Do you know any other feeders/feedees/FA's irl?

Guest Jax-47

A friend of mine years ago was roomates with a dude whose GF was fat - not huge, but definitely 200 lbs+. They eventually broke up and he moved out, and I learned later that his next GF was huge, over 300 lbs. So that was a case where I intersected with another FA; don't know if he was a feeder per se. I've crossed paths with maybe two other clear-cut FAs in my life.

And that's as close as I've come to encountering feeders, except for occasional observations. One time I was having coffee break in a restaurant and this young couple was seated across the aisle from me. This guy and his hefty GF sat beside each other as he ordered a large milkshake for her (he ordered nothing for himself, nor did he have any of the shake) and as she consumed the shake he nuzzled her ear, lovingly stroked her thighs etc. It was plain as day to me what was going on there. 

Frankly, I think you'd be more likely to run into a guy who admits to being FA than to being a feeder - even though most FAs seem to go for weight gain and therefore to inhabit at least the border regions of feederism. But it's one thing for a guy to say 'I like 'em big,'  which a confident guy can probably get away with telling his buddies and having a bit of razzing. It's another to talk explicitly about feederism, which is probably to weird and intimate to talk about in any sort of casual setting for most guys.