft fat and jiggle like a great big mattress.

You greedy piggy, how’d you go from such a hot little girl to this big jiggly plumper. We should put you into more of your old clothes, jeans, denim skirts, dresses and skirts to see now much porkier you are now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 🎀 kellijellibelli 🎀 said:

Its been awhile! Hehe im so deliciously plump 🥵

A39FFFE2-7214-4CDF-9E4F-86B4495BDAC9.thumb.png.b3ad5b3a9d5a9fd955777fb16cb4f39f.png what do you think of the squish? 

Let's be honest. You're becoming a heavy hog. No better sign of your gluttony than those stretch marks.

Guest morefatplease

I'm utterly in love hehe. You're the reason I got hooked on Curvage & started buying vids here and you're still my favorite. A delightful personality and smile and that fat belly is the hottest thing of all time! I hope you're feeling better and that your foot is healing quickly!!