Fail Better (Illustrated)

berserker1

Author's note: Hi! I've longed for so long to write a wg story but the language barrier pushed me away from it. However, I always tried to be part of the creation process of every story I had the chance to illustrate in the past. But, as much as I've enjoyed that, It was never the same as being yourself in charge of the story, and shape it the way you want.
Thanks to my colleague, polarisdreamer , who volunteered as my editor in this project, correcting my multiple grammar errors, I decided that it was about time to write one by myself. And here you have it. The story is called "Fail Better". It will be a multiple chapter story.

Dont forget to check my deviant art for more feederism related content: https://www.deviantart.com/berserker1133

“Fail Better”

de0jhsj-7d7fd83c-16f0-48fb-b57b-858cef0e01ce.thumb.jpg.b27643f2d0fc4555548e6ad2cd3a5375.jpg

de0vsuw-4f35bf19-6293-49e5-b1fb-d7778f1e76f0.thumb.jpg.c9a28004489907cd0437ad72524447f7.jpg

de13hpc-239d76e0-7ef8-4ad4-888e-45a0174d10bf.thumb.jpg.a7473758b36b855034ba1b6228801143.jpg

de13iic-b6f4398c-7b0c-4703-acfb-1e58c8d8e27a.thumb.jpg.90fe774621fe789e6fc912a53667238e.jpg

de18w2w-4dc1e6cf-6207-4582-94aa-4b3b21ade35a.thumb.jpg.25f23839f61c55dc35de8799673915ac.jpg

de1bo6g-34241617-61d2-4d65-a889-3df51a35d390.thumb.jpg.ab3889c2ce082dc681632ff9183b1bc2.jpg

de1h5ia-b0f1d67d-ee92-4356-8f85-d3fd51d3faea.thumb.jpg.e037eeb540a29e8ec67aadd59b0544b7.jpg

fail08.thumb.jpg.936bfd67a1d2702a38c4b80265571dd3.jpg

de1wuhv-e23fe63e-869c-4933-a14c-d9673e4d4bdd.thumb.png.f30f28c0c2b02aebd47924e5094f193b.png

chloo.thumb.jpg.804fdc3d27925b0fe7a796bf8ad304e4.jpg

Warning: This is an adult/fetish story involving weight gain, adult language, feeding, and stuffing.  If this isn’t your type of thing, please don't read it.

Written by berserker1133

Corrected and edited by polarisdreamer

Chapter 1: Confessions

October, 2010.

“Oh, come on, man! Are you really gonna bail on me?”

“Yeah, sorry Nick. Chloe just texted, she’s on her way.” Roberto answered, while he took another sip of beer.

“You are the worst wingman ever.” Nick determined, as he scanned the crowd of people inside the Death Blossom and repeated loudly, “The worst wingman ever!”

Some patrons gave them a weird look, but most of them didn’t even turned their heads. They both shared a laugh.

“What can I say! I really like her; she is funny and…”

“Oh, man. Don’t give me that crap,” Interrupted Nick, “On a scale of 1 to Scarlett Johansson, where she is?”

“Have you seen Match Point?”

“Fuck off, mate. There is no way she is that…”

Nick didn’t get to finish his sentence as the girl got in the middle of them and greeted Roberto with an effusive kiss. The girl indeed had some resemblance to the unforgettable Nola Rice, but with a warmer and a less explosive look. Charming face, blonde hair and big ocean eyes. She was a beauty, there was no other way to put it. Nick couldn’t even feel bad about Roberto leaving with her.

Roberto introduce Chloe to his flat mate, and they talked for a few minutes. When she went to the bathroom, Nick returned to the unfinished conversation:

“Ok, mate. About the wingman thing…”

“She’s hot, right?” laughed Roberto.

“Does she happen to have a twin sister?”

“Not that I know. But if that’s the case, I promise you’ll be the first to know.”

After shaking hands, Roberto started walking to the bathroom to pick up his lovely date so they could leave the pub together.

Before he was out of earshot, Nick shouted, “A clone would be fine too!!”

Roberto was one of those millions of promising students that the 2008 global crisis had punched hard in the face. He had just finished his degree in architecture when the stock exchange and the banks crashed. After the economy collapsed, there was little hope for work in Spain as an inexperienced architect. For that reason, Roberto took his meager savings and decide to move to London. If he couldn’t work as an architect until the world recovered from the global crisis, he at least could use that time to do something useful: learn English.

His first months in London were a pain. He lived in a very small house with a Vietnamese family with 6 children and a young couple from Poland. He worked hard in very different shitty jobs that didn’t even cover the rent. Worst of all, despite his best efforts to communicate, he didn’t feel like his English was improving at all. With his rudimentary language skills, he could survive, sure. He knew how to order in a restaurant, how to insult and even to compliment a beautiful girl, he was Spanish, after all, but he was still having a hard time maintaining a conversation without getting lost in it.

However, things started to improve. He got a better job. Not a good one, but at least he didn’t have to wash more dishes or clean disgusting toilets. He moved away from the mad house that was his first apartment and even made some friends that invited him to crazy house parties. And at one of those, in which he was so buzzed that he didn’t remember it, he met Chloe for the first time. For that reason, when the incredibly hot girl greeted him at a pub one night and called him by his name, he didn’t know what was going on. She explained to him that they had met at that common friend’s house party a weeks ago. He felt like an idiot for not remembering such a beautiful girl. But Chloe didn’t seem to mind it, and they ended up chatting for hours that night too.

After that unsuspected reunion, Roberto and Chloe started hanging out together. At first, they only went out to different cafeterias for coffees, where with the excuse of Chloe teaching him proper English, they got to know each other. Roberto’s English progressed fast, so did their relationship. Before he knew it, he was having fluent conversations with anyone and without, as Chloe like to say, losing his ‘charming Spanish’ accent. Soon he was even calling her, his girlfriend.

Chloe was 21, two years younger than him, and she was finishing a fashion design degree. She was slim, carrying less than 125 lbs on her figure. She had a love for wearing heels, that didn’t have anything to do with her height. In fact, she wasn’t short at all: she stood 5’7.

When she told Roberto that she was studying fashion, he thought she wanted to become a model. However, Chloe wasn’t very interested in showing off her body. She didn’t dress like a nun by any means, but another girl in her shoes would have flaunted her long legs and her tiny waist in more obvious and alluring ways. Chloe preferred to wear a kind of gaudy style, full of colors and vintage clothes. It’s like she’d time traveled from the 80’s. If she wasn’t so pretty you could really laugh about a look like that… But she could pull off anything she wanted. She was that beautiful.

Soon Roberto knew that, as confident as she was to wear those jazzy clothes, she was quite insecure about anything else. Even though she really liked fashion design; she didn’t know if she would like to make a living of it. She always talked about not wanting her job to ruin her passion. Her parents never liked her career choice and always bugged her to switch to a “proper” one like law or medicine.

Her parents never liked Roberto either, but since they thought he was a brief exotic romance, they didn’t annoy her too much about him. They just supposed that, eventually, Roberto would go back to Spain and then Chloe would find a good old-fashioned English boy. To Chloe’s parents’ misfortune, the relationship between her daughter and Roberto was going well.

“Too well to be true”, her parents both frequently said to each other. Roberto and Chloe’s relationship had been ‘official’ for four months already and they seemed in love from the first day. Chloe liked Roberto’s sense of humor, she also liked how protected he always made her feel by his side; she liked his determination, which mixed will with her constant hesitation, and she fancied his ‘latino’ look, a young and taller Antonio Banderas, with a stronger build of wide shoulders.

On the other hand, Roberto loved everything, well almost everything, about Chloe too: she had a tender heart and very open mind, she was active and liked to make plans for the two of them, she had her temper, as every woman in the world, but she wasn’t so proud to withhold a sweet “sorry”, she was super cute and had a body with such a potential…

Roberto always had a thing for curvy and fat girls. He was aware of this ‘preference’ since he discovered the glorious curves of Aria Giovanni on the Internet during his puberty. After that amazing find that sparked his whole world, he never looked for skinny models again, or at least, slimmer than Aria. With time, he started enjoying bigger ones too as he discovered feederism with the youtube videos of Jessicuh and Cherries. However, this preference for meaty chubby girls didn’t exclude slim beauties like Chloe.

He definitely appreciated his girlfriend’s normative body, and had no problem getting turned on by it. He’d explained to former conquests that he preferred them with some “meat on the bones”, but not Chloe. The last thing he wanted was to jeopardize such a good thing with some ‘weird kink’. So, he tended to avoid the subject.

Until today, he had decided to leave that kink to the realm of imagination: fantasying about Chloe putting on some pounds and masturbating to it was enough for him. However, during the months they’d been together, the idea of confessing his preferences to his girlfriend infiltrated his thoughts more often each day and not just that he preferred chubby girls, but that he liked them to put on weight on purpose.

Just like her sophisticated taste in clothes, or just weird taste, Chloe was like no other girl he had been with before. As involved as she was with such a shallow profession as fashion, she never talked down to anyone about their appearance, specially their bodies. She followed tons of “body positive” accounts on her social media and was very vocal about the need for people to love themselves. Roberto thought that, if there was a girl in the world that could listen to his weird ‘kink’ and maybe embrace it, it was his ‘super-open-minded-body-positive-love-yourself-nomatterwhat’ hot girlfriend.

After leaving Nick at the ‘Death Blossom’ pub, Roberto and Chloe walked in the silent night, holding hands under the pale glare of the streetlights. They were heading to some cocktail bar were Chloe wanted to dance with him. And she did. They danced, kissed and drank vodka until the bouncers finally kicked them out with the rest of the buzzed youngsters that wanted to continue partying until dawn.

“Hahaha! You are shit faced!” said Chloe.

“I hate vodka” responded Roberto with a hand on his stomach, feeling a bit sick, “I’m telling you, in Spain we don’t drink this cat piss.”

“What do you drink over there, Mr.I’mTooPussyForVodka?”

“Rum. Rum is the best.”

“Rum? What are you? A pirate?”

“Yes. And I going to board your ship and take no prisoners” said Roberto, holding her waist with his big hands and giving her a kiss.

“Not so fast, Sparrow. This sailor needs some fuel. I’m starving!”

As they were approaching Chloe’s flat, they entered a fast food ** that made their living from selling their junk to buzzed youngsters on their way home. Roberto asked for a burger with fries while Chloe ordered a kebab. They sat on a remote table and started to devour their food.

“I really shouldn’t be eating this crap. I’ve put on some weight since we started dating.”

“I noticed. You are so fat now” joked Roberto, throwing her some fries.

“Piss off, idiot! Haha” laughed Chloe, while she ate the fries, “Mmm. They are sooo good!! Not, but, seriously, I’ve gained like 6 pounds.”

“That’s nothing, cariño. You look amazing.”

“Well, I think I look good and all that but…” Chloe hesitated.

Roberto’s heart was racing, he thought to himself, ‘Is she embracing the weight? Is this the right moment to tell her about my kink?’

He didn’t know if it was the alcohol reasoning but he saw it clear. This was the moment. He was going to tell her everything. He was sure of his success…

“Chloe, I think you look hot at any weight, in fact…”

“I need to tell you something” said Chloe abruptly.

“Er… Sure. What is it?”

“It’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you from the first day that we started dating but… I didn’t have the courage. I was afraid you would leave me or think less of me. For that reason, I’ve been holding it in so long. But you are too good, and I really like you. I don’t know how long we’ll last together, I hope it is a lot, and all that shit, you know, but I really believe in honesty, and I know that if I’m not completely honest with you that it will deteriorate our relationship in the long run… Ok, here we go. Oh, don’t put that face, I’m not dying, idiot. But, listen. It’s something kinda serious too.”

“Holy shit, Chloe. You are scaring me.”

“Ok, listen. Long story short. Remember when you saw a picture of me when I was 14 and you were shocked with how skinny I was back then and I told you that it was because I became a pescatarian for a while and I lost shit ton of weight? Well… Thaaaat was a lie. I wasn’t pescatarian… I was... suffering from an ED.”

“ED? What’s that?”

“Ah, shit. I sometimes remember you are from another country. ED stands for ‘Eating Disorder’. You know, anorexia and all that.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah. Shit.”

Roberto left his side of the booth and sat beside Chloe, surrounding her with his arms and kissing her forehead.

“But, you are ok, now? Right?” said Roberto, breaking the silence.

“Yeah!! I’ve been ‘officially’ recovered from it five years now. But, you know, it’s something that kinda follows you. Sometimes, when I don’t feel too good about myself, I don’t know if it’s a normal person thought or it’s the beginning of another breakdown. And I get a bit paranoid…”

“I see. But you just said that you gained some pounds and you still like how you look. That’s a good symptom.”

“Absolutely! I like how I look... I think I just need to be careful with what I eat. I just don’t want to let myself go, not that I don’t think that a fatty can’t be beautiful, it’s that I don’t know how my mind would deal with it. I know I’m fine at this weight, that my poor little head is happy now. But what if I gain more and I start finding myself ugly… will it bring back old demons? I don’t want the wheel to start spinning again…”

“Cariño, there is nothing wrong with you. You are beautiful. And you will always will be… Well, you like vodka, for sure that’s something wrong but, I mean, nothing to serious.”

“Dickhead.”

“I still love you, you know.”

“I love you too.”

After finishing their meals, Roberto took Chloe to her flat and kissed her goodbye. He had to work in a few hours so he couldn’t spend the night with her.

When he got to his flat, he found Nick crashed on the sofa. Roberto slept a couple of hours, took a shower and left for work still thinking about Chloe’s confession. That was game changing. Knowing that she was an ED survivor he couldn’t feel comfortable sharing his kink with her. He couldn’t place the weight of his kinks on a girl that had spent her adolescence hating her body. It just felt wrong. Telling her about that he preferred her chubbier could make her doubt herself again. Now that she was at peace with her body, he didn’t want to say to her “you are not good enough like that” “you would be better if your body would be this way”. Knowing what he knew now, it would be so miserable to tell her his fucked up kink and mess with her body image again. He couldn’t do that to her. He wouldn’t. It was decided.

March, 2011.

It was a cold Sunday morning. As usual, Roberto waked up early, leaving Chloe enjoying the bed for a little longer. Despite being a very active girl, always doing stuff, she was a groundhog when it came to sleep.

While changing his pajamas for some sport clothes, Roberto couldn’t avoid looking at Chloe. She was so at peace and beautiful during her sleep, bathing in the morning light, just like an angel. Her blonde hair spread on top of the pillow like a sunny crown. He was lucky to have her.

Chloe had been doing great the last months keeping her weight under control. In fact, she even lost a couple of those 6 pounds she had gained during the first months of their relationship. She felt great about herself and Roberto made his best to make her feel loved. She also felt relieve after opening up with him about her ‘dark secret’ and having Roberto’s acceptance and understanding. Roberto had always treated her right, but, since he knew she had that problems with her body images in the past, he put extra effort complimenting her and giving her confidence. There were no issues in that regard.

However, she was a bit up and down about her future. She just finished the last subjects that remained from her degree and she was now a graduate in fashion design. Roberto didn’t know the slightest thing about fashion but even an ignorant in that regard like him could tell that Chloe was talented. She made amazing drawings of different clothes, incredible designs that he would have never thought of. She was creative and had the ability to always give her designs some ‘fresh touch’, even though everything is invented already in fashion, as she always said. “Fashion is like the myth of eternal return” she joked trying to explain to him that some type of print, leopard? polka dots? whatever, was making a comeback.

During the last few months, she had been putting together a portfolio with her best creations and sending it over to different companies asking for a job. She was quite excited at first, checking her phone constantly for a call that never came. As time progressed with no answer to her portfolio and no job offers either, she started to lose hope and get crankier. Her family always bugged her about trying her luck in a different field. They also tried pushing her to take a job that a friend of her father was offering her at a real estate company. She didn’t know if she really wanted to work in fashion, but she knew that she definitely didn’t want to end up working selling houses.

Roberto walked on his toes into the living room and turned on his laptop. Checking his e-mail, he noticed the name of an architecture office he sent his resume months back. He couldn’t contain a scream.

“Hey, what’s up?” inquired Chloe from the door frame with a sleepy look, her eyes were still mostly closed.

“I got a really good offer, cariño! From an architecture office! I’m finally going to work as an architect!”

Chloe opened her eyes and run to the sofa to hug him.

“Wow! That’s huge, baby. I’m so proud of you. Maybe now we can move closer to the city center. I know you love Nick, I do too; but we could have our own place… you know…”

“Err… I don’t think that’s going to be possible…”

“Why is it? Is it in Southampton, Brighton? I can do Manchester but don’t count me in for Birmingham.”

“It’s in Spain.”

“Well. At least it’s not Birmingham.”

Roberto noticed the sad face on Chloe. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to work as an architect; it was his childhood dream. But he didn’t want to leave Chloe behind.

‘Why’s life so complicated?’ he thought.

“My parents are going to hate you so much” said Chloe.

“I don’t think so, I think they have been praying for me to go back to Spain for quite some time…”

“Yeah, but they sure didn’t want you to take me with you.”

“Shit. You sure? Do you wanna come? I can always turn this down. Wait for something here, in the UK.”

“Don’t be silly. There is nothing keeping us here. You work as a delivery guy, doing tons of extra hours and I’m jobless and I’ve no clue what I want to do in the future. Besides, you came here to learn English, and you did. Plus, you got yourself a hottie girlfriend, right? What else could this land give to you? Now is my turn to learn some Spanish!!”

“Fuck. Let’s do it!”

They kissed. And the excitement they were both feeling lead into an uninhibited morning of sex right on the sofa. Luckily for them, none of Roberto’s flat mates came out of their room while it lasted.

Satisfied and happy, Chloe’s head rested on Roberto’s shoulder. They still couldn’t believe it.

“Shit. My parents are going to trip. I think you should wear a kevlar when we tell them.”

“It’s going to be that bad, right?”

“Yup” said Chloe as her stomach protested for the lack of food after the strenuous exercise they had just performed, “Are you going to make me breakfast or what?”

“Hey! You can do it yourself, too, right?”

“I’m going to move to a different country for you, dickhead. You should treat me with some kindness!”

“Haha. Fair enough. What my princess wants for breakfast?”

“Dunno. Surprise me.”

Roberto went to the kitchen. A few minutes later came back with a tray full of delicious treats: donuts, waffles, fruits, milk and cereals. Chloe ate with the appetite that a new horizon brings. When they finished everything, she still asked for an orange juice, which Roberto prepared for her after she remembered how lonely she was going to be in Spain. She seemed to revel in the pampering.

“If I knew it was so easy to turn you into my slave, we would have moved to Spain already.”

“I think I would look hot in a loincloth.”

“Mmm… I like that. I might command that as your princess, yeah.”

“Haha. You are so full of shit, your grace. So, is this ‘feel bad about your poor girlfriend and make her breakfast’ going to be a thing from now on?”

“Maybe…” she joked, “Haha, hell no. I would become so fat letting you spoil me with breakfasts like this!”

I think you did a great job. It's a solid set-up, the pacing is on point, the characters seem likeable - good work across the board. Plus, lots of potential fun as well as challenges with Chloe. Your writing isn't one-dimensional. Congratulations on this foray. 

Special thanks to the perennially talented Polarisdreamer.

1 hour ago, henry_deblanc said:

I think you did a great job. It's a solid set-up, the pacing is on point, the characters seem likeable - good work across the board. Plus, lots of potential fun as well as challenges with Chloe. Your writing isn't one-dimensional. Congratulations on this foray. 

Special thanks to the perennially talented Polarisdreamer.

Thank you so much for those words. It's a really good compliment.

I know that this fetish type-stories are not focused on become high literature pieces but I think that giving some "extension" to the text, and not just put together a bunch of descriptions, it's very important.

Yeah, mate. We don't deserve polaris. He is a leyend. He has my eternal gratitude.

Thanks again!! ^^

Chapter 2: Broadening Horizons

April, 2011.

The day they finally took the plane to Madrid, Roberto could feel the stare of Chloe’s father as sharp as a sword. It gave him a sinking feeling in his stomach.

Convincing Chloe’s parents to let their precious daughter go to Spain with him was a difficult task. At first, they got pretty mad at Chloe, her mother cried a lot while her father didn’t say a word. His scowl looked etched in stone. However, Roberto knew what Chloe’s father was thinking. He was planning on going to the basement, loading one of his hunting rifles and shooting at him point blank.

To Roberto’s peace of mind, Chloe came to the rescue. She dealt with them with the silky touch of her voice. She spent a whole afternoon softening them up, working the magic of her angelic smile on them, until they ended up accepting her decision. While they were clearly not fully supportive of Chloe’s decision, they promised to give Chloe some good money to help her land on her feet.

In Spain, the young couple had settled on a spacious apartment that they had booked previously on the Internet. Furnished with some old furniture that had certainly lowered the price of their new residence, Chloe took the responsibility of decorating the place. As an architect, Roberto had taken some courses in interior design when he’d been pursuing his degree, but he knew Chloe had much better taste than him. It wasn’t even close.

The first weeks went by fast. While Roberto got used to his new job, Chloe focused on their apartment, which she turned upside down in a cozy but stylish way. As Chloe discovered Madrid through the eyes of Roberto, the coupled thrived. She particularly enjoyed when they would walk its streets during those spring midnights. Everything was very fascinating for her, as it all seemed new.

They talked about Chloe’s immediate and future plans. She was still a bit disappointed about the lack of calls she received from her portfolio back in London. Roberto encouraged her to send it over to some Spanish fashion companies, but Chloe didn’t feel up to it. She didn’t know how to speak in Spanish besides “Hola”, “Gracias”, “Paella” and some ‘spicy’ words that Roberto used during sex. “Perrita” or “Putita” didn’t seem like words she could use to guarantee her a job.

Until this moment, Chloe hadn’t had the need to learn her boyfriend’s native language. They always conversed in English. She knew that no Spanish fashion company would hire her until she could understand a bit more of the language. So, in order to fix that, they agreed that the best thing she could do for now was to take some Spanish classes and spend the rest of her time working on improving her portfolio with new designs and creations. It would be like she was taking a sabbatical.

This would give Chloe a bit more time to herself and she was looking forward to this less stressful time in her life. Maybe, during these sabbatical months, she could figure out what she really wanted to do with her life?

A month after their arrival, the apartment was fully decorated, and they decided to celebrate by inviting some of Roberto’s friends over for dinner. Chloe hoped to hit it off with some of them. She knew she could use a friend to go shopping with at the mall whenever Roberto was busy with work. Or better yet, a friend to grab a cup of coffee with and practice her Spanish! All things considered, Chloe was a bit nervous about meeting his friends, but Roberto calmed her down: “Chloe, you are like a croquette, it’s impossible to dislike you”.

“Do you think we have prepared enough food, baby?” asked Chloe.

“We have food for the U.S.A. army, cariño?” answered Roberto.

“Shit! We forgot to buy some diet coke. What if any of your friends want it?”

“Chill. We have beer, wine, tequila AND rum. We are fine, believe.”

“And vodka, remember” she laughed.

“I think you are alone for that bottle”

“Really? Well. That’s gonna be interesting. I bet you are going to have a very buzzed girlfriend at the end of the night”

Chloe looked exuberant in her long yellow sleeveless dress belted around her slim waist. Despite being as slim as she was, she was definitely not shy on the chest. Roberto couldn’t keep his hands off her, and she warmly reciprocated, until the moment right before his friends entered their apartment. In fact, when they greeted their first guests, he still had some bubble pink lipstick on his neck.

Natalia and Paco were the first to arrive. Roberto knew them from high school. They had been together since then and were already making plans to marry. They were a strange fit as a couple, Paco was a very big and fat type of guy, just like a bear, who talked very loudly; and Natalia was very short and shy, who spoked in whispers.

Right after them, Mari Ángeles and Julio showed up. María Ángeles was quite beautiful and had a very round bubble butt. They both looked like they hit the gym quite often as a couple.

The last one to arrive, late as always, was Carla. She came making an impression; it was quite obvious for Chloe that Carla wasn’t a shy girl like Natalia. Carla rapidly became the center of attention with some comments that were spoken far too fast for Chloe to understand.

Carla was super voluptuous. She had the curves of a mountain pass. Weighing around 220 lbs, her BMI would surely say that she was obese; Nevertheless, she had the weight so well distributed that she didn’t look fat. Or, at least, as fat as she was. Chloe caught Roberto staring at her huge boobs, but she couldn’t blame him. They were eye-catching. She was even doing it too.

The night went well for Roberto and his friends. However, not so much for Chloe.

At first, everyone made the effort to speak in English as much as possible so Chloe could understand what they were saying. But, Natalia, Mari Ángeles and Julio’s English was very bad. Their English was almost on par with Chloe’s poor grasp of Spanish. Trying to accommodate everyone, Roberto’s friends eventually settled on speaking Spanish with Roberto and Carla, who spoke the best English, translating for Chloe.

Chloe found the arrangement awkward, as she had to wait a few seconds to laugh at the same jokes as everyone else. It was like she was lagging in some online videogame. As the evening progressed and the alcohol started hitting, bringing its chaos into the stated order, it became more and more difficult for Roberto and Carla to translate for Chloe. Sometimes they were so caught in their own fast paced conversations that they couldn’t translate for her.

Often, despite listening carefully, Chloe didn’t understand more than a few separate words. Yet, Roberto and Carla still did their best to include her when they could. Carla asked her a lot about London and fashion design, but overall, it was just too difficult for Chloe to bridge the big language barrier.

Since she couldn’t talk like she wanted to, Chloe gave her mouth an occupation by focusing on food. Snacking and munching here and there made her feel a great deal less bored. By the time everyone started to leave, Chloe didn’t realize that she’d eaten quite a lot over the course of the night. When the last guest said goodbye, Chloe was drinking her vodka alone on the couch waiting for Roberto to return from the front door.

“So… How you liked them” asked Roberto, sitting right next to her. Giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“They seem cool. I wish I spoke their language so I could understand what they were saying” answered Chloe without looking at him.

“You mad?”

“No” she lied.

“Oh, yes. You are mad.”

“…”

“Oh, cariño. I’m so sorry. I should have paid more attention to you. I tried, but… fuck, after the tequila shots, I was having a difficult time to hold my own. Soy idiota. Perdón, cariño.”

“No more Spanish for today, please”

“Sorry.”

Without another word, Chloe walked over to the fridge and grabbed some ice cream and a very big spoon. For the first time of the night, Roberto could see how bloated she was.

‘Wow’, he thought ‘she really ate tonight’.

She came back to Roberto’s side and poured some vodka into the ice cream before she started eating it right from the container.

‘How is she still hungry?’ He wondered, as he noted how the ice cream made the frowny expression on her face soften.

“I’m really sorry” repeated Roberto.

“I know, baby. Carla and you did your best. It was just too difficult. I’m angrier at myself for not learning the language as fast as I want, than I am at you. After all, you hadn’t seen them in two years. You had a lot to talk about.”

“I don’t deserve you, your grace”.

“I know, my beloved slave. I’m kinda an awesome princess”.

“Is there a way I could make amends for my bad behavior?” said Roberto reaching for her boobs and massaging them with his hands.

“Yes.” Chloe hummed, “But Ice-cream first”.

June, 2011.

After that night, it became common for Chloe to bury her boredom with food. And she got bored a lot.

She attended her Spanish classes two hours a day, Monday to Friday, from 4 to 6 in the afternoon. Since she had nothing to do during mornings and Roberto was working, she decided to use them to update her portfolio. However, her motivation towards it hadn’t recovered yet. And after a couple of days with no progress, she gave up, placing her pencils and papers in the dark of a big box on top of a bookshelf. Roberto downplayed her little creator’s block.

“Give yourself time, cariño. Take some ideas and try it again in a few days. I’m sure your inspiration will be back soon”, he said, but her inspiration couldn’t find its way back to her. So, most of the time, she ended up getting up late and spending the rest of the morning watching TV, reading a book or buying clothes online. Always with a snack in her hand.

She felt like Emma Bovary, but with her desire to live lost in the translation of Madrid instead of the incomprehension of the small village of Yonville. After her classes, she waited at home until Roberto returned from the gym, and afterward, they dressed up to go out to dinner at some new restaurant. Immersed in their routine and almost without realizing it, during the month that followed the party, Chloe putted on 10 lbs, which brought her weight up to 140 lbs.

One day, Carla called and invited her to spend the morning shopping with her. She even came by and picked Chloe up in her luxury sport car.

‘She likes everything expensive’, thought Chloe when she stepped into the car and greeted the voluptuous girl. Besides her chunky body, Carla had a cute face and abundantly curly hair.

“Oh, Chloe, you are a life saver. I’ve this date with a very hot guy I just met the other night and I could use your fashion advice buying a dress” said Carla in her high pitch tone as she sped up through the road. She wasn’t a slow driver.

“I’m happy to help, but I’m sure you don’t need me at all, you have a great taste yourself!”

“Aww, thank you! You are such sweet talker. No wonder Roberto is so in love with you. I think I have a good taste, but, sometimes, I can’t help but pick something too… slutty. Hahaha. A veces me visto muy zorrona. Did you understand that?”

“Sí. Perfectamente. Haha.” answered Chloe in Spanish, happy with her small linguistic achievement. They both share a laugh.

“You dress sooo cute and stylish. And I could use some of that on this date. I think he is a keeper!”

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you. I will make you look like a hot girl that goes to the church on Sundays”.

“Amén!” shouted Carla.

At the mall, they had a blast visiting some expensive shops. Their eyes sparkled with the same brightness as kids in a candy shop. Apparently, Carla came from a wealthy family. The type of people that never ask the price of things. Chloe’s family was like that up to a point; however, Chloe never liked relying too much on her family money, and always tried to be as independent as possible. Yet, feeling a bit down during the past few weeks, she determined to treat herself, and race with Carla on her shopping spree.

After finding a very nice floral night dress that would spotlight Carla’s best attributes during her date and purchasing a couple of bags full of clothes each, they decide it was time for some lingerie.

“I can’t believe it! I’ve grown a size again” said Carla while she failed to button some spicy corset, “Chloe, could you please help me?”

Chloe stepped into the fitting room and gave Carla a hand. She had a hard time trying to not stare at her boobs. They were massive and poured over the garment.

“You are not complaining, right? I mean… girl!”, said Chloe, still tantalized.

“Not really, haha.” Carla got rid of the corset; put on her huge bra and started buttoning her never completely buttoned blouse. She always left the right opening for a good peek. Winking at Chloe, Carla said, “You can’t complain either, huh, you have a nice pair for being that skinny! At your weight, my tits weren’t even half size of yours”.

“Th-Thanks” Chloe blushed.

“You just need to put on some relationship weight”

“Don’t talk to me about weight... I’ve put on a lot of weight in the last month. The worst thing is that I don’t even know how much it is since we don’t have a scale at the apartment”.

“Well, I’m sure Roberto is quite happy about that, huh?” Carla said as she pinched Chloe’s ass.

“Wh… What do you mean?”

“Really? Are you serious? Don’t you know it? Roberto likes chubby girls. At least, he liked them back, when we were together. I know it was a while ago… maybe five years? But those things don’t change overtime, right? It’s like being hetero or homosexual. Just the way you are. Nothing you can do about that.”

Chloe remained silent.

“Wait. Didn’t you already know that?” asked Carla.

“Ah! Yeah… yeah... He had told me, of course. How couldn’t he? I just didn’t hear you well” Chloe managed to lie, while her brain tried to process all this information. In her mind, she was screaming, ‘What the actual fuck?!?!?!’

“I think it’s quite adorable what you are doing”

“Doing what?” asked Chloe. Still in shock.

“The weight you said you are putting on. Oh, come on, girl! Don’t play dumb with me! You are getting some more meat on your bones for him, right? Becoming a fatty for your man. Is there something more romantic than that?”

“Yeah… I guess”

“So, I will buy these two but in a bigger size” said Carla picking two of the bras she just tried on. “And let’s grab something to eat, ok? I think you still could use a burger or two. I’m sure Roberto will thank me later, haha”.

Chloe was so stunned by Carla's revelations that she didn't even noticed when she ordered a second BigMac for herself.

“You gotta eat, girl! You have a long way in front of you! If you want two bad boys as big as these, you better finish your fries. Here. Take some of mine too”.

And Chloe ate it. Like she was buzzed on the truth; unaware of what she was doing.

After Carla dropped Chloe off at home, she collapsed on the sofa. She didn’t try to get changed into something more comfortable, the discomfort she was feeling had nothing to do with clothes. She poured herself a glass of water and sat down again, trying to put her thoughts in order.

She remembered that Roberto talked about Carla back in the UK. As she recalled now, he mentioned that he had a short relationship with her some years ago. For some reason, she didn’t connect the dots when she met her at the party. Roberto didn’t remind her either, but it wasn’t like he was hiding it.

‘Ok, that’s on me’, thought Chloe.

‘On the other hand, he had indeed been hiding something. What was all that stuff about liking fat girls?’, she was sure he never told her anything like that before. ‘Did I just hit my head, pass out and dream all that? Because that would make more sense’.

The sound of the door opening interrupted her thought process.

‘Time for answers’ she thought.

Roberto left his gym bag on the corridor and approached his girlfriend to kiss her. She moved her head back, dodging the kiss as if it were a jab.

“Wow. Someone’s mad”, Roberto realized, as he sat next to Chloe and said, “Hey, cariño. How was your shopping?”

“Do you like me?” Chloe wasn’t the type that beat around the bush.

“What? What kind of question is that? Of course I like you. I love you, Chloe.”

“That’s not what I mean; I mean: Do you like my body? Do you find me attractive? Please, please, please, be honest.” Chloe was almost in tears.

“Sure! I love your body too, Chloe. What is this all about? Please, don’t cry, cariño. What’s happening? Did Carla say something weird?”

“Bloody-Hell, she did!”

“Well, tell me then”

Chloe took a deep breath and tried to repeat all the nonsense that Carla said that day. She was so embarrassed just by recalling it all that she couldn’t look at Roberto’s eyes. The words felt wrong to say, but she kept going. When she finished, she looked at him. He didn’t have to say a thing: she identified on his face, the red blush of a secret truth.

“There it is” Chloe finished.

“About that…What can I say? Yes. It’s true. I prefer girls on the heavy side. Chubby girls, fat girls…you name it. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like other types of bodies. And, Chloe, listen to me. I fucking love you! And for me, there isn’t a more beautiful woman in the world. Trust me on that. Come on, Chloe. You know how well we work in the bed. What more proof you need from me?”

“But then, why didn’t you tell me? Why did she know about this and I didn’t? That’s what I don’t understand!! Did you have more trust with her when you were together than you have with me?” Chloe looked straight into his eyes. She wasn’t crying anymore.

“I was going to tell you…”

“But.” Interrupted Chloe.

“But. Yeah. But the night I was going to do it you confessed your past ED problem.”

“Oh.”

“Cariño. I wanted to tell you but after you told me that I thought it wasn’t the best idea. I didn’t want to mess up with your body image. I want you to be happy in your own skin. And I didn’t know how you would have taken your own boyfriend confessing he rather like you more if you changed your body. That you would be better if you were different. It felt… wrong. I didn’t want to cause you a new distress on your self-esteem because of a weird kink of mine”.

They stayed in silence for a while. Although the words of Roberto still echoed on the walls of Chloe’s past.

“I see… I think I…I understand what you mean. And I appreciate your consideration towards my mental health. But I’m a big girl now… well, not big in the way you like, but you know what I mean; I’m big and I’m strong and you don’t have to treat me like this precious thing that’s so delicate that it must be kept in a box, away from danger and life” Slowly, Chloe grabbed his hands into hers. “Just to be clear: I wasn’t angry about you… preferring… chubby girls... What hurt me was the thought of you not trusting me”.

“I know. I’m sorry” Roberto stroked her blonde hair. She seemed calmer now.

“So... I have to ask… Have you ever thought of me in that way? I mean, me being…chubby”.

“Honestly?”

“Please”.

“Every single day”

“Wow. That is…really… something” She paused. Letting that sink in. “Well, I’ve already put on a few pounds since we moved to Spain… If you’re so into it… I guess I could loosen up a bit more?”

“Wait. What are you saying? Are you going to get fat for me??”

“No! Well, not fat. Definitely not fat. That’s for sure… But I could get some curves? A bit tubby? Chubby maybe… Sorry. I don’t know what I’m saying right now. I’m just happy you told me. If I end up getting chubby or not it’s irrelevant right now”.

“Haha, ok. So, you are not mad at me anymore?”

“Well… That depends. If there are more things that Carla knows that I don’t?”

“Not Carla but… Do you want to hear something that I’ve never told anyone?” Roberto held his breath. The comfortable road of concealing the truth was blocked now. Impossible to walk by. From now on, they had to transit the unpaved path of honesty. He thought, ‘It was now or never’.

“Shit, Roberto. Are you coming out of the closet now or what? Come on. Shoot me. Whatever. After what you just confessed, I don’t think you can surprise me anymore”.

“Ok, here we go. Hold on tight… It’s not just that I preferred ‘chubby’ girls. It’s that I like to see girls gaining weight and getting bigger. I get turned on by seeing a slim girl getting fat. It’s not just a preference, it’s an actual kink. Like, for real. It’s like BDSM or stuff like that. Something that turns you on uncontrollably…You…You can look it up, it’s called feederism…”

“Holy shit, Roberto! What the fuckkk!!!”

“Listen! Let me explain it to you…”

Chapter 3 is here! Hope you are enjoying this story. Mind leaving some feedback if so!

Thanks for the support. ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 3: Loosening Up

During the following days, Chloe couldn’t get ‘the subject’ out of her head. She tried to distract herself by attempting to update her portfolio again, but it was all in vain. It’s not like she had an actual job she could focus on to avoid thinking about it, she was unemployed! Carla was the closest thing she had to a friend; and Chloe wasn’t sure if she would be of any help right now. In fact, far from distract her, Carla would surely bring up ‘the subject’.

This was a problem, besides making progress in her Spanish classes, Chloe had no other commitments occupying her thoughts. This left her mind all the time in the world to explore the fallout of the nuclear bomb Roberto had dropped on her. She was still feeling the shock wave. On the surface things were ok between them, but despite Roberto’s efforts to act normal, it was evident that the atmosphere between them had changed. They hadn’t touched ‘the subject’ again except for a couple of jokes Chloe made here and there. And they hadn't had sex since then.

She had started overthinking what she was eating. Every time he cooked something, her mind raced with thoughts like: ‘I’m eating too much’, ‘Should I eat more?’, ‘I need to go on a diet’, ‘Is this what Roberto wants?’, ‘I need to watch what I eat’, ‘Why not indulge more?’, ‘Why don’t I eat something healthier?’

Even though she was eating exactly the same as before, being aware of Roberto’s preferences made the mere act of eating a strenuous task. For instance, when he put food on her plate, she couldn’t help, but imagine having to carry the weight of the meal on her body as excess fat.

After failing in trying to distract herself from ‘the subject’, Chloe concluded that she had to make a decision about it. Otherwise, she would be consumed by it.

It had been a week since Roberto’s confession. Chloe woke up late and felt energized after a good night sleep. She prepared herself a healthy and frugal breakfast. Feeling inspired and lucid, she sat down at her desk and started drawing some sketches.

‘Things are good. Roberto and I have a great relationship... Why change what’s already working?’ thought Chloe, ‘He loves me the way I am. I think I look good. He might prefer a bigger me but that doesn’t mean he dislikes me now. Maybe if I gain weight, I won’t like myself. That could ruin everything, right? If I were chubby…’

Immersed in the deep stream of her thoughts she wasn’t paying attention at all to what she was drawing. Rising to the surface of her consciousness, she realized what she had been painting on the blank sheet. The piece of paper was full of drawings of what could be plus size models dressed in gorgeous dresses that looked tremendously familiar to her.

‘Wait a sec!’

Those were her dresses! The same ones she had in her closet. And those weren't just any models. They were all her. A fatter version of her. With no alarm, she could see herself reflected in the drawings in which she had plump legs, chubby arms, a big round ass, huge tits, puffy cheeks… and even a small and…cute… belly!

As if hypnotized, she looked at that different version of herself for a long time. Completely mystified, caught by Stendhal syndrome. And that feeling wasn’t new. She had felt such a fascination before when she observed Carla in the fitting rooms.

“Fuck it” she said as she got up from the desk and ran to the sofa. She turned on her laptop and opened the white screen of the search engine to write in black letters the word that was illuminating her thoughts.

After his workday was over, Roberto left his office. Usually, he would go straight to the gym before heading home. Nevertheless, things had been a bit weird between Chloe and him after he confessed his kink. He was happy to have removed that thorn. All things considered; Chloe took it reasonably well.

‘It’s not like, after telling her my kink, she was going to immediately ask me to feed her cake shakes and beg me to call her piggy. This is not a lousy Deviant Art weight gain story...This is real life! I'm already lucky that she didn’t dump me straight away.’

But a week had gone by, and they were still timid with each other…

‘We’ve been too self-conscious to even have sex, for fuck sake!’

In order to fix this problem, Roberto decided it would be nice if he skipped his gym session later in the afternoon and surprised Chloe with a little treat. Ice-cream was his first idea. Chloe loved ice-cream and it was 35º outside. It seemed perfect, but then he realized that she could take it the wrong way.

‘Are you trying to make me fat?!’ he imagined Chloe saying to him.

‘Ok, no ice-cream. Definitely nothing related to food…’

Two hours later he arrived home. He was excited to see she her face when he gave her the bouquet of roses and some expensive earrings he had bought.

“¡Estoy en casa, cariño!” Roberto said; but got no answer. Chloe wasn’t at home. He looked at his watch, “Strange. She should be back from her classes. Maybe she went shopping with Carla or something”.

A few minutes later, Chloe came home carrying a heavy plastic bag. She rushed to their room and hide it under the bed. Then she finally greeted Roberto with a passionate kiss.

“You are home early” she said, while she took a banana from the fruit basket and started eating it voraciously.

“What was in that bag?” he answered full of curiosity.

“Oh, that. It’s a surprise for you. But you can’t have it yet. Depends if you are a good servant”.

“You know I’m always loyal to you, your highness” Roberto kissed her hand. He was happy to see her in such a good mood. It was like everything was finally back to normal. “How was your day?”

“Bueno. Muy bueno. I spent the morning doing some sketches and doing some research for a new… project. A new line of clothes. My inspiration seems to be back!”

"That's great, cariño! I'm sure they are amazing"

"Uhum" Chloe finished the banana and took another one.

“Hey, monkey. What’s with the bananas?” said Roberto a bit excited by seeing his girlfriend eating like that.

“Ah. I was so caught up doing my research that I forgot to eat. And Mari Angeles said bananas were good for training”, said Chloe.

“Wait? How were you talking with Mari Angeles about that? You two can finally understand each other?”

“We are making progress. Mi español está haciendo bueno”, she laughed. “I’m going to start going to the gym with her and I also asked her for some nutritional advice. I want to look good for you, baby. And for me. It is ok, right?”

“Yes, sure!”

“Are you disappointed about my decision?”

“What? Of course not. I just want you to be happy, Chloe. And for that reason, here. I bought you a little something.”

Seeing Chloe's smile again as she smelled the roses and opened the package of earrings made him forget the small disappointment of her decision. He wished Chloe would embrace his fetish but it was her body after all. He just hoped she didn’t get too involved with the gym, though; he didn’t want to end up dating “Jean-Chloe Van Damme”.

Two hours later, Roberto was removing in the shower, the sweat with which Chloe had thanked him with for his gifts. It had felt great to break the drought.

“Baby, I don’t feel like cooking dinner. I’m going to order some food. I’m getting a salad, what do you want?” said Chloe from the other side of the door.

“Mmm… I don’t know. Burger?”

“Roger that!”

After finishing his shower, Roberto sat with Chloe on the sofa, while they waited for their dinner to arrive. Chloe seemed in such a good mood, like a little kid holding onto a secret that made him feel like an adult. She also was looking so hot with her golden hair in a ponytail and wearing a tiny tank top, tight leopard printed shorts and high colorful socks. She was the kind of fabled beauty that could have provoked the Trojan war, even in her comfy clothes.

“What are you watching?” said Roberto, surrounding her with his arm.

“It’s a dance program with famous people. I think it’s called: Mira quien baila. It’s funny. They are terrible at it!”

“Oh, so you think you could do better?”

“Of course! I’m an incredible dancer. I did some ballet when I was 8 or something”.

“Really? I didn’t know that. I think “

“I’m full of surprises…”

“But, how come I’ve only seen you dance once or twice when we were in London?”

“Because I could never get rid of you!! You were like an octopus, holding me tight. You just wanted to rub against me!”

“What I can say… I’m guilty, your honor” said Roberto as he raised his hand.

“Look, look. That’s your type, right?” Chloe pointed to the TV. On the screen, a chubby contestant with large breasts started dancing.

“Well…” Roberto blushed.

“Come on! You can be honest with me, silly! I won’t be mad”

“Yes. I think she is quite hot”

“Ah-ha!”

“Wh-What?”

“Baby… are you getting hard?” she said, grabbing his crotch.

“Fuck you! Leave me alone” He responded, as they both laughed out loud.

“You know? She reminds me of Carla. But Carla is much hotter” said Chloe, looking again at the TV.

“You think so?”

“Yes! Carla is super-hot! For a fat girl, I mean. How was being with her?”

“Is this a trap question?”

“No, idiot! I’m genuinely interested in my boyfriend’s past life experiences!”

“I don’t know if I believe you…”

“Answer your princess!”

“Ok, ok… So, let me see. We started dating the last year of high school. We were friends for a long time. One night of so much alcohol we hooked up. After that night, as we were both single, we decide to give it a try. We lasted about… six months together? Or something like that. We didn’t mix well; we have very different personalities. It was quite obvious for both that it wasn’t working so we agree to break up and stay as friends”

“And the sex? How it was?”

“Good. Specially after she put on some pounds. But it wasn’t as good as it is with you, if that’s what you are really asking! Sex is much better when there is love involved. And I liked her, sure, but I never loved her. And I think she didn’t love me either.”

“Wait. What is that ‘specially after she put on some pounds?’ Wasn’t she fat when you started dating her? Did she gain for you? That’s not what you…”

“No, no” Roberto interrupted her. “She was already on the heavy side and she definitely knew about me preferring chubby girls, but she never knew about my kink. She never knew I was getting turned on by her packing on some weight. She gained naturally. I mean, maybe I had something to do with that taking her to eat and buying her a big bowl of popcorn every time we went to the movies… but she wasn’t saying no! That girl loved to eat… I… I just provided her the goodies”.

“You little pervert!” Chloe hit his chest playfully.

At that moment the doorbell rang.

“Must be dinner. I get it”, said Roberto. He opened the door and the delivery man gave him their order.

“Hey, this must be a mistake. We didn’t order a family size pizza. And we are missing a salad”.

“No, man. Look at the ticket. BBQ family size pizza with extra veal. That’s what you ordered” said the delivery man.

“I’m telling you; this is mistaken. My girlfriend ordered a salad”

“Oh, I changed my mind. Sorry, baby. I forgot to tell you” said Chloe from the sofa.

“Ah, ok. Sorry, man. Thanks. Keep the change” Roberto closed the door. He looked confused as he placed the food on the table. “I’m pretty sure Mari Angeles didn’t recommend eating pizza for dinner…”

“I said I asked her for nutritional advice, I never said I was going to follow them”. She said with a naughty smile as she reached for a huge pizza slice and greedily gobbled it down “In fact, quite the opposite”.

Roberto was open-mouthed.

“Wish you could see your face right now” laughed Chloe, with her mouth full of pizza.

“But… But I don’t understand. You said you were going to the gym…”

“Oh, I’m definitely going”.

“So?”

“Look, silly. I’ve decided to give your little kink a try. I want to get curvier. Bigger boobs, bigger ass, what’s wrong with that, right? It is any girl’s dream. Maybe a cute little belly too…” Chloe muttered biting into her pizza again. Gulping the bite down, while Roberto watched her completely entranced, Chloe continued, “Ah, yes, the gym! So, about that. I don’t want to get too flabby so I will go to the gym and lift some weights to get more explosive curves… Ahg, this pizza is so good!”

“Are you for real?”

“Mmm…Sí. Hundred percent. Pass me the doctor Pepper, please”

“I fucking love you, Chloe Rashford”.

“Aww. I love you, too, baby”. Chloe kissed him. Roberto tasted the pizza lips of his girlfriend.

“Shit! I almost forgot your present”, she said.

“My present? You just gave me the best present of my life, cariño. I’m good for the tomb right now”.

“Oh, don’t be dramatic. This is just the beginning. Here. You have been a good servant” said Chloe, giving him the big package she had brought home hours before.

Roberto opened the package. The scale he took out of the package outweighed his best expectations.

“Cariño… this is…I’m speechless”

“How much did Carla gain when you were with her?”

“I-I don’t know. She never told me”

“Guess”

“Mm… Around 25 lbs”

“Ok, I will gain 26 lbs. And I won’t be taking into account the weight I’ve already put on since we started dating. Is that ok for you?”

“Fuck yes. More than ok… I’m getting so turned on, Chloe”

“Haha, I know. I can see the tent, haha. So, what. Should I weigh in for you now?”

“These things are supposed to be done on an empty belly, cariño”

“Oh, I didn’t know that. I’m new to all this…”

“Don’t worry, you will learn… Listen. Why don’t you eat some more of that pizza and then we go for a second round on the bed? We can weigh yourself tomorrow morning”.

“Mmmm, sounds like a plan. But, why doesn’t the slave feed his princess?”

“As you command”.

When they woke up in the morning, after a night illuminated with their rekindle passion, Chloe stepped on the scale at 143 lbs. With the 26 pounds she was aiming to gain, that would set her goal weight at 169 lbs. But they agreed that 169 was such an ugly number, so they rounded it to 170 lbs. As excited as they were, Chloe decided to add a few more calories to her already fattening breakfast, to compensate for the ones she lost during the sex that followed her first weigh in.

July, 2011

“Bienvenidos!! Come on in. You two were the only ones missing” said Natalia.

“Hi! It’s not my fault. Chloe had a wardrobe malfunction”.

“None of my bikinis fit me, Natalia. No me cabían las tetas… Last time I wore them was 125 pounds… I’m 25 lbs fatter now. We had to stop and buy one” she whispered in Natalia’s ear in a slowed but understandable Spanglish.

Natalia blushed. “It’s… It’s ok. Follow me. Everyone is already by the swimming pool”

The whole gang was there, drinking and eating in the big garden of Natalia’s house. Paco, as big and hairy as a bear, was in charge of the barbeque. Carla and Daniel sat by his side, and he made sure nobody’s plate ever went empty. He showed quite a lot of skill as a multitasker, cooking the meal while eating it at the same time. Also, three girl friends from Natalia had also come to the party. Roberto had met them before, but he did not remember their names.

Mari Ángeles and her boyfriend, Julio, were already in the pool. Being lovers of the gym, they were so health conscious, that, as a vampire running from garlic, they wanted to stay away from the delicious calories Paco was cooking. They even brought their own healthy food to the barbeque.

“Mari Angeles, you are such a loser” said Carla when they’d told her.

Then Carla introduced Daniel to Chloe and Roberto. Daniel was her new boyfriend. A tall, tanned and very manly guy that would fit very well in a John Wayne movie. The Rolex he was wearing indicated he wasn’t from a lower social class than Carla. They seemed perfect for each other. Carla was looking extra- voluptuous in a polka dot red swimsuit. Chloe couldn’t stop staring at her juicy boobs, which bounced graciously with every small move she made.

Natalia and Paco complimented Chloe’s Spanish, and Carla took credit for it, boasting, “I’ve been helping with that!”

Then she got close to Chloe and whispered in her ear while she pinched her rounder butt, “And with this too”.

Chloe winked at her.

A few minutes later, Paco let the barbeque rest for a while, and everyone gathered together to eat and share some stories. In Roberto’s eyes, Mari Angeles and Julio seemed really miserable with their tupperware of white chicken with rice.

However, something else caught Chloe’s attention. The way Natalia was feeding sausages to Paco and patting his big belly was awfully familiar to her. It was almost the same behavior that Roberto had done with her during the last few weeks.

“Look. I think she is one of yours”. Chloe whispered to Roberto.

“Holy shit. She might be!”

Later on, the group began to spread out little by little. Carla took advantage of the fact that Roberto and Daniel had started playing soccer with a plastic football, to sit next to Chloe. Carla stared at Chloe devouring a piece of bacon.

“Looks like I’m a good mentor” said Carla.

“The best! Mi sexy profesora” answered Chloe.

“Is Roberto please with your progress?”

“Oh. He is. Trust me”.

“Hahaha. Cool. So. What do you think of Daniel?”

“Oh. I’ve talked with him a bit. He speaks very good English. He seems great. You two make such a great couple”.

“I think so too! I fished him with the dress you helped me choose! I owe you”

“You owe me nothing… But if you insist… Pass me that plate of sausages and we’ll call it even”

Carla got up to pick up a plate full of sausages and put it in front of Chloe. “Careful! Our Mari Angeles will whip you!”

“Oh, she will… but outside the gym she has no power over me!”

“I’m going to go into the pool. Enjoy your sausages, gordita mía” said Carla, as she kissed her on the cheek and went on her way.

Alone, Chloe covered her pale skin with sun protection and lay down on the deck chair, next to Paco, to eat one sausage after another. The delicate and elegant Chloe, with the light caress of the sun on her skin, was filling her little belly with such greasy food. The onlookers thought there was something wrong about it. It didn't seem appropriate for a fine person as her to indulge that much in such an ordinary pleasure.

Being next to Paco also endowed the scene with a particular decadence. It was a show worth seeing. She wasn’t fat by all means, indeed, everyone would even say that she was, by far, the best-looking girl at the party. But her actions foreshadowed that this might not last forever.

Everyone stared in amazement at Chloe. They even whispered about it, taking care that Roberto did not listen to them. But Roberto did hear them. He pretended to be distracted, swimming from side to side; but in reality, he was listening carefully to each of their comments.

“Why is she eating so much?”

“She has clearly gained since the first time we saw her”

“She is unemployed. I bet she spends her days doing nothing but eating”

“She has an amazing figure. It’s a pity she is going to ruin it by pigging like that”

“Why Roberto doesn’t tell her to stop?”

“He is going to be dating a fatty soon”

“Isn’t he ashamed of her?”

“Look, she is eating even more than Paco”

“That yellow bikini has its days numbered”

“I think she is crazy hot, but, damn, if she always eats like that, she will be a blimp by Christmas”

Each comment he overheard turned Roberto on more and more. Luckily, he hid the evidence under water. Like someone that wanted to get rid of a dead body.

Julio swam closer to him. Self-centered as he was, he never deprived anyone of his self-proclaimed wisdom. He thought that Roberto needed his advice and it was his duty to provide it, “Dude, Since I was a kid, I spent my summers in Marbella and it is always full of English women… and, believe me. I know how much they like to let themselves go. Over time, they become such whales… If you don’t want to end up like Captain Ahab, you should tell her something…”

“Julio. Shut the fuck up. This is none of your fucking business”.

“Calm down, man. I’m just trying to help you. I’m sorry, ok?”

“Fuck off. Go back to your gym routines and let her alone. She is not hurting anyone”

“Ok. Ok… but don’t tell me I didn’t warn you”

“Whatever”

The thunderous volume of the music prevented anyone from noticing the little discussion. With Julio gone, Roberto stopped swimming and hugged the edge of the pool to rest and look at his beautiful girlfriend. Still lying in the deck chair next to Paco's, Chloe had fallen asleep in the sun after completely finishing her plate of sausages. Her new yellow bikini was already struggling to contain her expanding boobs. Her stomach seemed rock hard, bloated with the furious determination of reaching her goal.

She looked satisfied, carefree and happy. Proud on her delicious sleep.

“Sleep well, my piggy. You did well today”, thought Roberto.

Chapter 4: Ambitious projects

October, 2011.

The best summer of his life had come to an end and September had also vanished into that warm and comfortable inertia. It was now October, and just when Roberto thought his life couldn’t get any better, things kept improving.

‘Man, I must have been very miserable in a previous life to be so lucky with Chloe’, the young architect often thought.

Things between the lovers were as perfect as can only be found in dreams or memories. Since Chloe kind of embraced his preferences and started to pursue her weight gain goal of 170lbs, she had been as happy as a squirrel. She was still unemployed, but her days were now filled with plenty of food and activities.

In the mornings, after a fulfilling breakfast, Chloe attended the gym with Mari Ángeles. Then, she usually met Carla for a second breakfast and after that they often hit the mall for some shopping. When that wasn’t the case, she went back home and worked on expanding her portfolio. She was adding a line of plus size designs to it.

Since Chloe was not a very talented cook, she either ended up eating whatever she found in the fridge or gobbling down some stew that Roberto had prepared for her the night before. Whatever she chose to eat, it was always accompanied by a good dose of ice cream. Then she went to her Spanish classes and came home. She would pass the time until Roberto came home by snacking, and, once he walked through their front door, the rest of the day for Chloe became blurred behind the curtains of passion and indulgence.

But his love life wasn’t the only life battle Roberto was winning. Recently, he was put in charge of a team that had to design a hotel complex that would soon begin to be built in Mallorca. It was his first major project as an architect and he couldn’t be more thrilled. However, he also was under a lot of pressure to perform well and prove himself. Even if his workdays were stressful, doing tons of extra hours, he could always count on Chloe to swallow up his pressure and put it inside her expanding body.

“Hey, boss. These numbers you did on the materials for the pool are wrong”, said one of the members of his team.

“Fuck, really?” answered Roberto.

“Yeah, but don’t worry. I corrected them and double checked the rest. I sent you the corrected version already”.

“Thank you, Marcos. And don’t call me boss, I’m just coordinating the project. We are a team”.

“Whatever you say…boss… I’m kidding. You’re welcome. Ah! Did you checked the e-mail I sent you about the budget we allocated to the playground and the gym?

“Did you already send me that? I haven’t seen it”.

“Yeah, last night”

“I’m sorry. I will look at it right now… I didn’t check my e-mail last night”

“It’s ok, mate. If I had a girlfriend as hot as yours, I wouldn’t check it either”.

“Do you know Chloe?”

“No, no. Well, not in person, but I’m not blind” said Marcos pointing his finger at the numerous photos Roberto had of his girlfriend on his desk. “She is quite a beauty”

“Yeah, she is… I’m really lucky” said Roberto.

When Marcos left him alone, Roberto paid more attention to Chloe's photos. All of the photos were old, dating back to when they were still living in London and Chloe was still as slim as a stick, weighing no more than 125 lbs.‘Wow. it's been a long time since I've seen that person’, noticing how much his girlfriend had changed, especially in the last few months. ‘Would Marcos say the same if he saw her now?’

For Roberto there was no doubt that her radiant beauty had flourished with her growing figure: she was hotter than ever… but not everyone was good driving a winding road.

A sudden vibration of his phone interrupted his arousing thoughts. He checked his phone and smiled. It was her. Chloe was sending him a picture of the gift she gave him some months ago. Apparently, she had just gotten up and weighed herself. The number was 169.2 lbs, with an embedded text that said: “Good morning”.

“Is that on an empty belly?” replied Roberto.

“Of course. Who do you think you are talking to? I know my feedee stuff”.

“Fuck, Chloe. You are giving me a rock solid in the middle of the office”.

“Mmm…I like that. That’s how you should always be: excited as a horse, knowing that you have almost 170 lbs of thick girlfriend waiting for you at home. Waiting for you to come so she can ride you”.

“Please. Stop, cariño. Someone is going to notice it”

“I love how you always end up soft as a baby after cumming on top of my juicy ass. Have you noticed how big it has gotten? Hope you appreciate it. I’m killing myself doing squats”.

“CARIÑO!! This is TOO NSFW. You are going to get me fired!”

“Hahahha. Ok, ok. I need you working so you can pay for food. So, do you want to meet me for breakfast? Maybe with your help I can finally reach 170 before lunch”.

“When? Where?”

“Haha. Didn’t you have so much work?”

“Yes, I have, but I will use my lunch time.”

“Pantoja’s Cake Shop. In 30 minutes.”

“Can you wear something slutty?”

“You mean, something that no longer fits me?”.

“You read my mind. XXX”.

“Sure, that’s most of my closet. XXX”

By the time Roberto arrived at the Cake Shop, Chloe was already there, and she’d honored Roberto’s request by dressing like a complete slut. She was wearing some activewear clothes that looked purchased for a version of her that weighed 45lbs less. The yoga pants that she had on once covered her up to the ankles; however, now that her butt was getting so big and round, and she had built herself some thunder thighs, the yoga pants only reached a bit below her knee.

As his eyes wandered upward, Roberto was unable to resist asking, “Why two sports bras?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Chloe teased tilting her shoulders together and letting Roberto watch how her expanded boobies jiggled when she shook them. Roberto was hard just by looking at her. The lover’s kissed and Roberto sat in front of her.

He noticed the sports bras weren’t any less stretched than the yoga pants. It was obvious that they were trying to bite off more than they could chew, as, just as Carla predicted, Chloe’s boobs were receiving a good share of the weight she had gained.

“Besides,” Chloe continued, “these bras were outgrown a long time ago, using the treadmill with big boobies is a pain! They overflow everywhere… I’m starting to need extra support for them”.

“That’s so fucking hot, you know, Chloe?”

“They could always be a little bigger… but not that I’m complaining”.

“You look so thick and voluptuous. Joining the gym was a great idea. I love how the weight has distributed” said Roberto while observing the magnificent body of his girlfriend.

Chloe wasn’t fat by any means; she had a small amount of softness covering her whole body, but it was quite obvious that there was muscle that lay under her soft surface. She looked so chunky and fit at the same time.

“You mean you love to have turned me into your big-titty’d-fat-ass-built-up-bitch of a girlfriend?” Chloe said in a naughty tone.

“Shit. Yes. Yes. Fuck, Chloe. We are… not at home. I beg you…mercy” Roberto had to hide his excitement pressing it with his pants against his body.

“Haha. Ok, ok. I will be a good princess”.

A couple minutes later, the waitress came with a tray filled with two enormous honeybuns, two extra-large milkshakes and a look of disbelief. When Roberto reached out to pick up one of the shakes, Chloe swatted his hand. Pulling it back, Roberto didn’t need any more signal. Those were hers. So, Roberto ordered himself a coffee and waited for it to arrive while watching the gluttonous show unraveling before his eyes.

“So, I think I need to print some recent pictures of us for the office” said Roberto, as his not-so-little squirrel was going nuts on the sweets.

“Why? Mmmphh...Mmmphh. Don’t you like those photos? Mmmpphh… Bloody hell! These honeybuns are amazing… Or is it that you like me more now that I’ve added so much more?” Chloe winked, while Roberto’s eyes followed her hand and he watched her pinch an inch of fat around her hips.

“Haha, that’s for sure. I think you look so much better now. But, also, my coworkers think you are still 125 lbs. If they don’t see some more recent pictures, they won’t recognize you at the Christmas dinner when I show up with you”

“Wouldn’t that be… hot?” asked Chloe after taking a big sip of one of her milkshakes.

“What do you mean?”

“Imagine. You could say that you broke up with Chloe and introduce me as your new curvy girlfriend. A blonde bombshell called… mmm… Claire… Chelsea? We could roleplay the whole night and see if anyone notices it”.

“Damn. That would be so hot indeed. It has always turned me on like crazy that moment when a girl has gained that much weight that someone that she knew doesn’t recognize her”.

Chloe led out a small burp and blushed. She wasn’t used to them, but they were becoming more frequent when she stuffed herself so much. And nowadays, she was stuffing herself unconsciously.

“Good girl”, Roberto smiled showing some positive reinforcement for her belching. He loved that touch of decadence on his posh British girlfriend.

“Sorry”

“Don’t say sorry. It’s a sign that you are satisfied and content. I take pride in my girl being well fed. Also, you are a princess, right? You can do whatever the fuck you want”.

“I’m a princess. But if I keep eating like this, I won’t have a throne big enough to sit on!”

Ten minutes later, Chloe had polished off all the goodies. She was so stuffed; however, despite the inevitable bloat from the food she had just consumed, she didn’t have much of a belly. To Roberto’s sorrow, she hadn’t piled much fat on that part of her body.

“I’ve almost reached my goal. Are you proud of me?” she said, letting out a modest burp. This time she didn’t say sorry.

“Yes. Very much, cariño”, said Roberto.

“Sooo… Going back to the photos. I don’t think recent pictures would work”.

“Why is that?”

“They would get outdated pretty soon… I-I want to make a new goal weight”.

Roberto’s eyes widened. He knew that Chloe was enjoying this dynamic as much if not more than him. But he really was expecting her to stop once she hit 170lbs and try to maintain it for a while. He couldn’t believe his luck.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes! I’m having so much fun and I think I look better than ever. And having this power over you is quite addictive. I enjoy turning you on to the point you have to beg me to stop so much… You know, when you told me about this, I was afraid I wouldn’t like my body if I gained… but I love how thick I am… I mean, look at my boobs!! They are big, but you can always aim for more, right? And with a bit more weight they could be as big as Carla’s. Wouldn’t be that crazy? I think it’s worth the try, right? And, especially… I… would like to grow a little belly, too. It doesn’t need to be big. A small one would do it. Just enough for you to give me belly rubs when we are on the couch watching TV. I think that’d be cute and sexy”.

“I’m all in with it, cariño. You know that… How much are we talking about this time?”

“Let’s say… 185 lbs. And see how I’m feeling at that weight, ok?”.

“My dick is going to explode, Chloe. How am I going to go to the office now?”.

“Let’s go to the bathroom and see if I can do something about that”.

November, 2011.

November came in with its cold, but things didn’t cool down for Chloe, maybe it was because of the new layer of softness her body was displaying? As she passed 170 lbs and got closer to 180 lbs she carried a warm joy, worthy of kinder months. The cold seemed to affect everyone else’s mood except her.

Even Roberto was having ups and downs due to his project at work. Despite meeting the deadlines, he felt that he was underperforming. He couldn't shake the sensation that his bosses were not happy with him, and that they regretted having put him in charge of such an important project. He wasn’t lacking in his efforts, doing extra-hours and even working late at night at home. As a result, Roberto and Chloe were going out less at nights.

This change was something Chloe disliked, but she felt she had to support Roberto as best she could. With Roberto too busy with work to pay attention to her lusty teasing, Chloe spent the evenings watching TV until she would fall asleep on the couch in a pretty deep food coma.

Chloe knew the current arrangement was just temporary, so she was able to remain extremely motivated. It turned out she didn’t need Roberto’s absolute attention to enjoy the pleasure that her weight gain was providing for her. She was increasingly immersed in her fattening routine, so much so that she forgot about the insecurities that overwhelmed her in the past.

Focused on consuming calories, she rarely thought about the fact that she was still unemployed, or that she hadn’t seen her family for almost eight months. She hadn’t figured out yet what she wanted to accomplish in life. The only goal she had right now was to reach 185 lbs and turn her boyfriend on beyond his sanity.

On the nights when Roberto's work imposed a boredom sentence on her, she tried to investigate a bit more about her boyfriend’s kink.

‘Or is it my kink now, too?’ she thought.

Sometimes she watched other girls’ videos, but she wasn’t much into that. She preferred reading weight gain fiction with a pack of donuts by her side. The erotic literature was less explicit and left more room in her imagination to fantasize that she was actually the protagonist. It was like reading that novel Carla was obsessed with, Fifty Shades of Grey, but with a fattening Anastasia. Those really turned her on.

In the mornings she was still going to the gym; however, she had changed her routines a little bit since she reached her first goal weight. As she was a bit gloomed about not having a small belly, she told Mari Angeles to make some adjustments on her training. Chloe told her that she didn’t want to do so much cardio and that she wanted to focus more on the weights.

Mari Angeles had noticed how much weight Chloe had gained even with her current routine, so she was reluctant to reduce Chloe’s cardio. She knew that without cardio Chloe could blow up even more and that wouldn’t reflect well on her as a trainer. But Chloe insisted, so Mari Angeles end up giving her a routine more suited for weightlifters in bulking periods than for people who needed to maintain their weights.

“I don’t agree to this. You know it” said Mari Angeles as she handled Chloe her new gym routine.

“Aww, thank you, Mari. Eres la major!” answered Chloe as she buried the head of the short and trim Mari Angeles between the excess meat of her two sweaty boobs.

“Be careful, ok? You have gained a lot of weight already. I know you don’t dislike it and, all things considered, it has distributed very well on your figure. But that’s because of the cardio training and the former routine. With this new one, if you don’t watch what you eat, it will go straight to your belly. And as you wouldn’t be burning as much calories anymore without the treadmill and the elliptical, you could get really fat”.

“O-Ok”, said Chloe, getting wet from the belly talk.

“At least you will still come to my spinning class, right?”

“Mmm, that burns many calories?” said Chloe.

“The most”

“Then no. I’m a body builder now”.

Two weeks into her new routine and the same eating habits, the results started to show. With her hair in a ponytail and wrapped with a pink headband, she rushed to meet Carla at the Pantoja’s Cake Shop. She was now sporting two bonny love handles and a cute soft potbelly bellow her cropped tank top.

“Wow, girl. You are sweaty”, said Carla as her friend dropped into the chair.

“Lo siento. I’m a mess and I must smell like a tigress. I didn’t have time to take a shower if I wanted to come here in time. This new gym routine is taking me ages to finish”.

“Maybe it’s not the routine… Maybe it’s that you are getting slower”

“Haha, yeah, that too! My ass is getting so big from squatting so much that it delays me”

“It’s ok, mi niña. Don’t worry. I just arrived here too”, said Carla as she stared at Chloe’s body. No one would call that girl ‘slim’ again. At 180 lbs, Chloe was officially chubby. “Is the new routine working well?”

“Too well, I’d say”.

“I see. Damn, girl! You are getting damn thicc! Mari Angeles must be losing her mind!”

“She is! I think I’m the worst trainee she ever had”.

“I bet. You must be the only person that goes to the gym to plump up! So, what Roberto say about your recent… enhancement?” Asked Carla as she made good progress with her own honeybun, too.

“Oh, he loves it. I just… wish he had more free time to appreciate my efforts! They exploit him like a slave at work”

“That sucks”

Both girls ordered their breakfast. The first one for Carla, the second of the day for Chloe. The waitress used to give Chloe a weird stare, but as the foreign beauty continued parking her expanding rear end in the cake shop more and more each week, the waitress had gotten used to seeing Chloe pig out. She even enjoyed watching the beautiful girl stuff her face, so she started gifting her some more honeybuns to go, always on the house. Of course, Chloe never said no.

“So, here it is what I told you about last night” said Carla as she passed Chloe a big bag full of clothes. “There are bras, yoga pants, party dresses, jeans, blouses… All of them quite expensive. You know I don’t dress like a pleb!”

“I know, haha. We are royalty, remember?” laughed Chloe.

“I used to wear those when I was between 180 and 210 lbs. Maybe the jeans would be a bit short on you, since you are taller than me… and the blouse will be a bit loose, for sure, because I have a proper belly. But I don’t know. Just try it, it maybe suits you well…”

“I can’t believe I might be wearing your old clothes” said Chloe as she took a bite out of her honeybun.

“Are you calling me fat? Because, girl, you are getting there, believe me!”

“Kinda… haha, I’m joking. You know I think you are so hot. My big mamacita”.

“But you are still stopping at 185, right?”

“Yes, yes. I will stop” said Chloe. However, she wasn’t sure about it anymore. “But that doesn’t mean I think that you aren’t super-hot!”

“Haha. Understood. I think it’s the right decision. Even if I think you could still pack on some more and look amazing… and I would love you to reach my weight so I can use the amazing plus size clothes that you would buy!! But you don’t want to overdo it and end up too big for Roberto, right?”

“If she only knew…” thought Chloe. Sometimes she had to remind herself that Carla only knew a drop of the ocean of Roberto’s so called ‘preferences’.

“Another honeybun?” said Chloe

“I don’t know, I’ve being feeling a bit heavier lately. These breakfasts with you are doing me no well! I must be 225 lbs by now. It shouldn’t be that way! I was supposed to help you get thick; I was happy already with my body… and Daniel is not a chubby chaser like Roberto. He is bugging me so much to hit the gym!”

“And what do you say to him?”

“I just place these bad boys on his face and shut him up” said Carla grabbing her ginormous breast.

Both girls cracked a long laugh.

“So, another honeybun, right?” insisted Chloe.

“I don’t know…”

“Come onnn, esas tetas gordas necesitan comer. And I’m still 5 lbs away from my goal!!”

“Okkk, but just one more” said Carla.

“Yess!! That’s my bitch. Waitress, another honeybun for each!! Aww, Carla, I’m going to be soooo thicc!!!” said Chloe, unconsciously grabbing her growing potbelly.

I found some free time and felt like drawing.
This is a illustration based on the events of chapter 2 of Fail Better. You can see our explosive bombshell Carla doing the biggest spoiler in story to her friend Chloe.

I know there are some details such as Carla wearing a blouse on that scene or that it takes places on the fitting rooms. But when I illustrate a story, I sometimes get some license in order to the drawing and the composition to work better. So, don't beat me too much on that.

I just hope you enjoy to see a little bit more of the chapters of my ongoing story!!

de0vsuw-4f35bf19-6293-49e5-b1fb-d7778f1e76f0.thumb.jpg.e581ab8597a278d3973e86a690afe0f7.jpg

Chapter 5: Rough

December, 2011.

“9… 10… 11…12. Uff”, Chloe snorted from the effort, finishing one more series of weights for her biceps.

Finishing all the series and repetitions from her gym routine were becoming quite a chore lately. She was still working out almost every day, but the load she was working with was increasing exponentially. Even though she was using the same weights. Unlike everyone else, she understood her increasing fatigue as one more measure of progress towards her goal.

Waiting the minute and a half so the hypertrophy would work, Chloe couldn’t help observing herself in the mirror. Sometimes, she got so caught up with her own reflection, like a chubby Narcissus, that her rest between sets almost became a ‘siesta’. What could she do if she was in love with her emergent belly?

“That tiny muscled jockey wasn’t kidding. She really knows her gym stuff after all” thought Chloe.

Mari Angeles was right: as soon as she changed her heavy cardio routine for the new one, designed for bodybuilders, Chloe started noticing the changes to her body. The way the weight was distributing over her body also varied, she felt like she was shaping into a new different person. When she reached her first goal of 170 lbs, she mainly put on weight in what society would call “the right places”: the booty, the boobs, and her hips; now, that she ran away from cardio like other people from calories, the weight distribution had changed.

Chloe felt that the last 18 lbs she had gained in the last two months had gone in good part to her belly. Her lower belly to be more precise. At first, she was a bit letdown that her body wasn’t suited for a big round belly like Carla’s. Instead, a thick roll of pure fat started growing just below her belly button. However, despite her early disappointment, Chloe quickly started to love her new juicy bulge, and the way she could make it hang over her yoga pants.

‘Ok. Now a protein bar and then squats and buttocks’ thought Chloe as she cleaned the sweat off her inflated arms.

Halfway through her snack, Mari Angeles approached her in a rush. The trim gym rat seemed frazzled. Chloe could practically hear the thunder that precedes the upcoming storm.

“Chloe, I need your help” pleaded the gym instructor.

“Hey, what’s up, sweetheart? You look nervous” answered Chloe, taking another bite of her bar.

“Look. Today is the first session of my Zumba class… It was supposed to start 5 minutes ago. But only five people showed up”.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Mari”.

“Can you please come to the class? At least for today. With so few people it will be a failure and my boss will cancel it right away. I texted Natalia and she is coming right now with two friends, too. Can you come over and do a little lumping, please? I really need your help” said Mari Ángeles.

‘She must be quite desperate to ask for my fat ass to join her Zumba class’, thought Chloe. Without much hesitation, she agreed to help her.

Natalia was there when Mari Angeles and Chloe entered the big room where the Zumba class was about to take place. The little shy girl blushed as she stared at Chloe's lower belly, badly camouflaged under the overstretched fabric of her sports leggings. Last time Natalia had seen Chloe, the British girl was 35 lbs thinner at least.

“H-Hi. I didn’t know that… you would be here too!! Wh-What a nice surprise!” managed to say Natalia, as embarrassed as a high school girl accidentally meeting her crush.

“Oh, I come to the gym every day. Just not to Zumba classes… But Mari Angeles needed me so… here I am”

“Yes! Here we are. You… you look fantastic by the way” she said, not without effort.

Despite being a little chubby at her 150 lbs, Natalia’s athleticism was so much worse than Chloe’s. As flabby as she was, it seemed like Natalia hadn’t engaged with sports since her last year of high school. It’s not like Paco, her 320 lbs boyfriend, was taking her out hiking trails either. Regardless, Natalia looked dwarfed by Chloe’s chunk body.

Natalia only stood 5’1, an inch taller than Mari Angeles, so she had to look up, like she was contemplating an idol, to grasp the 5'7 height of Chloe’s amazon body. Chloe never felt more aroused than standing with her grown body next to the small friends of her boyfriend. It was like with every new pound she gained, they were shrinking; becoming less; waning. As if her powers were increasing. And that made her feel so big and mighty. Like she was inflating with the energy of Themyscira.

While Mari Angeles was getting everything ready for the class, Chloe thought of making the best of the situation by solving and old unknown. Based on the way Natalia fed Paco at the pool party, Chloe and Roberto had suspected that she was a secret feeder.

‘Time to verify it’ thought Chloe.

“Oh, do you really think I look fantastic? I don’t know, Natalia. Don’t you think I’m getting a little faaaat? Look at this belly grown off with honeybuns. I didn’t have this during your pool party” said Chloe in her imperfect Spanish, as she put her leggings under her lower belly and shook it with both hands.

“Aw… Ah… I-I mean… I don’t know, I-I think you look really… fat-fatastic…fantastic!! It doesn’t look like mu-much. And it-it really suits yo-you”.

“Don’t you think it’s noticeable? Here. Touch it” Chloe said, offering her belly to Natalia. The girl seemed like she was about to faint any moment.

“I-I don’t think th-that’s appropi…”

“I said touch it, little girl”, commanded Chloe.

Natalia obeyed. She reached out her trembling arm until she grasped a handful of Chloe's lower belly fat. Natalia's face grew lighter and her lips trembled, like she was longing for a kiss.

“You still think it’s not that much? I weight 188 lbs now… I’ve gained over 50 lbs since I came to Spain. Look what your country is doing to me… It’s bad, right? Fuck. I need to stop myself… or soon Roberto will dump me for some slim bitch”.

Natalia couldn't find the words in the middle of her ragged breathing. She was sweating as if the Zumba class had started half an hour ago.

“Ok, girls, we are ready to go!” shouted Mari Angeles, interrupting Chloe’s fun.

“Aw…Ah… We… should take… positions” said Natalia, soaking wet. Everywhere.

Chloe tucked her belly into her leggings again. She was not feeling completely satisfied with how much she turned on Natalia, instead of staying by her side, she decided to position herself in the front row. Giving her boyfriend’s little feeder friend the perfect and broad perspective of her enlarged ass.

The gentle warmup was just but an illusion. Ten minutes into the class Mari Angeles was already giving the twelve women that finally attended her Zumba class a hard time. Chloe, ignited with the desire to tease Natalia, was giving her best effort, bouncing her thick body in an agile and graceful way, after all, she was indeed a good dancer. She was getting turned on too just by seeing Natalia’s horny face through the big mirror on the front wall of the room. Focused on her evil teasing, Chloe ignored the warnings the seams of her leggings gave her every time she bent down, until…

*rip*… they couldn’t take it anymore.

“Oh, shit” said Chloe, becoming aware of what just happened and watching Natalia’s face blush immensely through the mirror.

Trying in vain to control the eruption of a volcano, Natalia ran to the bathroom, her hands on her crotch, like a child who could not bear the urge to pee. No one noticed Natalia leaving the room but Chloe; as everyone else was watching her panties peeking through her ripped leggings with a disgusted face. She could hear their degrading comments:

"Look at that fat-ass. She shouldn't be wearing tight pants with such huge buttocks"

“If ever a butt needed to be kicked back into shape… It’s that one”

“Obviously the first workout her fat ass has seen in awhile…”

“She must be American, look at that fat butt! Too much fast food and peanut butter for her.”

“Ch-Chloe, could you cover…” said Mari Ángeles, inviting Chloe out of the class.

‘Worth it’ thought Chloe.

Still feeling embarrassment from the stares of the women in the Zumba class, Chloe went straight home and masturbated fiercely.

‘What’s wrong with me?’ thought Chloe at some point. But the distant echo of reason was quickly drowned in the fury and the noise of her excitement.

After satisfying her pressing primal urges, she texted Roberto, telling him all the details of what had just happened in the gym. She couldn’t wait for him to share her arousal.

‘He is going to be so proud of me’.

She couldn’t decide between what would turn him on more: the ripped leggings or Natalia’s meltdown. However, despite the messages appearing as ‘read’, Roberto did not reply.

‘He must be busy with that hotel project’ thought Chloe, a bit disappointed.

It wasn't long until Chloe forgot Roberto's non-response and remembered the embarrassing incident in the gym. Her memory whetted her appetite to devour everything in front of her, she spent the rest of the day reliving the thrill of her morning over and over.

Roberto arrived at night. In the weariness of his face Chloe could guess it had been a stressful and exhausting day of work. He collapsed on the sofa, next to her, in his work attire that he felt he had been wearing forever. Chloe was wearing one of Roberto’s big sweatshirts that a distant cousin from the States had sent him, it had “Douglass Soccer Team” printed in the front. On her lower half she was wearing some expensive Gucci sweatpants tucked in her winter socks printed with cute little bunnies and carrots. It was weird to see Chloe clothed in such a disparate combination, she used to match her outfits even for home.

“Bad day?”

“No questions” he said.

The last few weeks at work had been hell for Roberto. The project he was coordinating was facing its last stage. Which meant that everything had to be ready to go before the start of its imminent construction. He had stopped counting the extra hours he was spending at the office, working as a mule.

For more misfortune, it had been over a month since the last afternoon he had the time to go to the gym. He had dropped 15 lbs due to stress and the lunches he had to skip in order to expand his always insufficient efforts. He felt perennially weary.

“How was your day, cariño?” said Roberto patting Chloe’s belly “You seem… satisfied”

“Oh, I had the best day… But I already told you about it…” said Chloe, drinking the remains of the ice-cream she had for dessert.

“Really? Oh, shit. The Zumba class” Roberto eyes illuminated “I read it, but I was in the conference room. And then we had to fix one of the sections and then another meeting… I didn’t have time to grab my phone after that in the whole afternoon. Sorry for no answering you. Lo siento mucho”.

“It’s ok, baby. I understand” said Chloe. She wasn’t mad at Roberto. She just wanted him to share her excitement. She was doing this for him after all, wasn’t she? “So… what do you think?”

“I think it’s the hottest thing ever. God! I wish I had been there. I wouldn’t have lasted as much as Natalia, haha. My dick would have exploded the moment you made her touch this fat” said Roberto, grabbing Chloe’s lower belly inside her pants.

“Hahahha. You should have seen her face. It was like she was having a heart attack” said Chloe putting her hands on top of Roberto’s and making them rub against her tummy harder.

“Who could blame her? You are getting too hot, Chloe. I mean, it’s fucking crazy how you are bulking up. Being that hot should be felony”

“Mmmm… It’s not my fault I’m getting so hot. I’m just following my boyfriend’s dirty kink for chubby girls…”

“I don’t know if you still classified as chubby…”

“Yes, I am! I’m not faaaat”

“Maybe not fat but…”

“Wait!” said Chloe as she stood. Grabbing one of the cushions, she placed it inside the soccer sweatshirt, simulating a bigger belly. “See? This would be fat. Mine is little and cute…yet”. She massaged her fake belly.

“Are you still sure of the new goal?”

“Mmm… yeah. 200 sounds good, right?” teased Chloe, pretending an innocent tone.

“It sounds amazing”.

“Hahaha, nice. And… that remembers me of something…” said Chloe. She then ran to their bedroom with the cushion still tucked under her shirt. She came back with a box wrapped in wrapping paper.

“Here. For you. It’s one of your Christmas presents” said the British beauty handling the present to her boyfriend. “As you had such a bad day, you can have it now. But don’t tell Santa”.

“You sure? I mean, this is not how it is supposed to work but… I’m a bitch for presents”

Inside the box that Roberto opened with a Christmas theme, he found a funnel attached to a long tube. His mouth opened in excitement as if he was about to use it.

“This way you can help me reach the big two hundred” said Chloe still displaying her innocent voice.

“Whaaat! Fuck. Fuck. I can’t believe it, cariño! I’ve always dream with doing this… It’s like the ultimate feeder fantasy. You are a blessing!!”

“Hahaha. Glad you like it. It was hard to find, you know? I think it’s gonna be a lot of fun… It’s kinda hot”.

“Do you wanna try it now?” said Roberto.

“Oh, baby, I just had dinner. And I’ve stuffed myself too much today. After what happened at the gym I kinda overdid with the food the whole afternoon…” said Chloe. She was really eager to please Roberto, but she had too much food today. “Maybe tomorrow? I could save my appetite for it”

“Please, please. Let’s do it now. I just had such a bad day at work…”

“But…” Chloe looked at Roberto’s face. He really needed this. She didn’t want to disappoint her tired boyfriend and destroy that renewed excitement she hadn’t seen in days. His work was already taking so much of him from her. She wasn’t going to let him go without putting up a fight.

“O-Ok, fine. But just to try it a little, ok? I’m really too full” Chloe finally agreed.

Still on his work attire, Roberto went to the kitchen and prepared the liquid he was going to pour inside Chloe through the funnel. He couldn’t believe this was going to happen. buzzed in his excitement, he was barely aware of the number of things he was putting inside the blender before it became a rich fattening liquid. That liquid contained a good dose of whole milk, ice-cream, heavy cream, chocolate syrup and two entire bananas.

“Fuck, Roberto. There is no way I can drink all that. I told you just a bit” said Chloe, who was still unconsciously massaging her fake pillow belly.

“Don’t worry. You just tell me to stop whenever you want. Come here, sit down in this chair”

Chloe obeyed. She stood up heavily from the couch and sat on the chair.

“Are you going to wear that?” said Roberto, pointing at the cushion inside the sweatshirt.

“Ah…” hummed Chloe realizing she was still wearing it. It made her feel funny, she liked it. “D-Do you mind if I leave it?”

“I don’t mind. I think it’s hot…”

“Ok. Bring it on” said Chloe as he put the end of the tube into her mouth.

Trying to be gentle, Roberto slowly poured the fattening shake inside the funnel. They both stared in silence as the liquid ran drown the green tube. It felt like ages until it, at last, reached Chloe’s mouth. She chowed down the small drop with ease.

“How is it? Is it any good?” asked Roberto “I’ve never done one of these before”

“It tastes so good!” shouted Chloe “I could get use to theses…”

“Ready for more?”

“*Buurrpp*…Th-There you have your answer, haha. But… could you… tease me at the same time?”

“Sure!!”

Roberto dropped a bit more of the contents of the blender into the funnel and he started to tease Chloe about how chubby she had gotten and about how much she had been eating recently. The words coming from Roberto were turning on Chloe, sure, but something wasn’t right. Something was still missing… Chloe felt those words were kind of… insufficient.

She didn’t want to hear about how chubby she already was. Or how much she had eaten over the past few months. She wanted to know how much bigger he was going to make her! She didn’t want him to use harmless euphemisms, not now, at least. As they were stepping inside the fantasy land of sexuality, she wanted him to go a bit more… stimulating. More extreme.

**Cough** Chloe took the tube out of her mouth.

“Are you alright, cariño? If you are full, we can stop”

“Roberto, don’t call me chubby, now, for fucks shake. We are not in front of your friends. We are alone. Tell me I’m an obese fat pig if you want, but don’t ‘chubby’ me. Bloody hell. Look at this fake belly. I’m not your precious little girlfriend anymore. Soy una puta cerda, vale?”

“But... I didn’t want to…”

“Shut up. I bet your bosses would appreciate some more determination, too” said Chloe, trying to spur her boyfriend to become a bit harsher with the teasing.

As words are sometimes more harmful than acts, Roberto did get hurt by those. But he didn’t answer. He just grabbed the blender with the merciless determination that his girlfriend was demanding from him. He was going to make her eat her words.

“Chug it. Chug all these calories. Soon you will be so fat that Natalia will cum just by seeing you waddle to her”.

“MmMMmm” moaned Chloe with pleasure. That was ‘it’

“You have done a good job so far, but you are not any near where I want you. You think you will stop at 200 lbs? Dreamer… Haven’t realize yet how much you like it? How you have lost all control over your gain? Not that I’m gonna let you, but you couldn’t stop if you tried. You have the mentality of an obese girl now. You just think about food all the time… soon enough you will stop going to the gym to spend more time fattening yourself at home. In no time you will be fatter than Carla. And everyone will look in disgust at you, commenting behind your back how much have yourself go”.

“Ugh.. St-Stop…I’m full” Chloe managed to say with her mouth full of liquid; extremely turned on but starting to feel too sick to keep going. She tried to take the tube out of her mouth, but Roberto didn’t allow her.

“Oh, now you want to stop? Now I don’t want to. You are my pig and you will eat until I say so. I want you to be covered in layers of fat; to wear your old dresses like crop tops. The former slim British beauty turned into a messy obese slut. And when you think you are fat enough; I will make you even fatter… you will be my fat sex toy built for eating and fucking. Eat and Fuck. Eat and Fuck. Eat and Fuck. Eat and Fuck. Eat and Fuck. Eat and…”

“STOP!!” burst Chloe finally taking the tube out of her mouth and starting to cough a lot. She felt on the verge of vomiting. The liquid from the tube spilled all over the floor. The carpet was ruined.

“Shit, sorry, babe!” said Roberto, holding Chloe by the shoulders, preventing her from falling over the shake.

“I told you to stop, that I was already too full, idiot!” said Chloe as her coughing stopped and the tears started to flow “I’m not a bottomless pig like you want me to be. I’m flesh and blood. I’ve limits. I can’t drink a blender of whatever you poured in it when I tell you I’m already full!!”.

“I-I know! But you wanted it rough… I-I got caught in by the role play. It’s my fault. I’m so sorry, cariño. I’m sorry”

Chloe ran to lock herself in her room. When Roberto finished cleaning the mess the best he could, he could still hear her crying from the other side of the closet door. However, she wasn’t sure about why she was crying.

Was it really about Roberto not stopping when she said so? Or was it really that, at some point, she had gotten too turned on by his twisted teasing and gotten scared? Either way, Chloe fell asleep crying.

At 4:00 am she woke up, feeling a bit dizzy and wanting to piss. She noticed that Roberto wasn’t sleeping with her on his side of the bed. In that moment she remembered everything that happened a few hours earlier. With her belly still bloated from the extreme stuffing, she walked down the hall until she reached the living room and found Roberto there, still in his suit, asleep with his legs curled up on the sofa, too small for his size.

“Hey, baby. Come to bed. You are going to hurt your back here” she said.

“Ugh… Chloe” he said still sleepily “No… It’s fine. I deserve the couchxile”.

“Don’t be stubborn. You need proper rest. In less than three hours you have to wake up for work”.

“Aren’t you mad at me’”

“Not really” said Chloe. She meant it. “I asked for rough, you gave me rough. It wasn’t your fault, at least, not completely. Also, first times never work the way we imagine, right?”.

“I didn’t want to hurt you, cariño”, said Roberto. They merged into a long and loving hug. “Next time we will do it right. Promise”.

“Sure… Next time…” Chloe’s voice trembled. She noticed that strange feeling inside her again.

9 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Believe me, it takes longer than it seems as English is not my first language. Luckily, I'm on vacation right now and I can put time into this.

Glad you are enjoying it!! Thanks for the support 🤗

You write as well as, if not better than, some of our own. 

Chapter 6: All-in

The first failed attempt at funnel feeding proved itself a learning experience. The couple’s subsequent attempts to incorporate it went much better. Roberto's idea of establishing a safe word had a lot to do with it, as it helped the young couple recognize when they had to return from the fattening realm of fantasy. Those fears that Chloe felt inside her during her first funnel feeding were soon buried under her growing love of the thick and rich liquid Roberto filled the blender with almost every night at Chloe’s request.

Now that they began to play around with their kinks with ease, their whole sexual life started to completely revolve around it. They found in their practice an excitement without equal. It became common for Chloe to ask Roberto to feed her while he fucked her. In turn, Roberto begged Chloe to tease him about how she had let herself go. There was no doubt for Roberto that Chloe found an excitement similar to his, or even greater, in this fetish. Even though she still avoided calling herself such outside their roleplays, it was quite obvious that Chloe had become a feedee.

The implications of Chloe’s new mindset didn’t just extend to the bedroom. She was getting a little lazier every day, and even though she kept going to the gym on a daily basis, there were more and more times she left her gym routines unfinished before going to take her second breakfast with Carla. This invigorated laziness was quite obvious in her clothing choices.

Chloe was putting less and less effort into looking pretty and elegant, which until recently had been one of her passions. It was not uncommon to see her in clothes that did not match well and that were clearly too small for her expanding body. Rather than go shopping with Carla, Chloe now preferred to extend her visits at the Pantoja’s cake shop, devouring honeybuns. Thus, barely buying anything new and with most of her wardrove completely outgrown, she soon had no choice but to use the clothes that Carla had lent her.

Indeed, dressed in an expensive set of Carla's blouse and pants, Chloe attended Roberto's Christmas company dinner. As much as she insisted, in the end Roberto shied away from carrying out the small role play of Chloe pretending to be his new fatty girlfriend called Chelsea. He didn’t want things to go south and look bad in front of his bosses. Like a whimsical not-so-little princess, Chloe took her revenge, teasing him all night with her uncontrollable eating and continuous efforts to pop a button off Carla’s old blouse. By the end of the night, she wasn’t able to get it to pop. However, looking at Chloe's huge tits about to burst her blouse turned Roberto on beyond his wildest sanity all night long.

Undeterred, Chloe finally managed to pop a button during the Christmas meal a few days later, in front of Roberto’s family. Boosted by the padded trampoline of her breasts, the button flew over the table until it ended up swimming inside the sangria jar. Luckily, Roberto's sister, Ana, was kind enough to get up and to scoop it out of the jar, as Roberto was in no condition to stand up at the time. That moment was even more embarrassing than when Chloe let out a huge burp that seemed to silence even the TV. Roberto blushed and, turned on like Vulcan’s forge, justified Chloe’s behavior by saying that it was good manners to burp in the United Kingdom when a guest liked the food. His mother, little world woman, took it as a huge compliment; immediately after she kissed Chloe and filled her plate full again.

Living in Madrid as well, Roberto's family had seen the couple quite often since they landed in the Spanish capital last April. Of course, they had noticed Chloe's rapid weight gain since then, but since they witnessed it gradually, it was less shocking than it would have been if they hadn't seen her since she weighed 125 lbs. Moreover, Roberto’s mother and sister were on the heavy side, too; so, far from criticizing her, they secretly loved the change. It made them feel that the former slim British girl was truly one of their own now.

However, Chloe's situation with her family was much more complicated. She maintained constant contact with them through their WhatsApp family chat. They always made at least two or three long video calls throughout the week. Despite the fact that her parents were aware that she had gained some weight since leaving London, Chloe had done a great job hiding how much she had actually gained. She was very careful to only show her face during the video calls and scrupulously filter the photos she sent of Roberto and her. It also helped a lot that Chloe's face stayed quite the same and was the last place where the fat was pilling on her. She had not yet begun to develop a double chin.

Despite concerns about their older daughter's weight, her parents hardly touched the subject, knowing that she had suffered from an eating disorder in the past. However, they were not so kind when it came to addressing her unemployment issue. They kept telling her that she had to start doing something, that she was wasting her best years, that she should stop chasing a job in fashion design, that she should come back to London and accept her father’s friend’s job offer for her to become a real estate agent. Her father became so infuriated every time Chloe reported that she was still doing nothing but learning Spanish, that he would stand up and leave his wife’s side to calm himself in another room. If he only knew she was doing little else than fattening herself into obesity, he would have had a heart attack in the middle of every video call.

Chloe and her family tried to reunite during the Christmas holidays, but they were incapable of finding a date that suited everyone. Her parents wanted Chloe to join them and Chloe’s little sister on their family trip to the Bahamas. But Chloe didn’t want to leave Roberto behind, as he was going through so much stress with the never-ending hotel project. She felt her place was in Spain, beside him, comforting him in her fluffy lap. Chloe promised her parents that she would go to London as soon as Roberto finished his project. She even swore to stay there a long season, compensating them for lost time. They weren’t happy with her decision, but reluctantly accepted it.

February, 2012

After the Christmas holidays and with the arrival of the new year, almost every human being was trying to make weight loss their New Year's resolution. But not Chloe. She spent all January devouring food as if she was stuck in a time loop, reliving Christmas Eve every day. She sure didn’t look like Bill Murray, but she was getting round as a groundhog. Happy with her enormous progress, she expected to reach her 200 lbs goal right after New Year’s. However, her metabolism seemed to refuse to turn her holiday excesses into the fat she craved.

Then, February came, and Chloe was still…

“198.2 lbs.??? Are you fucking kidding me? There is no way!! Yesterday I ate like a hog in mating season!! How’s it even possible that I dropped a pound?? This is completely unacceptable!! Aaawwww!! Unbelievable. Unbelievable!!”

Chloe returned to the bedroom and plopped her chunky rear upon the bed, visibly angry. Roberto was still sleeping, trying to regain some of the hours of sleep lost during the week. Chloe shook him without mercy until he finally opened his eyes.

“Baby, why I am not getting any fatter? I’m still 198 lbs.! Can you believe it? I’ve been yoyo-ing between 198 and 199 for a week now! It doesn’t matter how much I eat; I just can’t reach 200! I’m cursed!”

“You are not cursed, cariño” Roberto yawned.

“Yes, I am. That bitch Mari Ángeles… I’m sure she cursed me in some way. Some voodoo shit. She doesn’t want me to grow juicier and fatter in her gym!”

“Chloe, you just plateaued. That happens”.

“Platu… What? What’s that? Can it be eaten?”

“Mmm… I guess you could say it’s a period of time in which it becomes very difficult to keep gaining weight. Even if you are eating enough to keep gaining, your metabolism just revolts against it”.

“And what can I do to ‘un-plateaue’ myself?”

Even if Chloe had plateaued, she looked like she was still gaining by the day. Since Christmas, she had lost some of the explosiveness of her curves. Although she was still gloriously thick, her body now seemed somewhat softer, even slightly flabbier in some places, like her belly. It even jiggled a bit when she walked. Roberto suspected that one of the reasons for Chloe’s mysterious ‘plateau’ was the fact she’d lost some heavier muscle due to her training sessions becoming less and less demanding. Her muscle-weight was transitioning into fat-weight, and if the old saying was true, muscle weighed more than fat.

“Nothing, really. Just keep eating and relaxing. Stress burns calories, for sure.... Don’t beat yourself too much about it. It will happen eventually”.

“But…but… I want to be your two-hundred-pound girlfriend so badly. It sounds good, right? Two. Hundred. Pounds. Like… Damn, girl!” said Chloe, as she grabbed the inflated roll of her lower belly and shook it on Roberto’s face. “I need it, Roberto. Come on. Stand up and make me breakfast. Slave. I need more calories”.

“It’s 9:23 am on Saturday, Chloe… Can’t that wait a little? Come, sleep a bit more with me”.

“I said more calories. Now”.

“I’m not leaving bed until 10. Prepare breakfast yourself, princess”.

“Oh, don’t you dare!”

Chloe grabbed her hair tie from the bedside table and pulled her hair into a ponytail. If he didn’t want to make her breakfast, she would suck her breakfast from him. She was pleased to see that she wasn't going to have to work much for it. Apparently, the conversation they’d just had already made Roberto quite hard. She introduced the proof of his rigid manhood to her mouth and with the accompaniment of her skillful hand she made what would be her only effort of the day.

“I’m cumming” said Roberto, warning his girlfriend.

But she didn’t stop. Neither did she move away. She pressed her lips around and swallowed every last drop. She didn’t want to miss a single calorie.

Far from following Roberto's advice to relax and take it easy, that same day Chloe bought a huge ** of weight-gain powder. She was determined not to lose the battle against her metabolism. When Roberto arrived at night and Chloe showed him the Serious Mass container, he thought it was a subliminal message from Chloe for him to regain the 20 lbs of muscle mass he had lost during the past few months of work. But it turned out that the powder wasn’t for him.

They started putting a couple of scoops in the weight gain shakes Roberto made for Chloe in the evenings. Not content with that, and without saying anything to Roberto, Chloe began to prepare herself another gaining shake every morning, just before going to the gym.

‘Just to make sure’ she thought.

A week after starting to use the weight gain powder, Chloe already weighed 202 lbs. The ecstatic couple celebrated Chloe’s weight gain goal in style, going out to dinner at an expensive restaurant. For the occasion Chloe dressed far more elegantly than she had in months.

Chloe was so turned on by her own body all the time. She loved every curve of it. How her huge boobs caught the attention of everyone, including men and women, who got their throats dry when talking to her; or how her huge butt expanded when she sat in chairs, it all made her feel like a Fat-Aphrodite, an almighty sexual goddess.

Roberto did not speak of new gaining goals again, he assumed, seeing Chloe so happy and voluptuous, that she would finally stop her gain and try to maintain herself at that weight. But the only thing that stopped then was her weigh-ins.

At first it was really as Roberto had thought. Chloe wasn't really looking to gain more weight, not consciously, at least. But she was scared of her metabolism. She really thought that if she stopped drinking the gaining shakes and eating as much as she'd gotten used to, she would start losing weight quickly. She didn’t want to be that slim girl again. She loved her massive booty, her huge breasts, her trunk legs and her bulging belly. She didn’t want to lose that tremendous power that she felt flowing through her fat body; like the strength that vanish from Samson’s body when his hair was cut. Determined to avoid such a catastrophe, she continued to eat with renewed fierceness. But that goal, which started as an attempt to maintain her delicious 200-pound body, soon seemed insufficient. If she loved that power, why not try to get a little more? Why not get a bigger belly? Bigger tits? Bigger butt? Why should she settle for a power that was already known to her, instead of aspiring for an unexplored greatness. The true power that definitively turned Roberto into her slave, incapable of repressing his excitement in her presence. How was she going to stop now, when she wasn't even as big as Roberto's ex-girlfriend yet?

That thought eventually turned on a switch inside her. Perhaps the same switch that was activated during her teens, when the uncontrollable desire for food was then a phobia. Thereafter, what had been a somewhat wild sex game became Chloe’s complete obsession.

Of course, even being completely absorbed in his draining work as an architect, at some point Roberto realized that Chloe was not just ‘maintaining her weight.’ And it wasn't just obvious because she was getting fat at an alarming rate. He could see how her attitude become more extreme and more and more oriented towards their fetish. Little by little, Chloe was putting aside all those things she loved to do: like fashion, romance novels or gossip programs of Hollywood celebrities and she only talked about food and sex. It seemed to be her only topic of conversation.

Roberto thought about talking to her daily about it. Carry out a kind of small intervention. He wanted her to start taking the bull of her life by the horns. However, even though he intended it every day, he was not immune to the delights of the flesh. And just as true as he was worried about his girlfriend, it was also true that the fatter she got, the more helpless he felt before her charms. How could Chloe not cloud his mind when he stood before her if she was the embodiment of all his fantasies? Powerless, like a slave to his master, his determination was undermined by the obese girlfriend his fantasies had built. Uncapable to fight against it, he closed his eyes and let himself be carried away by that unparalleled pleasure. It was his fault, but also, it was the best thing, if not the only good thing, in his life.

June, 2012

The sweet smell of cakes and saturated fats made Chloe's mouth begin to salivate as soon as she entered the Pantoja’s Cake Shop. It had been three months since Chloe was last there, exactly the same day since the last time she went to the gym, which she had stopped going to in order to avoid burning calories. It was also the last day she had seen Carla.

‘Holy shit’ thought the waitress that used to gift Chloe honeybuns once she recognized the British girl. It wasn’t that the waitress had a bad memory for faces, it was not an easy task to recognize Chloe nowadays.

Since she started taking weight gain powders back in February, she had fattening up uncontrollably. Despite how big her boobs were, her huge belly had won the battle on her upper body, standing out at its low zone in a massive roll of pure fat. Her ass, formerly the dream of any Instagram model, was still monumental, but had lost much of its tone and now bounced uncontrollably as she walked. She even had finally developed a small double chin on her evergreen thin face. Chloe was unaware of her weight, having stopped checking it months ago; But if she had mounted a scale that morning, it would have stopped at the unthinkable number of 232 lbs.

As great as was the change in her body, the change in her general appearance was much greater. Nothing was left of the sleek British designer who in the past would not have dared to go out without makeup and her Versace earrings and her Luis Vuitton bag. The fat blonde who now approached the table where Carla was already sitting appeared to be a different person. Chloe’s lower belly was pooching outside the outgrown male t-shirt she’d thrown on, the cheap legging-shorts adorning her legs appeared only one wrong move from ripping at the seams and the fact that she’d chosen to wear white socks with pool flip flops was the nail in the coffin for Carla to see that the Chloe’s she’d known wasn’t the one waddling toward her.

Carla's disgusted face said it all.

“What the fuck, Chloe? What the hell happened to you? You look huge!”

As if their destinies were playing to cross, Carla looked slimmer than ever, but with her usual luxurious clothes. Such was the shock caused by the mere sight of her friend that she took off her Dior glasses to see Chloe with her own eyes.

“Hahaha, I know, right? I’ve just been following your advice.”

“I’m sure I never advised you to wear that! Where did you buy those shitty leggings? Walmart?”

“As a matter of fact, yeah…”

“And that t-shirt? Roberto’s?

“Mmm, sí” admitted Chloe.

“For fuck shake, Chloe! You are so much better than that! You look like a high school dropout that got pregnant at fifteen and lives in a trailer park!”

“Oh, don’t exaggerate! I was just too tired to look for something cute and needed something to wear… so I picked this to save me the trouble. But, whatever. How are you? It’s been forever since the last time we saw each other. You look so much… skinnier! Are you alright? Isn’t Daniel feeding you well?” said Chloe making a pause to order a huge amount of food from the waitress. Carla only ordered a red tea.

“Four honeybuns, Chloe? Seriously? Hope you are taking some of them to go”

“To go? Don’t be silly! Haha. I only got a shake for breakfast. I’m kinda starving… Anyways… Damn, girl you look skinny! How much you weight now?

“I was 180 lbs. last week but I gained a couple of pounds. I’ve lost over 40 lbs. already! I was doing so well with my diet… But I will lose it. I want to go down to 160 lbs. in September!”

“But why are you losing weight? You looked so hot back then! You were an inspiration… so confident and fearless!”

“Thanks, sweetheart. But I was unhealthy. Daniel made me see that. He pushed me to go to the gym and I finally listened to him and started watching what I ate. Sure, I had humongous boobies… I kinda miss that part, to be honest… But being fat is bad, you know? And Daniel likes my body much better now. He still says I need to go down a bit, which is true, but I’m making progress! He is so proud of me”.

The waitress came back with their order. The girls did some small chat while Chloe started putting down one honeybun after another, until Carla tackled again the elephant in the room.

“Damn, Chloe. Look at yourself. I thought you were just getting a bit chubby! But… this? This is not chubby anymore. What says Roberto about you getting this… fat? I know he prefers chubby women but… Shit, Chloe. You are a cow, now!” said Carla, as she took a sip of her tea. She couldn’t avoid looking at Chloe’s honeybuns now and then.

“Mooooooo!!!” Chloe bellowed playfully.

“Come on, Chloe! I’m been serious right here. Gosh, you were so pretty!!”

“Haha. Relax, Carla! You should look at your face. Sure don't you want a honeybun? You look so sad and miserable just drinking tea” Chloe took a big bite out of her third honeybun and then belched proudly. She patted her belly which constantly rolled the shirt up. “About Roberto… He is more than ok with… this. He can’t keep his hands off me!! In fact, I think he would love to see me fatter”.

“You aren’t really gonna get any fatter…?” Carla didn’t finish her sentence. She looked the way Chloe was eating her honeybuns and got her answer. “That’s fucked up, Chloe. Really. You need to see a doctor, asap”.

“I remembered you saying something about ‘getting fat for your man was the most romantic thing in the world’. You were even feeding me fries back then! And you stuffed yourself with food every time we went shopping and enjoyed it too. Just as much as me! We were happy fattiessss. Remember? Where is that Carla? She was much fun” said Chloe, letting out a second burp in front of her friend.

“That Carla was wrong!! That was before Daniel helped me see it. And yes, I think what you were doing was somewhat cute… but I thought you were going to stop at 185 lbs. with a cute belly and huge boobs! You told me that, remember? But, look at yourself now. It’s like you ate that beautiful girl. You look like a pig now!! Como una Cerda, Chloe!! And worse than that, you behave like one!!”

“I guess we are not going shopping after breakfast, haha” said Chloe, as she took the crumbs that covered the shirt and brought them to her mouth.

“I don’t want to be close to you dressing like that. Put yourself together again, Chloe. I’m serious”.

“I guess this is a goodbye then”

“Yes. Goodbye. And one last piece of advice: be careful. If you keep getting fatter not even a weirdo like Roberto will want you then. You pay for my tea. Your disgusting burping gave me indigestion”.

The story of the meeting with Carla was in the background when that same night Roberto came home rejoicing, carrying happy news. His project was finally a go. The construction order had arrived, and the works would begin immediately. Chloe hugged her boyfriend crazy with joy, after so many months of hard work, sleepless night and weight loss due to stress, he had finally succeeded. Roberto tried to lift his heavy girlfriend to lust her onto the sofa but realized that he could no longer carry her.

“Wow, Chloe. You are heavy, now!”

“Is that a complaint?” She said with her sexy tone.

“Quite the contrary… Remember when I used to weigh 80 pounds more than you? You were 125 lbs. and I was about 205 lbs. I bet you are like 50 pounds heavier than me now”.

“Aw. Baby, don’t worry. Now you have finished that evil hotel project you can go back to your gym routine and get in shape again”.

“Yes, I had it already on mind. I missed my muscles”.

“I missed them too. I think it’s hot the contrast between us now… It makes me feel much bigger than I already am, but I need you to get fit and stronger. I want you to look super-hot so when people see us together, they think you are dating low. I want them to think ‘That fatty must give the best blowjobs in the world if that hot guy is dating her”.

“Mmm a fat girl and a muscled guy. What could be better than that?”

“It’s settled then. You are going to bulk up for your fat princess. I command. Starting tomorrow”

“Haha. There is only a problem with that, your grace…”

Roberto told Chloe that he should fly to Mallorca next afternoon to inspect the start of construction of the hotel complex. He wouldn't be back for two weeks at least.

“Why not take the opportunity to travel to London and see your family? I don’t want you to be all alone for two weeks…” suggested Roberto.

“No, we will go to London together once you get back. Don’t worry. I will wait for you here, like a good girl”, said Chloe. Only, she did not know how much absence makes the heart grow. And everything else…

Chapter 6 is the longest chapter to the date and, also, the one that covers the longest period yet on the story, from December 2011 to June 2012.
In this chapter Chloe finally gives in into feederism. Is this a genuine and healthy passion for his boyfriend's kink or is it just an obsessive tendency with her body similar to the one that she experienced in the past during her ED?
Also, Carla, like Chloe,  seems to have undergone numerous changes too... However, she seems sadder than ever. Is really her attempt to please Daniel so much different of what Chloe is doing?
And last but not least... Chloe alone during two (if not more) weeks. That... seems... dangerous. What do you think it will happen once Roberto returns from his trip?

Only 3 more chapters to finish this story. Hope you are all enjoying it so far!!

4 minutes ago, high said:

What a wonderful addition! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I'm overwhelmed by the support and the comments I'm getting from Fail Better. You guys keep me going! ❤️