Do you know any other feeders/feedees/FA's irl?

Guest Jax-47

Guest Jax-47

As the title says, do any of you know or suspect of anyone in your lives that have similar interests as you? Do you know any feedees, feeders, gainers, FA's, and anything in between?

I ask because one of my old high school friends that I haven't seen in a while has been a lot more active on snapchat and his stories are usually of his new girlfriend (who is definitely in the 300's) and pictures of a bunch of fattening food clearly meant for her (a dozen donuts, burgers, etc.) My gut tells me he's a feeder too and I kinda want to reconnect and be chubby chaser bro's with him now that I'm back home during quarantine. Maybe I should start putting more under-the-radar feedism stuff on social media and see if anyone catches on?

Sadly the closest I’ve gotten to finding a like minded person was essentially grasping at straws at any statement or joke related to weight. One friend in particular would always bring up weight as a talking point in conversation and even joke about fattening me up occasionally. This was curious, but I’m definitely not going to ask that friend about their preferences because we are definitely not close enough for that conversation to happen... 

i've posted this 1000x but finding out my college crush was a feedee 3 years after i graduated and tinder matching with someone, hitting it off, then finding them on ** days later was a trip.

i dont think i have any male friends that are into thicc girls other than this chill mfer i met at a bar and sang panic! at the disco with

11 hours ago, bangs15 said:

i've posted this 1000x but finding out my college crush was a feedee 3 years after i graduated and tinder matching with someone, hitting it off, then finding them on ** days later was a trip.

i dont think i have any male friends that are into thicc girls other than this chill mfer i met at a bar and sang panic! at the disco with

I must've missed this story in there somewhere, I'm sure it's a great one!

i've met up with a couple people from feebee who were relatively local to me. And I had an ex that was willing to explore feederism. Most people just don't talk about their kinks much irl so it's possible there's more of us out there than you'd think. 

I’ve had a few friends and co-workers that I’ve had suspicions about, but it’s an awkward thing to bring up even if you’re right. And if you’re wrong... yeah no thanks. 
But I can definitely relate to wanting to chat with like-minded feeders, that’s why I like this site. 

A friend of mine years ago was roomates with a dude whose GF was fat - not huge, but definitely 200 lbs+. They eventually broke up and he moved out, and I learned later that his next GF was huge, over 300 lbs. So that was a case where I intersected with another FA; don't know if he was a feeder per se. I've crossed paths with maybe two other clear-cut FAs in my life.

And that's as close as I've come to encountering feeders, except for occasional observations. One time I was having coffee break in a restaurant and this young couple was seated across the aisle from me. This guy and his hefty GF sat beside each other as he ordered a large milkshake for her (he ordered nothing for himself, nor did he have any of the shake) and as she consumed the shake he nuzzled her ear, lovingly stroked her thighs etc. It was plain as day to me what was going on there. 

Frankly, I think you'd be more likely to run into a guy who admits to being FA than to being a feeder - even though most FAs seem to go for weight gain and therefore to inhabit at least the border regions of feederism. But it's one thing for a guy to say 'I like 'em big,'  which a confident guy can probably get away with telling his buddies and having a bit of razzing. It's another to talk explicitly about feederism, which is probably to weird and intimate to talk about in any sort of casual setting for most guys.

Yea...like others have mentioned...it would be kind of weird to open a conversation with someone you suspect to be a feeder or into weight gain on women and discuss in detail everything about the desires etc. Also, more likely to have someone you know admitting to liking heavier women as an FA than to have one admit to feeding a girlfriend to get Fat,  

I have a couple of close friends I have had for many many many years that  know I like my women chunkier.  One of which in the past several years I have even spoke of liking my wife gaining weight becomes he Breasts and ass get incredibly sexy when really big.  However he probably didn’t think I would love my wife to gain to over 300+ lbs. and have a sexy huge hanging belly along with everything on her figure huge.  He happened to be at the time complaining about his wife having gained 80+ lbs. so ace they were married for only 3-4 yrs. complaining how disgusted he felt having sex with her because her fat belly and huge tits were constantly in the way.  That’s kind of when I brought up that I like my wife gaining some weight ....and when he said yea...she probably is 20 lbs. max heavier than when you married her.....not knowing that is is much more than that and also as mentioned that I would live for her to gain 150+ more Lbs.

i have noticed as someone else has mentioned in public at a restaurant or at a mall a really pretty heavy woman and her husband must either be a feeder or an encourager or at lease ya very happy FA. It is definitely out there more than we think.  There are so many varying degrees of weight gains and lust towards it. As you have heard on this site before many gained a bunch of weight and all of a sudden we’re turned on by it and became into the fetish but didn’t have it when they were younger growing up.