god gave u the cutest face u where 10 out of 10 perfect. u could have any rich guy your so pretty. butt omg what did u do to yourself poor thing 🐷

7 minutes ago, kellijellibelli said:

Humiliate me for becoming a huge pig 😈

059410A7-C208-4DD2-94EE-9396A024E18B.jpeg

You've blown up. Your figure is completely ruined, I mean it looks like you've completely lost all self-control, like you've just been stuffing yourself everyday past the point of being full because the thought of getting fatter makes you so horny you can't think of anything else. I bet you've started absent mindedly play with your belly too, because your gluttony is so engrained in your subconscious now. I bet you get off knowing you'll never be skinny again, and that even if you tried, you're just going to keep getting bigger and bigger, like a good piggy should. 

1 hour ago, kellijellibelli said:

Jesus, is that really you on the right? What happened? When did you become such a fat hog?  You look like you've doubled in size! Are you even aware of how fat you're getting? You look like you've completely lost all control, just giving into your deepest gluttonous desires. You're barely even recognizable anymore. Wait... do you like this? You're trying to blow up? Wow, so you've intentionally become a disgusting pig... just giving in to your urges to become a greedy fatass. Stretchmarks all over as your body expands, belly spilling further into your lap, thighs constantly rubbing together, you've really let yourself go. No point in turning back now. Might as well just keep shoveling food down your greedy throat, growing until you're good for nothing but being a bloated fuck pig 🐷

I can't beleive what a big fat Jelli Belli you have grown by pigging out and being lazy. We need more though you sexy glutton... eat and eat until your stomach doubles and your ass and boobs explode...there will be no sex at all until you get much fatter unless you need simultaneus funnel feeding and vibrator action....

9 hours ago, kellijellibelli said:

No one wants to see all that fat in a bikini. Well, maybe one set of people... deviants. You got so fat that only those feeder perverts will want you.

It's too late to go back, so you might as well enjoy the donuts, shakes and buffets. You know, all that food that gave you those stretchmarks , fat belly and thunder thighs.

And next time when you've eaten too much and have to keep readjusting your pants because your overly-full belly is pushing them down, remember that there's a lot of people judging you, talking behind your back.

"She keeps eating!", and "Don't you remember her from last time? She got huge!"

Knowing that all eyes are on you, you want to give them a show, so you go for thirds. It's pretty exciting, and the thought of you being even bigger next time you see them makes you quite wet.

Guest JollyGiant
On 2/5/2021 at 2:25 PM, kellijellibelli said:

Wait...is this even the same person?? There is no way this is the same person. 😈

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93
7 hours ago, kellijellibelli said:

Slow-Mo 😘 I cant believe how much I’ve chubbed up 😳

03A73491-AF90-47C5-92C7-78062BD1B23E.gif

First time seeing you without the belly button ring and omg! Your belly button super deep!!