Fail Better (Illustrated)

berserker1

Chapter 7: Ghosts from the Past.

“Did you take the toothbrush? And the travel pillow? Without it, you’ll never get to sleep on the plane”, reminded Chloe.

“Yes, don’t worry, cariño. I think I have it all”

“Aw. I’m gonna miss you so much, baby” said Chloe, visibly sad.

“I know. I’m gonna miss you too. Still don’t want to go to London while I’m gone?” Roberto hugged Chloe.

“Yes. Don’t worry about that. Besides, I have that job interview you got me in nine days. The one with Marco’s sister. I need to stay here and put the final touches on my portfolio”

“Ah, yes! That’s promising, right? It’s a big fashion studio. I’m sure they are gonna love you, Chloe”.

Wearing one of Roberto's shirts again, Chloe's belly was brimming over the underside of it, unable to contain her love handles and the fat roll of her lower belly. Visible to the eyes, Roberto could not resist grabbing it, like a delicious apple of ripe fruit ready to be picked from the tree. For that belly he would willingly accept being expelled from paradise.

“He is gonna miss you too” said Chloe, patting her big belly.

“Don’t get too fat while I’m gone, alright?”

“Why?”

“Well… Because… I… I don’t want to miss any stage of your growing journey” said Roberto. That wasn’t a lie, but it was only a half truth. However, the waiting room of an airport did not seem like the most suitable place to carry out the small intervention that was still pending.

“Well, I can't promise you that I won't gain a pound or two ... I will be very bored without you, baby. And this big girl has her needs, you know”

“Ok, but just a pound or two. And try to stay active ok? Don’t spend the whole day at home lying on the couch. Keep going to your Spanish classes, you have missed a lot of them lately. You can call Natalia for coffee… or go back to the gym with Mari Ángeles. And…maybe…you should do a little… shopping?”

“Why? Don’t you like me wearing your t-shirts? Don’t you like how fat I look in them?”

“Yes… Of course, I do, cariño. I think it’s the hottest thing ever but…”, said Roberto, grabbing her lustful belly roll again, “But I bet none of your clothes fit you anymore... And I'm sure showing up in a boyfriend's shirt for a job interview for a fashion designer position isn't a good idea”.

“Mmm. Good point, haha”, laughed Chloe, “Fuck, I’m starving. Can you get me one of those gigantic chocolate bars from the duty free?”

A half hour later, after Chloe had managed to polish off half of the enormous Toblerone bar, Roberto’s flight started boarding. But he didn’t seem in a hurry, maybe he was waiting for that black hole that was Chloe's belly to open a direct portal to Mallorca and save him the flight.

Chloe tried to remove the temptation from before his eyes, trying in vain to tug the hem of her t-shirt down to cover her belly, so her boyfriend would stop touching it and start paying attention to the important matter of not missing his flight.

However, her efforts proved hopeless. The seams of the t-shirt ripped toward the back of her armpits.

“Fuck, Roberto! Look what you made me do to your t-shirt! Anyway… That’s the final call for your flight!! Go on, cariño. Call your piggy princess every day, ok? Promise me you won’t cheat on me with a fatter girl” joked Chloe.

“I don’t think there will be anyone fatter than you, Chloe… But I promise!” Roberto kissed her one last time and joined the boarding queue.

‘Oh, I will make sure there is no one fatter when you come back here too’ thought Chloe while she smirked and went over her plan again.

Chloe’s plan was simple: she wanted to grow as fat as possible during Roberto’s absence. She could barely sleep the night before his flight, thinking about how he would be gone for two weeks. Her fantasies keep force feeding her mind, not allowing it any rest, with the idea of giving him the surprise of his life. She knew it was a unique opportunity.

No matter how fast she gained in his presence, it would always be a gradual weight gain, as he witnessed it daily. That subtracted a certain degree of power from her gain, since she could not surprise him with the resounding decadence of her unexpected new pounds. Just as no plant grows if you don’t take your eyes off it. Roberto’s absence gave her the opportunity to leave him with his jaw on the floor, contemplating a girlfriend so fat that he would have difficulty recognizing her after only two weeks. That would excite him so much that she would eventually bend him entirely to her mercy. Roberto would approach that obese goddess on his knees, begging, with tears in his eyes, for her to fuck him. As the eccentric genius of Dublin said: "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."; and, as Chloe now lived entirely by and for her sexual desires, it was all about becoming more and more powerful. Chloe wanted that; needed that ultimate power.

‘Carla is wrong. He won’t leave me. I won’t allow it. I will get fatter and fatter until he loses his mind, his sanity, becoming my brainless vassal. Horny and submissive. I will get so fat that Roberto can’t think of anything else but my huge belly. He will do what I say and when I say it. He will be completely mine. My slave. Forever’.

As delusional as she was, Chloe sensed that it would be very difficult to carry out her plan without help. Two weeks wasn’t that much time. If she wanted her gain to be shocking, she needed to save as many calories as she could. She didn’t have any intention to go to any of her Spanish classes; much less to the gym or shopping. But she still needed someone to do everything else, so that she could dedicate herself solely and exclusively to the demanding task of putting food in her mouth non-stop. And not just someone to take care of the chores, she needed encouragement too. Someone that would tell her to eat more, to force her to eat more. Chloe was so lazy now that without the help of someone to wake her up, she would easily be able to sleep 15 or 16 hours a day. She would save many calories wintering like a bear, sure; but she too would be depriving herself of eating in the meantime; and that was something she couldn’t afford if she wanted to bulk up with overflowing grease. She needed discipline. She needed a feeder.

Natalia, can you come over? It’s very important. XXX”.

That Natalia almost fainted when her eyes took a gander at the new and improved Chloe, proud and fat as never before. Natalia’s animated reaction only filled Chloe with even more determination to carry out her plan.

‘That! That’s the power I’m looking for!’, thought Chloe, feeling Natalia's desperate eyes devouring her with her gaze. Chloe could identify Natalia's pent up sexual desire. A simple scratch of her fleshy belly set Natalia’s cheeks on fire.

If tables were turned, and Natalia was the one standing 5’7 and Chloe only 5’1; perhaps Natalia, driven by an uncontrollable lust, would have taken advantage of her right then and there, thought the British girl with a perverse delight.

If the changes in Chloe’s body, which had added 20 pounds since the last time they saw each other, had such a devastating effect on Natalia, what would Roberto's reaction be when he came back from Mallorca? Would he be as impressed? She couldn't risk failure. She needed to gain at least 20 lbs. in those two weeks.

Chloe, who felt that the time spent on explanations was time she was not spending gaining weight, went straight to the point. When she mentioned that she already knew Natalia was a feeder, Natalia tried to deny it. However, she herself realized how pathetic her excuses sounded while she couldn't tear her gaze away from Chloe's heavy belly.

Chloe was like a superhero who was becoming aware of her powers. To make her proposal sound more convincing, she was only wearing her underwear. Giving Natalia the complete view of her glorious thick body. The short Spanish girl couldn’t resist a charm of such proportions. She agreed to feed Chloe for as long as Roberto was in Mallorca. Then she called her work and asked for a vacation that her company owed her. Nevertheless, she set a condition: she wanted to take pictures and record videos of everything. Chloe tried to dissuade her from that, but Natalia, who wasn’t stupid, stood firm. She knew that Chloe wanted it almost as much as her. She was the one that called her after all.

“Damn, shortie! Wh-What would you use them for?” asked Chloe.

“Just own consumption. Paco is a trucker; I spend many nights alone… You know”, answered Natalia naughtily “I promise I will be the only one to see them”.

Chloe could hear the seconds pass, with her unable to decide whether to accept Natalia's condition. Every second she felt thinner, hungrier, weaker. The clock was consuming her.

“Fuck. Fine. Photograph me. Record me. Masturbate with them if you want!! But you will use my camera for that, and you will only get to keep the videos if you make me fat enough!”

“How much ‘fatter’ are we talking about?”

“Twenty pounds”.

“In two weeks? Are you crazy? Th-That’s not possible, Chloe!”

“Twenty pounds or more. That’s the deal. If you don’t think you can do it, well, there is the door”.

“F-Fine…” said Natalia.

“Yay!!! let’s do it” Chloe lunged to hug Natalia, all her fat overflowing her underwear. Shyness made Natalia hesitate to return her hug, but she ended up burying her hands in that smooth and shiny meat.

The first week passed in the blink of an eye. Each perfectly adapting to their role, Chloe and Natalia demonstrated excellent synergy as feedee and feeder, respectively. Determined to do her part so that Chloe would reach her goal, Natalia went out of her way to meet all her needs. If Chloe was thirsty, she would bring her a full glass of cold water; If she wanted to change the television channel, she would bring her the remote so that Chloe would not have to get up from the sofa.

Natalia not only prepared Chloe's food, but she took care of everything: she woke her up in the mornings, did the shopping, cleaned the house, did the dishes, took out the garbage and even washed Chloe's underwear, the only clothes she ever got to wear during the hot end to the month of June. Meanwhile, Chloe was vegetating in front of the air conditioning, rubbing her sore bloated belly, dead of heat, sweating like a sow from the efforts of her body trying to digest the enormous number of calories she ingested.

Natalia established a menu for Chloe of four large daily meals that were completed with a constant snacking between them. The first two days, Natalia herself cooked each of those big meals, trying to make them as varied as possible. But the girls soon realized that elaborate foods took too long. So, they began resorting increasingly to ordering junk food. To complete this menu worthy of a sumo wrestler, Natalia prepared for Chloe, both in the morning and at night, a huge shake with several scoops of weight gain powders.

While Chloe devoured everything like a pig, not caring to cover herself entirely with crumbs, Natalia sat in front of her to feed her compliments and encouragement. Natalia took these opportunities to document everything with Chloe's camera. When sleep took Chloe in its arms after each of her meals, Natalia went to the bathroom with the camera and masturbated with adolescent fury. However, Natalia, driven by an uncontrollably growing sexual impulse, felt that she needed more. She wanted the real thing. When she realized that Chloe's stuffed slumbers were so deep, she started to masturbate in front of the sleeping British princess, admiring her fat body covered in grease and sweat.

Despite all the efforts of the British girl to eat everything that her kind feeder prepared for her and the unquestionable commitment of Natalia, at the end of the first week Chloe weighed 238 lbs. She had ‘only’ gained 6 lbs. Chloe fell apart a little because of the poor results. She felt that she would not be able to meet her goal. That Roberto would be disappointed with her.

It was then, that Natalia decided to take complete control. Afraid of losing the material of Chloe she’d captured with the camera, she stepped up her game, channeling her inner feeder, becoming one with it. She became much pushier, not only forcing Chloe to eat more but to eat faster. She also moved into the guest room, so she could feed Chloe at nights, during her sleep.

“I just told Paco I was going to visit my family in Seville. The real fattening begins now”, she said, in a much more severe tone.

When Natalia realize how much Chloe ate when she was teased, she started calling her demeaning names and humiliating her constantly. It was as if a feeder demon had entered the body of the small Spanish girl. Trying to spur Chloe's appetite even further, Natalia no longer waited for her to fall asleep to masturbate in front of her.

The first few times Chloe told her to stop, that it was fucked up. However, Natalia didn’t stop and Chloe was too full to get up from the sofa and do anything about it. Once it became a regular practice, Chloe began to enjoy that unmistakable display of her own influence on Natalia and teased her by shaking her enormous belly with full hands and burping like a T-Rex.

The former shy and educated Natalia was gone. Corrupted. And the mere thought of that, that her fatness had turned Natalia into a bossy, sexual driven little whore made Chloe feel more powerful and horny than ever.

Despite all the new additions to their routine, Natalia knew that they were still insufficient to win the war against the scale. They needed bigger weapons. Nuclear weapons. In order to level the playing field, she went to the mall and came back carrying four huge pots of hydrogenated lard.

“Wh-What’s that, shortie?” asked Chloe sleepily, as she was coming alive again after one of her many siestas on the sofa.

“This is fat, Chloe. No protein. No carbohydrates. No sodium. Just pure pig fat. This is what I’m going to feed you from now on”.

Chloe's weight gain shakes began to thicken progressively as Natalia included large doses of hydrogenated lard into them. Not entirely content with that, Natalia began to spoon-feeding Chloe the lard, sprinkled with a little sugar. The taste and texture of the lard made Chloe sick and disgusted. At first, she couldn't take more than a few tablespoons. But, encouraged by Natalia's heavy teasing, the British girl got used to it, and started to eat it all the time almost mindlessly.

With the immediate effects caused by the inclusion of lard in Chloe's diet and the news that Roberto would take another extra week to return, the girls became reenergized with determination and joy. For the first time they watched with hopeful eyes, as Chloe neared reached the longed 20-pound mark. As the days for Roberto's return decreased, Chloe's weight boosted uncontrollably.

At the end of the three weeks, it was obvious Chloe was not the only one who had gained weight. Natalia, who had eaten nothing but junk food during those three weeks, stepped on the scale to discover that she had added 12 pounds during her time as Chloe's feeder. At her short 5’1 and now 167 lbs. she looked quite chubby herself.

“Ok… It could be worse. Your turn, Chloe. Let’s see if all this insanity was worthwhile”

The scale creaked under the weight of the former posh British girl. They had to make sure her belly didn't rest on the towel rack.

“What does it say?”, asked Chloe. Her sight was block by the bulging display of her indulgence.

“Oh my god. 257 lbs. That’s 25 pounds in three weeks, Chloe. We did it!”

“Holy shit. I’m such a pig! Haha.”

July, 2012

Roberto felt a strange sensation as the taxi took him from the airport to his home. He had finally gotten rid of that draining hotel project. It had been a complete success. However, he couldn’t help but feel that something was wrong and that it had to do with Chloe.

She had been acting very strange, or so he thought. They had talked almost daily on the phone, but she always seemed to be in a hurry to hang up soon. She had also refused to send him any hot photos during the three weeks. She argued that this way the reunion would be more intense. But that didn’t seem like Chloe, as she loved to tease him on every occasion she got. And just when he was about to land, eager to see her again, she sent him a text telling him she would wait for him at home, instead of welcoming him at the airport. Something was off… or no?

‘Bah…It must be me. This project almost drove me crazy’ he thought, as he turned the keys to the front door. He really couldn’t wait to put his hands on his 232 pounds girlfriend…

“Oh, shit! You’re early” said Chloe. She was lying on the couch finishing the remains of one of the vast lard pots. Her huge boobs completely spilled over her overworked bralette. In addition to the socks, Roberto couldn't see if she was wearing anything else, since her gigantic belly rested on her thighs. It was impossible to know if she was wearing her panties. Chloe scrambled to her feet and started waddling toward him with lard around her mouth, “Surprise!”

“Wh-What the fuck”, managed to say Roberto.

“Hahaha. Well. Not the reaction I was expecting but I will take it. How was your trip, baby?” Chloe kissed him and realized that she was smearing him with lard, “Oh, sorry. I’m such a pig”.

Roberto remained in silence. Chloe was huge. Not, not huge. She was fucking enormous! She was swelling with fat everywhere. Her whole body jiggled at every step she took. She was the hottest girl he had ever seen, an unknow piece of art of Rubens taken straight from its deviant feeder mind. He just wanted to jump on her fat rolls and fuck her belly button, her mouth, her pussy, her brains out.

The mere sight of her inflated body was driving him insane. His former 125 pound posh girlfriend had turned into this disgusting obese fuck-pig. Roberto felt his willpower soften as his dick got rock solid. This was so wrong; and yet, his sexual desire was unbearable.

He lunged for her on the couch and as he kissed her with unstoppable passion, he took off his belt and pulled down his jeans.

“That’s it. Good boy. This is more like what I was expecting”, said Chloe, lying on her back, letting him do as he pleased.

“Ho-How much do you weight, now?” said Roberto, suffering from an unknown fever.

“257 pounds…”

“Fuck, Chloe, that’s…” said Roberto, trying to regain control of himself again.

“Hot, right? I’ve put on 25 pounds in 21 days…”

“No!... I mean, Yes, it’s fucking hot… But…” Roberto murmured while he couldn't stop kissing her fatness.

“But it’s not enough, right? I know what you mean. Just be patient, ok? I’ve settled a new goal weight for myself. I want to grow bigger for you, baby. Much much bigger. 350 pounds. How does that sound?’”

“No! That’s wrong, Chloe!” Roberto stopped kissing her, breaking her spell.

“Oh, you don’t think it’s big enough? Okkk…haha. 400 pounds, then. You happy now? It’s not like I was going to stop at 350 lbs, to be honest. But I just didn’t want to give you everything at once, you spoiled little slave. Come on, gimme some dick, now. I really need it. Fuck your fat pig. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby”.

“S- Stop!! This is fucked up, Chloe” said Roberto as he stood up, pulling away from her, his pants at the ankles. He couldn’t let this pass any longer. “What have I done to you, Chloe? What have I done”.

“What are you doing, Roberto? You haven’t done anything, baby. I did this to myself… Maybe Natalia helped a little. Well, not a little. I really have to credit that short little bitch but… I mean. What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you don’t like it, because I could see your erection from London right now” said Chloe, as she struggled to stand up on her own and get closer to Roberto.

“Natalia? What the hell. I don’t know If I even want to know about that…”

“Oh, it’s really nothing. I just asked her to be my feeder in your absence. I’ve done nothing but fattening up myself for you, baby. I’ve been such a good greedy fat girl, not leaving that couch in three weeks, eating nothing but junk food and lard… just getting so much juicier and precious for you. I wanted to give you a surprise. A big surprise”.

“That’s the problem, Chloe! You have gotten too obsessed with it!! This is supposed to be a sexual kink, something to spice up our fuckings!! But you have completely lost control. My fetish has completely absorbed you. Don’t you see it? Where is the girl that loved to make plans for both of us? That was so active that I couldn’t keep up with her? Where is the girl that loved fashion and shopping? You said you were coming to Spain to figure out your life. Well? It’s been more than a year, Chloe. How’s that going?”

“I-I… you are just… role playing… This can’t be…” she said, as disappointment began to form in her watery eyes.

“I wish I would role playing, Chloe. But this is serious. What about the interview? Did you even attend to it?”

“Shit! Shit!…I forgot” Chloe put her hands to her face and started crying.

“That’s what I’m talking about... You have lost touch with reality. You are living a fucked-up fantasy, Chloe. My fucked-up fantasy. And I’m sorry, Chloe. This is all my fault. I told you about this twisted kink and then I haven’t been there to help you dealing with it. I told you even knowing you suffered an ED in the pass. I’m so fucking retarded. I’m sorry, cariño. I’m so sorry”. Roberto hugged her ample figure, trying to calm her down.

Despite Roberto’s efforts, Chloe couldn't stop crying. The words he just said alluded to a recognizable truth. One that she already knew deep inside. A truth she had felt all this time but which she decided to ignore, blinded by the addictive sensation of power that this fetish fed to her.

“We will figure this out, Chloe. Don’t worry. I’m here for you”.

Hours later, Chloe fell asleep in the middle of her crying. Roberto spent the whole night awake, stroking her golden hair, as he was afraid Chloe would wake up and, taking advantage of his sleep, do something stupid.

As the dawn broke, he couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep next to her.

When Roberto woke up it was almost noon. Chloe was no longer in bed. Roberto ran to find Chloe in the living room, dressed in the only clothes that hardly fit her: some stretchy leggings and one of his t-shirts that did not even reach her navel. She had a suitcase by her side.

“Hey…Morning… Wha-What’s going on?” asked Roberto.

“I’m leaving Madrid, Roberto. I’m going back to London” said Chloe. She seemed on the verge of tears again.

“O-Ok… I think that’s a good idea. New environment. Fresh start. Gimme half an hour to prepare mine”

“No. You are not coming with me”.

“What do you mean I’m not coming?”

“You are right. I’ve lost myself… I-I kinda see it now. I don’t know how but I have let a new obsession about my body drive me crazy again. I need to figure everything out just the same way I did back in the day. That’s why I can let you come with me. I don’t think it’s your fault, ok? Listen to me: It’s not your fault; but… If you come with me, knowing your preferences… it will be so much harder… You could be… a bad influence… I’m sorry. I need to do this on my own”. Chloe stood up and walked to the door.

“Please don’t leave me here. Fuck my preferences, I just want to be with you. Just tell me what to do and I will do it. I can help! I promise”.

“No, Roberto. You can’t help me. Please, understand it… and, don’t call me, don’t even text me. Please. Do it for me”, said Chloe with as tears streamed down her chin.

“I don’t want to lose you. Let me go with you. Please. I love you, Chloe”.

“I… I just don’t know anything anymore, Roberto. But I need to start putting myself first for once”.

“A-Are you breaking up with me?”.

“I’m sorry, Roberto. Take care of yourself, alright?”.

Chloe kissed Roberto on the cheek and left. The void Chloe left felt immense.

Chapter 8: The right call.

Ever since she had fallen into the arms of feederism, Chloe had experienced tremendous pleasure in being humiliated and fat shammed, for it meant more power over Roberto. Yet despite that fact, she found no satisfaction in her father's look of contempt upon seeing her after she waddled off the plane. The cold gaze he sent her way hurt like metal, an invisible bullet to her heart. If Chloe didn't collapse onto the airport floor, it was because her mother and sister Elizabeth caught, not without disgust, Chloe's fat and unknown body on its way down.

The screams and reprimands came later, behind closed doors, in the privacy of the home. But those didn’t hurt as much as the disappointment she could feel in them when they looked at her. Trying not to cause further and unnecessary harm to her family, Chloe avoided talking about feederism to justify her obvious physical change. However, she still owed them an explanation. She told them that she had been depressed because she couldn't find a job as a designer, which was not entirely false; and that to combat that depression, almost alone in a foreign country, with nothing to do, she had taken refuge in food in an obsessive way, which was not false either. For her efforts, Chloe had to endure numerous chastising remarks from her father:

“We told you so”

“You should never have gone to Madrid”

“Roberto was a bad influence for you”

“You should have kept dating the Camerons' son, Paul. He was a good boy for you”

“You should have picked another career”

"Look at you for Christ's sake, you are a ball of fat"

While the remarks continued, Chloe’s mother was already going for the fourth glass of cognac, while she kept putting her hands to her face each moment and moaning, “my poor little daughter...” without even looking at Chloe. Elizabeth couldn’t stand for seeing such treatment anymore. She had admired Chloe all her life, as only a little sister is capable of. Attacking her idol, even if it was a fallen one, was like attacking her too.

“What’s the point on beating a death horse?” said Elizabeth, nineteen years old brunette version of old Chloe, “she just told you she was depressed! I’m pretty sure you can’t say worse things she hasn’t already said to herself. Chloe has come to us for help! You are just digging her a deeper grave. She could use a father right now, not a priest who lists her sins. She could use a mother to comfort her too. Stop crying as if you are attending her wake, mother. Look at her! Chloe is here in front of you! Yes, she's gotten fat as a cow but she's still our Chloe! Let’s help her, please!”

Elizabeth's words not only left the parents silent but stirred something inside of them. It made them realize that now it didn’t matter who was right or wrong. It only mattered that their stumbling-prone daughter had fallen again, that she needed their help, the family's unwavering crutches, until she could walk on her own again. Finally acknowledging Chloe's wounds, the four of them melted into a wet, whining hug.

A couple hours later, by circumstance, Chloe happened upon the old wardrobe in her bedroom and was bewildered by the small and extra-small clothes which now would not fit above her ankle.

‘Was I really that skinny?’ thought Chloe, looking at one microscopic tank top she used to wear that would now be only good for a bracelet.

She had agreed with her parents that she would go on a strict diet, start going to the gym daily with Elizabeth; and that, once the summer was over, she would accept the job offer of her father's friend as a real estate agent. Chloe was not particularly enthusiastic about any of the three choices, but she understood that something had to be done. And she didn't trust herself to be the one to decide what to do with her life right now. She was willing to have her parents decide for her. At least until she figured out if she was good to be trusted.

Elizabeth came into the room and began to help Chloe fold the clothes she had on the bed.

“Thank you”, said Chloe, “For what you said down there”.

“Oh, it’s nothing C. You would have done the same for me” said Elizabeth.

“I think you should keep those… Well, everything, really. You always loved to wear my clothes… Now you can have them all! Besides… It’s not like I will be able to wear them again…” said Chloe, in a sad tone.

“Don’t be so negative! I'm going to kick your ass so hard in the gym that in a little while you'll be the one asking for my clothes”.

“I appreciate you trying… but, Eli, I’m way past the point of no return”.

“No! You will lose it, you’ll see! I trust you, C!”

“Eli… I weigh 257 pounds”.

“Holy…shit, C! 257 pounds?!? What did you eat over there, fatso?... Shit! I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s ok, Eli. I’m fat. I’m a whale, a pig, a fucking blimp. You can say it. It doesn’t even bother me… I may be able to lose some pounds, sure. But all this?” Chloe grabbed her lower belly with both hands and shook it in front of Elizabeth. “I will be fat my whole life… and you know what? I don’t know if that’s even the problem! I mean… I don’t know if I’m mental or delusional, but I-I… don’t hate it. What makes me wanna cry every second I’m awake it’s not all this fat I’m covered with… it’s the emptiness I feel inside”.

Elizabeth hugged her beloved sister. No matter how many times she had hugged Chloe throughout the day, she still couldn't get used to how big she felt in her arms.

“Well. We are gonna try, ok? If you can lose the pounds, great. You will be as beautiful as a flower again! But if you can’t lose them… Then, listen to me, you will be the best-looking fatty in the whole fucking world, alright? And either way I will be always so fucking proud of you”.

“Bloody hell, I fucking missed you so much all this time. You are the best, Eli. Let’s never separate again, ok?”.

“I’m here for you, C. Ask and you shall receive”

“Now you say that… Can we go shopping tomorrow? What I’m wearing is the only thing that fits me actually…”

“Ok… sure… B-But, what the hell have you being wearing these last few months then?”

“That’s the thing… just my undies”.

“You have really become a fatty, haven’t you?”

“Kinda... An-And, one more thing... Eli. Could you bring me some snacks up here?”

“Are you really asking me to sneak you some food, C.? Oh, you are terrible!! Dinner will be ready in less than an hour. Can’t you wait?” said Eli, as she pinched the fat belly that spilled over her sister’s overworked leggings.

“I don’t think I can wait, like… really. I’m starving. I haven’t eaten anything since I left Spain. I could eat a wild pig right now, seriously. But I don’t want to raid the fridge in front of mom and dad… Bring me something. Anything, please. Please. Just this time.”

“This weight loss operation is gonna be harder than I thought!! Damn, C! You are cheating on your diet before you even start it!”

The long-time forgotten musicality of their laughter flooded the room and Chloe's heart. It felt a little less empty.

September, 2012

Two months had passed since Chloe returned to the gigantic gray city where she grew up. But it really felt like an eternity. Living with her parents again under the same roof, constantly exposed to their judgments, made her live in a state of tension, like the hero in the movies who does not know whether to cut the red or yellow wire. It was no wonder she lost weight, all that stress was more effective than the treadmill.

Luckily, Elizabeth did not leave her side during those two months, cheering her up and helping her to overcome the many bad times Chloe suffered from missing Roberto. Elizabeth had made Chloe promise that whenever she felt the need to call Roberto, she’d call her instead. And that’s what Chloe did, whether it was 10 am or 4 in the morning, covered in tears and insomnia, with the phone in her hand about to call Roberto, she texted her sister; and Elizabeth came rushing to comfort her.

Strenuous hours at the gym with her little sister and the strict diet the nutritionist had designed for her had had a moderate effect: Chloe had lost 13 pounds in the two months she had been in London. And it could have been more if Chloe had not convinced her sister, after begging her on her knees and her eyes wide as empty plates, to occasionally sneak her some chocolates or McDonalds secretly to her room. If Chloe had realized anything in these two months, it was that she loved to eat, and that dieting made her much more enraged than outgrowing clothes. However, with some fear of losing control again, she resigned herself to calm down her sweet tooth from time to time with those small cheats Elizabeth brought her.

The thing is, Chloe seemed like a new person to the naked eye. At 244 pounds, she still looked big and fat, but the daily two hour workouts at the gym had thickened her body. Except for her belly, which was still resisting the push of the abdominal routines, the rest of Chloe's body no longer looked so flabby. Her ass was still meaty and huge, but at least it had returned some of the roundness and turgidity lost along her path into obesity.

But the biggest change in Chloe's appearance was not those 13 pounds, but the entirely new and expensive wardrobe adjusted to her current size she bought for her parent’s peace of mind. With her usual good taste, and the small fortune her mother gladly gave her for this purpose in order to prevent her from wearing those outgrown and revealing clothes she brought with her from Spain again, Chloe completely renewed her wardrobe, keeping the "X" for "extra" on the clothing label, but followed this time by the "L" of "Large". On those shopping sprees, Chloe recalled her passionate love for fashion and regretted more than ever that she hadn't had the opportunity to work on it. But her destiny looked like it was going to be selling houses after all.

‘There is no use being sad about it now. I had my chance and I buzzed it. I guess it will be one of those things that will haunt me for a lifetime, huh? Better get used to it’, Chloe thought, as she looked with puppy eyes at the fashion show advertisement next to the Taxi stand where she was going to go grab a cab to the real estate agent interview, ‘Hold on. Wait a sec… I’ve seen that dress before…’

Looking closely at the dress worn by the model in the ad, Chloe realized that it was one of the designs in her portfolio.

‘Bloody bastards. They stole it from me!’

Immersed in her anger, Chloe completely forgot about the interview. She searched the internet for the London address of the fashion studio that had plagiarized her dress and, already in the taxi, gave the appropriate instructions to get there.

When she finally entered in the fashion studio, there was no one at the reception. Looking for someone to scream at, she walked down the hallway until she came to a large room where a photo shoot was taking place.

“Oh. At last!” an attractive woman with violet dyed hair, and one side of her head shaved, said to Chloe, “You are the new model, right? What’s up with you? Can’t you fucking read addresses? We have been waiting for you for an hour already. If you're late again, don't bother going through the door… Well, at least you are pretty. Maybe a bit fatter than what we agreed but if you suck your belly in a bit, we will be fine… Come on, run to dressing room to get makeup”.

“I’m not a… model. I’m Chloe Rashford and I’m here because you stole my designs!”

“Wh-What? I didn’t steal your shit, fatty!”

“Bastard! You did! I just saw MY design on a fucking ad with YOUR brand on it!”

“Wait a second. How did you say your name was?”

“Rashford. Chloe Rashford”

“Oh shit. Halleluiah! You finally showed up! We have been trying to contact you for months!” said the woman with the purple hair as she hugged Chloe, who was too confused to even pull away.

“Wh-What are you doing? Let me go, woman…”

“Come with me. I will explain everything to you. By the way, my name is Jeanette. I’m the head designer and owner of this fashion studio”

Jeanette took Chloe to her office and there shed a little light on this mess. Apparently, Chloe sent one of her portfolios to Jeanette’s studio before leaving for Spain with Roberto. Chloe recalled that now. Jeanette didn't see Chloe's portfolio until a few months later. She loved it. She tried to contact Chloe at the phone number she had left in the email, but since Chloe had exchanged her English phone for a Spanish one when she arrived in Madrid, she lost her old number. So, Jeanette's calls always indicated that the phone was off or out of service. Then, Jeanette explained that she went into a kind of designer’s block. A little desperate because of the deadlines, she decided to include some of Chloe's designs in the catalog. The catalog was a huge success and they end up winning a few awards and earning a spot in some fashion shows.

“You stole it!”

“No, I didn’t! I gave you credit for it! Look!” said Jeanette while opening the catalog of her clothing brand. Sure enough, all the designs that had been taken from Chloe had her first and last names on the side. “See? Chloe Rashford. That’s you”

“Wow”. Chloe was amazed. Seeing her name in a fashion catalog made her feel a mixture of pride and indescribable excitement. It was a dream come true.

“I’m no thief! I would gladly pay you for them… Unless”

“Unless what? They are mine, of course you have to pay for them…”

“Unless you want to work for this fashion studio, with me, as a designer”.

“Are you kidding?”

“No. You are so talented, and your style really fits our clothing line. I’ve wanted to hire you since I first saw your portfolio; but you just vanished… Look, Chloe. I’m sorry I used your designs without your direct permission. I know it wasn't very ethical of me. But I wasn’t trying to get credit from them. Your name was there all the time. I was positive that you would eventually show up. And you finally did! Now I can hire you properly and you can design for this brand. What do you say?”

“Yes! Yesss!” shouted Chloe. Fuck being a real estate agent. She was going to be a designer after all.

“Great! I love that enthusiasm. Let me get you up to speed. We are currently working on this new...”.

“Jeanette, I'm sorry to interrupt you”, said a man with a photo camera around his neck. “What do we do with the plus size photo shoot? The model has not arrived yet. Shall we cancel it?”.

“Mmm…” Jeanette stared at Chloe, dancing her with her eyes, “Wait, Marc. Don’t cancel it yet. Get ready to shoot. I have an idea”.

“You can’t be thinking about...me? I can’t. I’m not a model”, said Chloe, reading Jeanette’s mind.

“Oh, shut up. You are pretty enough. Besides, I know it’s not the job I just hired you for, but you work here now, right? Time to take one for the team”.

January, 2013

“Fucking winners of the “Best Spring Catalogue 2013”. We did it!” screamed Chloe, still exultant with the golden trophy in hand.

“You've been brilliant up there. From now on I will have to let you give the speech awards, haha”, said Jeanette.

“Ohhh, thank you! But you were divine too”

“Do you wanna go celebrate it, now? Maybe this time you get buzzed enough so I can take advantage of you… I’ve been wanting to get inside your XL panties since you walked in that photo shoot calling me a thief”

“Almost five months already, uh? Time flies… And you still trying to have sex with your poor and helpless employee… What a terrible boss!” laughed Chloe.

“Oh, come on… just one night! You know I don’t want anything serious. I have Thomas. He is perfectly ok with me fucking girls from time to time! Please, Chloe, just one night. No strings attached. Let me show you what a real woman can do in the bed…”

“You're the persistent type, haha. I’m sorry, boss, but our love is only platonic”, Chloe kissed Jeanette on the cheek, “But I will accept you inviting me to drink some Vodka!”

“You are such a boomer, Chloe. Such a boomer! I can’t believe you are the young one here! Fly high, be free, little bird! Didn’t you learn anything from Lynyrd Skynyrd, Chloe?”

“Lynyt-what?” said Chloe as if Jeanette was speaking to her in Japanese.

“Awwgg. Sometimes I forget you are too posh to know the classics. What I mean is: you are going to become a virgin again if you don’t get this glorious fat ass on the market soon… It would be such a *big* a waste”.

“I kinda miss been fucked to be honest! It’s been forever since I got laid… seven months?”, said Chloe, as a distant memory saddened her voice “Hope you can’t go crazy from celibacy”.

“See? It’s a perfect fit, you protect your sanity and I get to fuck the most gorgeous plus size model in the United Kingdom

“Designer. The model thing is just temporary… I told you”

“Yeah. Whatever, but... Is that a yes, my beloved designer?”

“Hahaha. No. Absolutely not. But let’s get buzzed anyway!”

In the past few months, Chloe felt like she was living in a bubble. The job as a designer for Jeanette's studio was better than her highest expectations. If she had doubts before about whether it would be a good idea to turn her passion into her work, now she had none left: she wanted to dedicate herself to it for the rest of her life. Also helping in that happiness was the secret pleasure she had taken from posing as a model. Since her first photo session, Chloe had been the recurring model for the studio’s plus sized designs.

Her side job contributed not only to her clear realization that there was nothing wrong with her body, big and fat as it was; but also, for her parent’s acceptance. Even Chloe's mother boasted to her friends, showing the posters and catalogs where her daughter appeared, plumped and pampered. The fact that she was visibly happy and that she finally had a job, a good one indeed, convince her parents to allowed Chloe to abandon her diet. After all, she had to keep her ‘curves’ if she wanted to continue posing as a plus size model. Chloe's relaxation with her diet brought her up again to 254 lbs. However, as she kept going to the gym with Elizabeth, she looked thick and voluptuous. Her flushed cheeks and her splendid skin color didn’t lie, she was as healthy as a bag of apples.

Everything seemed to be rolling for Chloe: she had the love and support of her parents; the faithful company of Elizabeth; the job of her dreams; a healthy fat juicy body that she loved; the friendship of Jeanette and the rest of her coworkers; and a balanced mind that could now clearly see how trying to gain more power over Roberto had made her lose the power she had over her own life, turning a fetish into an obsession. Everything seemed perfect, as if custom made, but… There was still something missing. Something that prevented her from being completely happy in her apparently drama-less life in London: no matter how hard she tried; she couldn't forget Roberto.

She needed to call him. She was in a sea of doubts; and no matter how hard she tried; she couldn't decide what to do about him. Not until she heard his voice once again.

After a couple of drinks, Chloe took advantage of the fact that she was still not buzzed, and that Jeanette was flirting with another girl, to go out on the terrace of the pub to make the decisive call.

“I’m going to make a call. It could be a long one”, warned Chloe as she handled the trophy to the already buzzed Jeanette, “don’t lose our trophy”.

“Don’t worry, I have everything under control!! If you don't take too long, we can make a threesome!” answered Jeanette.

Already on the terrace, with the muffled sound of background music, Chloe dialed Roberto's number. He picked it up.

“Hey, it’s me”, said Chloe.

“Ch-Chloe?... Hi...”

“How are you? I hope it’s not too late at night… I didn’t mean to wake you up. It’s Saturday so, I thought you might have gone out”.

“It’s… ok. I’m at home but I wasn’t asleep. I’m about to have some dinner… I… I’m fine. I guess. It’s been hard since you left. Not knowing anything about you… How you were… You know. But I’m glad you called. So... Tell me. How are you?”

“I-I’m sorry, Roberto. I know this silence must have been difficult for you…”

“…”

“But I really needed to take some time… And I’m glad I did because it worked! I’m really doing well now! I’ve been going to the gym, eating well, taking care of myself… and, big news: I’ve found a job as a designer! … and I’m doing a little bit of modeling too…”

“Really? Modeling? Wow”.

“Yess… I mean, it’s just temporary, or so I tell everyone, but I’m kinda enjoying it a little too much. Maybe I’ll keep doing it for a while, don’t know…”

“You had to lose a lot of weight to work as a model, right?”

“Well… not really. I’m a Plus Size…” Chloe said with a mischievous laugh.

“Nice, haha! I bet you look incredible…”

“I do, haha. You would be so proud of me…”

“I will always be proud of you, Chloe”.

The conversation went on for several minutes but for Chloe it was just a sigh. Seven months had passed since the last time they spoke, but it felt as if time had never passed for them. Only now could she realize how much she missed him.

“Do you think about us?” asked Chloe, a bit nervous.

“Yes… of course. But I try not to” answered Roberto. Chloe didn't know if what she noticed in his muffled voice was resentment or just sadness.

“Why not?”

“Are you really asking me that?”

“Y-Yes… I mean… I do think about you. All the time”.

“That’s… nice, Chloe. But…”

“Don’t you love me anymore?”

“I don’t know if I deserve that question, Chloe… I loved you and I will probably love you all my life but… You really hurt me. I know you were in such a bad place when I came back from Mallorca. I know. I will blame myself for that until the day I die. And I know you needed help. Heal your wounds. A fresh start. Going to London or whatever. I would have gone with you. Left my job. I would have taken care of you for as long as you needed. I could have endured anything but you shutting me out the way you did”.

“I-I’m sorry, Roberto… It was a bit selfish but I wasn’t thinking clearly… I was losing my mind! I needed to put my sanity first…”

“A bit selfish? Do you understand what it’s like to know that the person you love is having a very hard time, that she is broken into pieces because of you and you can’t even call her? Do you know what it is like to wake up every morning not knowing anything about you? If you were recovering or would you have tried to cut your veins open? Do you know how hard has been dealing with all that self-blame? With no news, just absolute uncertainty?”

“I said it wasn’t your fault… and it’s true, it wasn’t. I meant that”.

“Oh, thank you. I don't know why I have felt terrible about myself all this time if you said: it's not your fault… Fuck. Chloe, I didn’t want you to call me every day. But, seven months? Really? Didn’t you think for a second that I could be worry about you?”

“I was afraid, Roberto! I was afraid that talking to you would bring my demons back… I was doing so well; I didn’t want to call you until I was sure I could bear whatever we decided to do with ‘us’!!”

“And what about my demons, Chloe. Do you know what has been the first thought I have had every morning since you left: God, please, I hope she is alive. Can you imagine what it is like to live with that? Going to work with that?”. said Roberto with broken voice.

“… I had no idea…”

“And now I find out that while remorse ripped my guts you were posing as a model, living large, winning awards… without sending me a simple text message in which you tell me you were doing ok? … Unbelievable. So, to answer your question, Chloe. That’s why I’m trying not to think about us”.

Chloe started crying. She had been so self-centered that she had not realized the wounds that her healing process had inflicted on Roberto.

“I-I’m so sorry. Please, forgive me, baby. I still love you”.

“…”

“You coming? Dinner is cold already, but I could re-heat it…” Chloe could hear a female voice say on the other end of the phone.

“Wh-Who is that?” said Chloe. But she already knew the answer.

“It’s… Carla… She came for dinner” said Roberto.

“Oh”

“It’s not what you think”

“Yeah, sure. Nice. Fuck you, Roberto. For a moment I felt terrible about myself. Now I see how worried you have been about me…”

“Listen to me, Chloe. She just came for dinner! We both are having a bad time, ok? Daniel broke up with her a couple of months ago… and I’ve been a mess since you left”

“And you are cheering up each other, just like in the old times, right? Goodbye, Roberto. I’m happy you, you really deserve each other. You can stop blaming yourself now. I’ve never been better”.

“Chloe!”

She hanged up. It  was unbearable.

Chloe was in so much pain that she couldn't even cry. She walked back to the pub until he found Jeanette, already kissing the other girl. Her heels seemed to open the ground in her path.

“Fuck off, slim bitch. She is mine”, said Chloe taking her boss from the arms of her hookup, who fled immediately, frightened by Chloe's towering amazon figure.

“There was no need to do that! My bed is big enough for the three of us”, said Jeanette right after, Chloe finished kissing her long and passionately.

“I’m a fat girl, I take up a lot of space”.

“Shall we go then?” said Jeanette, ignite as the sun at the mere thought of fucking that fertility goddess.

“No, yet. I want to get shit faced first. There is a lot I need to forget”.

So here it is the illustration for chapter 8!

fail08.thumb.jpg.38aa6791e3bbe743b0f5124394cfc6c1.jpg

Chapter 8 was a bit plot heavy so... For that reason I tried to create a very spicy illustration, tryng to compensate for the lack of more fetish related stuff. Also, the illustration give us a glimpse, extending the events of the chapter. Hope you like this little peek at Chloe and Jeanette passion night.

Thanks to @polarisdreamer who I asked to write a little something for the illustration and he stepped up with this amazing dialog between Chloe and her boss Jeanette! Show him some appreciation!!

Now that the chapter 8 and its illustration are up, it's official: Only one chapter and one illustration are left to finish "Fail Better".

Hope you have been enjoying this so far! Thanks for the support 🙂

Chapter 9: Fail again [Final Chapter]

“Morning, Sunshine”, said Jeanette, fresh as dew.

“Ugh…aw…uuff”, Chloe spluttered as her hand braced her forehead. Maybe then everything would stop spinning.

“Oh my god. Look at you! You are SO hungover, haha”, Jeanette started poking Chloe’s fat body as you would with a dead one.

“Ughh… Fuck off… Let me die alone”.

“Don’t worry, my dear. You will survive. I’m gonna fetch you some anti-hangover breakfast and you will feel much better. Meanwhile, take some ibuprofen. It will help”.

“Thank you…”

Jeanette left the beautiful master bedroom and headed for the kitchen. Chloe, who was unable to get back to sleep because of the hammering headache, laid on her back, massaging her swollen belly. She took advantage of the midday light through the thick curtains to take a closer look at the Victorian Gothic style with which Jeanette's luxurious home was decorated. It felt like she had sex with one of Anne Rice's vampires.

Soon, the headache gave way to a much more poignant one, located in the vague place where memory lives. Luckily for her, a few minutes later, the tattooed vampire returned, laden with a feast of greasy food that helped Chloe distract herself from those painful thoughts for a moment.

“Here you go, my dear. Try this, your hangover will vanish. I promise”.

“And so will my modeling career. Careful, boss: I let myself go so easily… I’m already getting too fat for Plus Size, or so says Susan” Chloe protested without much conviction, because before finishing the sentence she was already putting a huge and greasy sausage into her salivating mouth.

“Oh, don’t pay attention to Susan she is just envious of your amazon figure. You look ravishing, my dear. Besides, I think she is just trying to keep you from giving her a lot of work with photoshop”.

“Can you really get rid of this fat belly with photoshop?”

“Well, as long as it is not too damn fat… yeah. Susan is a magician. One paintbrush et… Voila!”

“Fuck Susan then. Let’s make her earn her living. I’m so hungover”, pouted Chloe as she finished the sausage and immediately grabbed a huge cheesy burger.

Jeanette lay down beside her, slender, elegant and naked, caressing Chloe's beautiful skin and watching her eat curiously.

“Why aren’t you hangover? It’s not fair. You drank even more than me!” said Chloe with her mouth full. The crumbs from the bread of her hamburger fell on her huge tits.

“Haha, I do this every weekend. I don’t get hungover anymore. Keep going out with me and you will become immune too”.

“I don’t know about *immune* but I would become *immobile* with breakfasts like this… *Buurrp*” Chloe let out a big belch. “Excuse me, that was not very ladylike”.

“Oh, it’s ok. I fancy the way you eat. It’s like… watching porn. It looks like you're about to orgasm any moment. I can tell you enjoy it… so fucking much”.

“What can I say. I’m guilty. I’m a fatty at heart… Hey! Why are you not eating? I know I look like a pig, but this is so much food. Seriously. I could use some help”

“Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. When I was a model, you know, back in the Iron Age, I got used to skipping my breakfast… well, I skipped any meal really; but since then, I just never eat breakfast. You eat, my dear” said Jeanette as she patted Chloe’s happy belly.

“I think it’s the only thing I love as much as fashion… Well… Maybe there is… was… one more thing. But that’s over now” said Chloe, the throbbing pain was back.

“The thing you were crying about last night, huh?”

“Wait… did I cry?”

“Don’t you remember?”

“N-Not very well, really… I remember the pub, the taxi coming here and… not much more… I-I remember asking you to tease me and tie me up… could it be? Did my brain just make that stuff up?”

“Oh, no. I definitely teased you. And tied you up. But yeah, Chloe, you cried, like, all the way. I asked you like a hundred of times if you wanted me to stop, take you home or something but you wanted me to keep going. At some point, you were even calling me by his name... Roberto, right? I’ve had revenge sex before... Many times, indeed. But, damn, girl, I’ve never had sex with someone as sad as you”.

“I’m sorry, Jeanette… Maybe, after I finish this, *Burrrppp* we can go for a second round? Let me compensate you. I think I’m feeling better now” said Chloe nonstop gulping down food.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. There is nothing to compensate. I myself have some kinks, too. I love BDSM and to play some dominatrix. Seeing you crying made me horny as a dog... But that’s not the thing, my dear. Look at me”.

“Uh?” Chloe looked up from the food. Her mouth was stained with grease.

“I’m gonna go to the gym room upstairs and then I’m gonna take a shower. If you are here when I get back, then we can have that second round buuuut. Big *but*. I don’t think that’s what you really want. I know it’s not my business and be sure as hell that I want to fuck your brains out again, my dear… but think about it. By what I saw last night… I think you even love him more than fashion… and food”.

“B-But… Th-There is no use… I think he is already with someone else… I-I d-don’t…”

“Well, then go there, take him from her arms and tell that other bitch to fuck off, just as you did with my hookup last night”.

“Oh… I-I’m sorry about your hookup, boss…”

“Don’t worry. I haven’t forgotten about that: you owe me a threesome… But only if you are here when I get back”.

“I don’t know what I want, Jeanette. I’m so confused…”

“Then you have some thinking to do. I leave you with your thoughts, darling”.

The purple haired woman kissed Chloe on the cheek and swayed her nice butt and perky tits out of the room, leaving Chloe alone, in the company of her possible future choices.

When an hour and a half later Jeanette returned to the room, she smiled. For the first time in her thirty-three years of life she didn't mind losing a good fuck.

‘Go get him, tigress’ she thought.

After leaving Jeanette's luxurious house, still hungover but thinking clearly for the first time in a long time, Chloe went home, took a shower, packed a small suitcase and bought a one-way flight to Madrid. With the ticket already purchased and printed, she decided to get some sleep… she sure knew she needed to be rested for what was about to come.

Some hours later, the alarm woke her up in the middle of the night. With as much stealth as her plump body allowed, Chloe slipped with difficulty towards the portal where the taxi, that would take her to the airport, awaited her.

‘Now I understand why there are no fat thieves’ she thought, as she walked with her heels in her hand, barefoot on the cold ground at dawn.

Only the well-known dry weather of Madrid welcomed her when, some hours later, she got off her flight. To calm the roar of her growling gut and knowing she had time to spare, since it was not even 10 in the morning, she stopped at a Starbucks for a breakfast of coffee and cookies. After pleasing her fat belly, she took a taxi to her old flat.

Jeanette was right. Happiness isn’t a thing that comes to us meekly, instead it’s something rough, something you have to get your hands dirty for. Chloe kind of always knew that, though; and she never had a problem with putting up a fight. She was a survivor after all. Her problem was that she didn’t know, until now, the battles she had to take. For the past few months, she had experienced what a perfect life would be like, at last at peace with her body and with the job of her dreams that also brought her a lucrative salary and pleasant recognition. She had everything she had ever wanted, and it still wasn't enough to make her happy. Looking for what had been missing was the reason she was in Madrid. She wasn’t done fighting yet.

‘Ok, girl: «Do not go gentle into that good night»’ thought Chloe as she reached Roberto’s door, quoting her favorite poet.

With clenched fists she knocked on the door, ready to fight the battle of her life.

However, no one opened the door. She knocked again and waited, but her luck did not change in that attempt or the ones that followed. Then she thought about calling him on the phone, but that would ruin everything. She had to see him face to face.

Recalling, not without pain, the phone call from two nights ago and her assumption that Carla and Roberto had gotten back together, Chloe concluded that the most likely place to find Roberto was Carla's house.

‘It seems like I'm finally not gonna be able to avoid the three-headed hydra fight…’

Another cab left her in front of the expensive building in the Salamanca neighborhood at the center of Madrid that Carla lived in. She was about to walk in the building when a well-known and reviled high-pitched voice called to her from inside a sport car.

“Chloooeee?” said Carla.

“H-Hey, Carla… and Natalia” answered Chloe with obvious discomfort, swinging her big butt as she got closer to the red car.

“H-Hi” said Natalia, timidly.

“What the fuck are you doing, idiot?? You are not supposed to be here!! Awwgg you are so stupid!!” screamed Carla.

“Oh, hey, I didn't expect a warm welcome from you but it's a bit early for you to insult me. I haven't even taken your boyfriend away yet. Bitch”

“Oh! That boyfriend I just drove to the fucking airport because he is taking a flight to London looking for you? That boyfriend you mean?”

“Yeah… I think she means that one” said Natalia.

“Wh-What… do you mean?!? Are you kidding me?!?” Chloe was on the edge of a panic attack.

“Come, I will drive you there” said Carla.

“It’s… fine. I-I will… take a taxi…”

“No seas gilipollas, Chloe. It would take you forever to get there in a taxi. I’ve a fucking Ferrari and you know I am damn fast. If you want to get there before the flight takes off you better get in. Ahora”.

“Fine! Fine! But… There is only two… seats” said Chloe.

“Natalia, get the fuck out. This is an emergency. I will come for you later, vale, niña?” commanded Carla.

“S-Sure”. Natalia gave Chloe her seat. Despite the rush and the stressful moment, Chloe noticed that Natalia was much fatter than she was after their infamous three weeks feederism delirium. She must have weighed at least 200 pounds by now.

“Thank you, shortie” said Chloe with a loving tone.

“Visit me sometime, alright? You know I get lonely when Paco is out with the truck… I-I’m sure we will have fun…” Natalia winked at Chloe. As soon as Chloe closed the door Carla furiously pressed the accelerator pedal of her Ferrari.

“Chloe you look amazing!!” Natalia screamed as the sport car sped away.

“Quick, try to call him. Tell him not to get on the plane!” said Carla while dodging cars at high speed. The Ferrari moved fast and lightly, like a red stain across the gray asphalt.

“I’m calling him but he is not picking it up… Fuck”.

“Don’t worry we will be there in 10 minutes. My middle name is «Alonso»” joked Carla, skipping a red light. “But if we get caught by a radar you pay the fine!”

“Haha, no problem… and… Gracias”. Chloe felt stupid. That girl whom she hated with her entire soul just a moment ago was doing everything possible to help her, “So… I guess… Roberto and you are not back together after all…”

“Eres tonta, Chloe. De verdad. How could you think that? It’s true that I wouldn’t have minded sleeping with him the other night… It’s a thought that crossed my mind. However, that was just me. I thought you two were done and I needed a good fuck, vale? But he never gave me a chance... After you called, he didn’t even eat. He couldn’t stop talking about how much he screwed it up and how much he wanted to be with you… Roberto loves you! Only God knows why after how you have been treating him but… he is still crazy about you, Chloe. That poor boy has been devastated since you left. You should have called him sooner”.

“I know, I know. I feel so bad about it… I agree: I’m a stupid selfish bitch. I was so focused on trying to get my shit together that I didn’t realize the pain he was enduring… He has always been the strong one… with such clear ideas about the things he wanted and the willpower to make them happen that… I guess… I just never thought he could be hurt. It’s like… you don’t worry about Spiderman, right? You only do about M.J.. You just take for granted that he is gonna be fine… Fuck. I just don’t know what I’m saying anymore… There is no excuse, really. I failed him. I’m a terrible person.” said Chloe, unable to hold back the tears.

“Well, coming back to Madrid was good to start making amends… and… For what it’s worth: I don’t think you are a terrible person…”

“Really? You mean that?... I-I don’t even think I deserve him anymore; you know? But… I… have to try… I have to try…”

“Yeah, I meant that. Look, I think you made a mistake. A big one. But that doesn’t make you a bad person… It does make you a human being. You would be a bad person if, after realizing it, you did nothing to fix it. But here you are, right?”, said Carla, and after a few seconds of silence she continued “Chloe, oye... I’m sorry about how I treated you the last time we saw each other”.

“There is nothing to forgive. I wasn’t in the best spot…”

“Yes, but It was partly my fault you became so obsessed with trying to please Roberto… and I turned my back on you. I’m sorry. I wasn’t in my best spot either. That fucking Daniel…”

“Roberto said he broke up with you…”

“That fucking prick. He threatened me that if I didn't lose weight, he would leave me. I-I tried. You saw it. I got down to 180 pounds but after that It became so difficult. I got anxious about not been able to lose more weight and scare of him leaving me that I started doing stress eating. I was so depressed. I gained about 10 pounds back and… he left me. Then I discovered he had been cheating on me for the last 5 months. While I was starving for him! Can you believe it?!?”

“Bastard. What a pig”.

“So, as you can see: I’m done dieting. The good old big-titied fatty Carla is back!” she said while she bounced her monumental chest with the hand that wasn’t gripping the steering wheel. She wasn’t yet as fat as she once was, but she was definitely getting there.

“You look incredible, Carla. You will always be a juicy mamasita” said Chloe. She would not have been surprised if Natalia had something to do with Carla’s rapid weight recovery. That thought amused her.

“Thanks, Chloe… I know I said that if you got fatter not even Roberto would love you but… The truth is you look amazing. You are a much hotter fatty than I have ever been… and I’m just glad you are not wearing flip flops with socks anymore!”.

“Shit. Do not remind me about that, haha” their laughter met again.

“So. No hurt feelings? Are we friends again?”

“You bet”

“I would hug you but…” said Carla, overtaking another car on the highway.

“Keep your eyes on the road… I will do the hugging!”, said Chloe as she hugged her voluptuous friend again.

Carla parked with a skillful skid that left the tire mark on the road.

“There you go, girl. Now it’s all on you. Don’t fuck it up this time!”

“I promise not to… Thank you, Carla. For everything”.

“Aggww, tonta, you will thank me later!! There is no time!! Run! Ruuun!”

And so Chloe did. With her dotted suitcase in one hand and her heels in the another, she ran inside the airport with her fat body giving everyone a show of jiggling and abundance. She got to a ticket booth, her huge tits about to fall out of her bra and bought a flight to the first place she saw on the panel. Right after that, panting and exhausted from so much running, with her ticket to Kiev, Ukraine, she passed the security checkpoint and entered the airport waiting room.

It was not like in the movies, Roberto was not in the queue just about to board. He was sitting quietly with his headphones on, listening to music on his mobile phone. He immediately saw Chloe. Not fully believing his eyes, he began to walk very slowly towards her, as if afraid that if he got too close the mirage would fade away. But Chloe had come so far that she was not ready to stop now. She ran again, throwing her heels and her suitcase on the floor. She ran a little more, until she threw herself into his arms. The mirage didn’t vanish.

The hug in which they melted did seem like a movie after all.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry…”, cried Chloe.

“W-What are you doing here? You ruined my surprise! I was about to…” said Roberto, he was emotional too.

“I’m sorry I didn’t call you… I’m sorry for the way I’ve treated you… I don’t deserve you anymore but… but… I’m a slowpoke. I learn slow but I do learn at some point… and if you forgive me, I promise you I won’t fail you again”.

“Hey, hey, Chloe. I’m sorry about the things I said the other day. They are true… I’d had a terrible time but so did you… and I didn’t want that rant to eclipse how happy I was about you recovering and feeling well… I was so mad and… and I know how it looked but, I’m not with Carla. I swear. You have to believe me…”

“I know. I know… She brought me here at speed light… and explained everything. We almost died in a crash accident, but she saved the day”.

“Typical Carla, haha”.

“Yeah. She is the best. I owe her big time… Now. Look… I get everything wrong. Repeatedly…” Chloe stayed in silenced, trying to remember her rehearsal speech. “Fuck… During my flight to Madrid I thought about what to tell you once I was in front of you and now, I can’t remember it well… Listen. It was something about life being a puzzle. I’m starting to understand it know. I failed in the past because I was trying to build it with only one piece: our fetish... Yeah, no mistake. I mean ‘our’… But you can’t build such a complex puzzle with one or two pieces when the rest of the puzzle is missing… Then, when I went back to London, I put together tons of pieces… but I realized that even I if could start making sense of the puzzle, see what it is about, it will never work without the center pieces. You can miss some border pieces and still making sense of the puzzle, but it will never work without the center ones. The void will absorb the view…And you are my center pieces, Roberto. I can’t fill your void... I need you to complete the puzzle…” Chloe shook her head. “Shit. That sounded so much better in my head… What I’m trying to say is: I’m sorry. I love you. I love you so much”.

“That… That was quite deep, cariño… You sure you want to be a designer and not a coach? I’m kidding… I love you too, Chloe Rashford. I knew it since the day I met you. Even if I was so buzzed that day that I don’t even remember meeting you. I still have no doubts about it”.

The two kissed passionately. However, the intimate moment was interrupted when people started applauding and cheering for them.

“Fucking people… haha. Let’s talk somewhere else… I think everyone here is looking at us” said Roberto.

The crowded airport was staring at them indeed. They all were missing was the popcorn.

“But… But I’ve a ticket to Kiev” joked Chloe, still covered in tears.

“Maybe some other day, ok?” laugh Roberto.

Chloe finally put on her heels. She needed her hand free so she could give it to Roberto. They left the airport and sought the tranquility of an adjoining park. There were many things to talk about. Tricky things. But both had a predisposition to understand each other and to forgive, because if they both had something clear up, it was the same thing.

Apparently, Carla was the one that, after seeing how messed up Roberto was after Chloe's call, encouraged him to go to London to fight for her. Roberto felt very bad about how the call had ended. He felt that by taking all the anger out of his chest, he hadn't been able to tell Chloe the things that really mattered to him: that he was dying to see her again. Roberto also apologized for how he had abandoned her during the months he was absorbed by the hotel project, just when she was being dragged away by his fetish.

Chloe meanwhile, apologized for the months of silence. She also told him about the one-night-stand with Jeanette that tragic night. She expected an angrier reaction from him but after she end up explaining the whole thing, it hardly seemed to matter to Roberto. He understood it was driven by the thought that he and Carla had returned together and the strong things he said during their call.

“So, this is the moment when we argue about if we were on a break or not?” joked Roberto.

“Oh, we definitely were on a break” said Chloe, making her best impersonation of the endearing paleontologist.

A few hours later, nothing had changed, and, at the same time, everything had. They were still the same flawed people, full of regrets and illusions. They still did not know if they would be able to handle their desires, their kink, their expectations. They even understood that the problems they had overcome were far from being the biggest they would have to face in their lives. Their path was still as uncertain and rugged as ever, but one thing was clear now, for both of them: they would walk it together.

That night, in Roberto's apartment, the words gave way to kisses and caresses. The present memory of their bodies, of their sexuality, lit the cold winter night.

“Hey… Do you still have that funnel?” said Chloe, tremendously excited as Roberto kissed her on the neck.

“Y-Yes…” Roberto said, as scared as he was turned on.

“Wanna feed me?”

“Of course, but… Do you think it is a good idea? Aren’t you afraid that we will fail again?”

“Yeah. I’m scared… but, no matter how hard we try. We will fail again. At anything, really”.

“So?”

“I think it’s not about not failing. It’s about that we keep failing… failing a little better each time”.

“Well, then… Let’s fail better”.

And so we get to the end, with the Samuel Beckett quote that inspired this story.

Hope the series of catastrophic mistakes of Chloe, Roberto and the rest of the characters gave you some sort of enjoyment.

I want to thank all the people that have read it and the ones that supported me through this project, from the beginning to the end. It's been a hell of a ride. I am very happy that I was able to complete the story. It's been a big challenge since English is not my first language. In that regard, I want to give a special thank you to @polarisdreamer who has corrected and edited the mistakes in my writing. I couldn't have done without you buddy. I'm so grateful!

8 hours ago, dania201 said:

Great story! I was wondering how the title fit the story this whole time. It’s...almost...like you KNEW. 

I really appreciated how this was a learning of how to be a couple with feedism involved, rather than the other way around. 

Haha. I knew this was going to be the end. "Fail again. Fail Better" it's a Samuel Beckett's quote. It was what inspired me the story in the first place so I knew I was going to end with it before I even wrote the first chapter :)

Thank you so much for your word! I share your opinion. I tried to tell the story of a couple figuring out their relationship. Their sexuality and kinks (feederism) are some of the problems they had to figured out, but they weren't the only ones! I'm glad you saw that way too. Thank you for your support!! ^^