WonderBellyGirls

Chapter Two: "First Day - Part One"

"Shit, I'm gonna be late to work" Rebecca was looking for the right outfit for her first day of work at the library. After furiously looking through every inch of her closet, she found an old pair of jeans and a long sleeve top.

"You should wear a sweater as well, that library is really fucking cold." Rachel said while she was packing her camera in her bag. She was going to go to a park that day for the shooting of her next "cinematic project" as she liked to call it. She grabbed a white sweater that was lying in a chair by the kitchen. "Here, use this, I bet you'd look cute in it!" And then she threwed the sweater to the door of Rebecca's room.

"Thanks!" Rebecca shouted while quickly putting on her jeans. They felt a bit tighter than other times.

"Gotta go, Reb. See you at dinner!" Said Rachel right before leaving the small two room apartment.

"See ya'!"

As Rebecca tried to button her jeans, she realized that she couldn't. She then thought that maybe she could suck in her belly and button them then, so she tried it without any results.

"Oh come on, I don't have time for this..." Rebecca cried, but then she remember one of those useless life hacks that she had seen in video a couple of days ago, and suddenly they didn't seem that useless anymore. She ran to the kitchen and looked for a rubber band. Once she found one, it was time to test the life-hack, to her surprise it worked. But it was noticeable that her jeans weren't really buttoned, so she put on the long sleeve top and the white sweater that Rachel had throwed her and tried to cover her waist as much as possible.

Rebecca sighed, she took her keys and left the apartment.

It was a long walk from the apartment to the library so Rebecca thought that maybe walking that distance every day would help her lose weight, so she could use jeans without having to resort to rubber bands. She arrived at the library 30 minutes later. It was a huge building, full of hallways with book shelfs left and right that reached the ceiling. You could find any book in history there (or at least that's what the liked to say) and right in the middle of the library there was a round table and sitting there, was Samantha. She was a red haired girl that wore a big round pair of metallic glasses and liked to wear bright-colored vests. She had wide hips and considerably big breasts, but something that Rebecca noticed right when she met her was her round fat belly, that she had no shame showing it. She always said that she had been fat all of her life and that she was proud of her curves, especially her belly.

Rebecca walked towards the round table to introduce herself to her work partner.

"Hi, my name is--" But she was interrupted by Samantha.

"Rebecca, right? You're the new girl?! Welcome!" She said happily as she hugged Rebecca. "Oh sorry, where are my manners, my name is Samantha."

"Hi, Samantha, it's nice to meet you" Rebecca jiggled. "Where can I leave my stuff?" She asked.

Samantha let her in to the round table and showed her a little space under the table where she could leave her bag.

"Things here are actually really simple, newbie" Samantha gent back to her chair, the tiny chair screeched as she sat down. "Members are allowed to rent two books at the same time, if they're not members they can only rent one book at a time..." Samantha kept talking about the library's basics, but Rebecca was too busy looking at Samantha's figure. She was truly amazed, Samantha's belly produced huge fat rolls, her huge breats rested on her belly and her butt was overflowing the tiny little chair. Rebecca wondered how could a girl become so damn massive. But her fantasy was quickly over once Samantha realized that Rebecca was too busy looking at her to actually listen to what she was saying.

"Hey, newbie!" Rebecca quickly came back to reality. "My eyes are up here." Rebecca was so embarrassed that she blushed.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It happens a lot. But it's the first time that a girl looks at me in that way. It's usually guys." Rebecca became even more embarrassed now. She sighed and sta down next to Samantha.

"I thought that this place was gonna be colder" Rebecca commented.

"It used to be a lot colder, but recently they installed a heating system." Samantha responded.

Rebecca decided to take off her sweater, but she had forgotten about the button and the rubber band, so when she took the sweater off she revealed the unbuttoned jeans and the rubber band that was furiously trying to keep both sides together.

Samantha quickly realized about this, and she said. "So you saw that life-hack, trust me, everyone has that kind of wardrobe mallfunctions once in a while, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh crap." Rebecca said.

"It's okay, newbie. I can show you a store that's right around the corner, they sell these fabolous leggins that look like jeans, so you don't have to worry about buttons anymore!" Samantha happily said.

"Thanks... How do you do it?"

"How do I do what?"

"Live with your body, and be happy with it." Rebecca asked.

"Well I have always had this big fella. And sure, there were poeple that bullied me, that called me names, but I personally have always liked to be this be big. And surprisingly there are guys who liked it too. And you can do neat tricks with it!"  Samantha answered.

"Neat tricks? Like what?"

"Like, for example..." she took a sip from her of soda. "Go ahead, press it"

Rebecca nerviously put her hand on samantha's huge belly and pressed it. Samantha burped and then jiggled. Rebecca jiggled too, but she was deeply aroused, so she pressed Samantha's belly again. "Hey *BURP* stop *BURP* it's not funny" She said.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry"  Rebecca stopped.

"That was fun, but we have work to do, here comes a customer." She said.

Rebecca smiled a bit, so far this first day at work had been a great one.

To be continued...

Chapter Three: "First Day - Part Two"

After a couple of hours, it was time for Samantha's favorite part of the day: Lunch Break. She'd always bring huge meals that she devoured in a matter of seconds. There was a little room in the back of the library that she liked to call "The Spot", there Sam would eat her lunch without having to worry about anything else.

"It's pretty great, and today I'm gonna eat noodles and this!" Samantha showed Rebecca a bottle that had a creamy liquid inside.

"What's that?" She asked.

It was "The Super Drink" as Sam named it. It contained cream, milk, chocolate and butter. It was basically a super milkshake.

"It fills you up in seconds!" Samantha was proud of her creation. "Here, try it."

"As fun as that would be, I can't, I'm on a diet." Rebecca answered, she was truly sad because she couldn't get a taste of Samantha's super drink.

"You are on diet?" Sam was amazed by the statement. "But you are super skinny!"

"No I'm not, look at this!" Rebecca grabbed one of her tiny rolls. "Besides, If I eat that, I'm gonna lose a bet."

"Well you look at this." Sam grabbed one of her massive fat rolls and slapped her round mid section. "Is that why you are doing this? A bet?"

"The bet and the fact that I feel like a freaking whale!" Rebecca exclaimed. "I couldn't even button these jeans for fuck's sake."

"Hey, chill, someone could hear you." Samanta sighed and took Rebecca by the hand. "Let's go to The Spot, there we can talk about it."

Once they were there, Sam picked up a chair and left it in a corner of the room, next to another chair. They sat down and started to talk.

"Hey Reb, you're not fat, you are chubby at best." Rebecca jiggled. "You wanna know what's fat?" 

Samantha took off her vest revealing her huge round belly and her massive breasts, she then lowered her leggins, fully revealing her belly to Rebecca. "This is fat." And then she slapped her belly. Rebecca was astonished, never in her life had she seen such a fat body, every part of Sam's body was filled of fat, making her arms huge and her breasts overflow her bra. "I don't even know why I'm doing this, I just met you! This is stupid, this is--" Rebecca came closer to Sam and sat down on her lap, she then started to grab Samantha's pronounced belly rolls. Rebecca had always liked bigger girls, but she'd kept it as a secret, because she knew that everyone would think that she was insane or that she had a weird fetish. But this was the limit, she couldn't contain herself anymore, she had a fat girl tease down for her and had shown her round and soft belly just for her to feel better. She then started to squish Sam's breasts, they seemed like two giant ballons that were just waiting to explode. 

"W-what are you doing?" Sam managed to say.

But Rebecca didn't answer, she started to grab Sam's belly, making her burp. Then she started to kiss her breasts and to grab her fat ass. It was like being in paradise. "Hey big girl, it's lunch break, time to drink." Rebecca said as she grabbed the Super Drink. "We wouldn't want this to go to waste"  she said. Sam then started to chug the drink, and Rebecca could feel how her belly started to grow larger and larger. " You are a good girl" Rebecca slapped Sam's belly as Sam burped like Rebecca had never hear anyone burp before.

"Hey Reb..." Rebecca started to hear a faded voice. "Reb wake up, the shift is over!" 

Rebecca waked up, it was true, the shift had finished, it was time to go home. She had fallen asleep shortly after she had met Samantha.

"You're lucky that the boss didn't show up!" Samantha said. "I didn't want to wake you up because you looked tired."

"Yeah, I'm lucky."

"Hey I have a car, I can give you a ride home if you want to!" Samantha showed her the keys of her car.

"Sure, thanks" Rebecca answered happily.

It had been a great first day, even though she had slept for most of it. Looking on the bright side, she didn't have to go through the pain of having to eat salads, and she had just realize something, she didn't want to be skinny anymore. She wanted to get bigger and to be with Samantha, so she decided that from now on, that was gonna be her goal, not a stupid bet.

It had been a great day...

To be continued...

Well that was a shorter part, but next chapter is gonna be huge and filled with belly stuffings and the start of a sweet relationship. Hope you enjoyed it!

Hello there, I have decided that I'm going to put more effort on my writing and storytelling in order to tell the story that I've planned out in the best possible way. With that been said, I consider that my writing in the past three chapters has been quite bad, and I'm sorry for that. Finally, here you have chapter four of The Librarian, hope that you enjoy it!

PS: For time issues, this was not as long as I wanted it to be. 

CHAPTER FOUR: "A new goal."

Rebecca had ordered chinese food for dinner, she took the time to tidy up the dining room and even bought a wine of above average quality for the ocation. It had been a while since her first day at the library, but not many things had changed in that period of time. The most important thing was that Rachel finally finished her project. It was a twenty minute shortfilm called "The Ballad of Dark Memories". It was as edgy as it sounds, but Rachel was happy and that was cared at the moment. Rebecca knew that chinese food wasn't the classiest thing for a celebration, but her budget was really tight, so the options were short. Being a librarian was not a very lucrative job, actually, let me rephrase that, it was kind of a shit job. Customers would rarely show up, and there were like 5 registered members (one of which was dead).

But she tried to look on the bright side, she could spend hours talking to Samantha, and she even got the time to start reading again. So yeah, things were kinda bad, but also kinda good. Perfectly balance you could say.

The sound of the keys opening the lock of the door broke the silence, Rachel had arrived. As she entered the apartment Rebecca exclaimed happily:

"Congratulations!" She even had one of those pointy hats that said "I'm proud of you". Pretty cheesy stuff.

"Thanks Reb!" The friends hugged. "So what did you make for me?"

"Oh, yeah... About that--" Rebecca was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell and the voice of a delivery guy.

"Your order is here!"

"I will get that." Rebecca opened the door and brought the food inside. "I didn't make you anything, I was short of time, but I got you some delicious chinese food!" All Rachel did was laugh.

"Well then, give me some of that delicious chinese food!" Rachel sat down at the table in the dining room.

"I'm sorry, Rach, I should've done something better..." Rebecca genuinely was dissapointed at herself, she thought that she was a terrible friend.

"Hey, don't worry, it's okay." Rachel told her. They met in college and had been great friends ever since, Rachel was well aware that Rebecca wasn't really good at planning parties, so she tried her best to make Rebecca feel like she wasn't useless.

"You are just saying that to make me feel better." Rebecca placed the food on the table and started to eat.

"No I'm not!" (She obviously was). "I would never do such a thing" (She'd done it before). "You know what? We don't need to worry about that, lets just eat, alright?"

"Alright." And so they did. It was a nice time, they talked about Rachel's shortfilm and a bunch of other stuff. A couple of minutes later, they'd already finished all the chinese food and were half-way done with the wine. As time passed, buttons became tighter as bloated bellies emerged from their mid-sections. Rachel's bloated belly was quite small, because it was just that, a bloated belly. Rebecca's belly, on the other hand, had experienced huge changes during the past weeks, and not only her belly had grown bigger, but her breasts and bum became rounder aswell. She even had cute lovehandles, and a double chin was starting to show itself.

"Fuck I'm tired, *BURP*, I'm going to hit the bed, Reb." Rachel stood up, went to her bedroom and closed the door. But Rebecca stayed up, and as she was finishing her fifth glass of wine her jeans' button popped.

"Ah yes, that felt good." It wasn't the first time that she'd popped a button, and it wasn't like she didn't have leggins that she could use to prevent this from ever happening, she enyojed popping her pants' buttons. It was one of the things that most arroused her. That and watching Samantha's big and round body.

Rebecca's belly had officially evolved from a chubby little belly to a round fat belly. This was mostly due to the fact that lately, she'd been following Samantha's diet, and it was starting to show really tangible results. She grabbed her now fat belly and burped. "Mission accomplished." She said.

And it was true, one of Rebecca's new goals was now completed, and it was time to finish the next one: "Tell Samantha how she truly felt about her."

WARNING: This story contains: weight gain, burps and one small sentence mentioning farts. With that in mind enjoy!

CHAPTER FIVE.

“Did you hear the news?” Samantha asked Rebecca. It was another slow day at the library. There were a couple of college students that were studying for an incoming exam, a pretty uncommon thing to see nowadays. Rebecca was hearing over their conversation, with the hope that maybe they’d start talking gossip about someone, or any other thing that wasn’t physics.  “No. What happened?” Rebecca asked. “They’re closing the library.” Samantha answered. Rebecca almost fell off her chair.

“They are what?!” Sam’s peaceful reading of her favorite book, “Little Women”, was quickly interrupted by her co-worker’s outraged reaction. She put down her book on the table and tried to calm her down. “Hey, it’s okay, they’re closing the library because they are going to move us to a different, smaller location.” She said. “And you didn’t think that maybe you should’ve started saying that instead of scaring the shit out of me?!” Rebecca grabbed Sam’s shoulders and the started to shake her.

“Oh, sorry Reb, it wasn’t my intention” Sam took her book and resumed her reading. “No, I’m sorry, I overreacted, I shouldn’t treat you like that.” Rebecca went back to hearing the students’ conversation. “Anyway, do you have any plans for later today?” Samantha asked her. “I got finally got Netflix, and a decent TV, so I was wondering if you would like to come to my place later today.”

Rebecca’s eyes opened wide, this was it, Sam had finally invited her to come over to her place. She’d never been so happy before, but she couldn’t just explode in happiness there, or she would look like a total maniac. So, she took a deep breath, turned around to where Sam was sitting, and calmly said “I would love to.”  Samantha smiled “Awesome, I was thinking that you could come by at 8 o’ clock—”

“YES SURE!” Rebecca’s excitement had shown itself “I-I mean, that sounds great, can you send me your address?”

“Of course.” She jiggled as she went back to reading the book.

“She invited you over?!” Rachel was just as excited as her roommate. “Finally! I’ve waited weeks for you two to finally go on a date!”

“Date? No. This is no date, it’s just two co-workers/friends meeting up to watch a movie.” Rebecca realized as she finished the sentence that it pretty much sounded like a date. “Okay, maybe there is a small possibility that it’s a date.”

“Don’t be embarrassed, it was pretty notorious that were into her. And by the way you describe her, she sounds pretty cute.” Rebecca had decided not to mention Sam’s figure, and only the color of her eyes and hair and her loveable personality, because she didn’t want Rachel to know that she was into “bigger” women, or at least she didn’t want to tell her yet.

While they were talking, Rebecca was exploring the deeps of her wardrobe, in the search of a nice outfit for the night (she actually had found a couple of good-looking outfits, the only problem was that she was too big for them). She found a classy dress, but she thought that it was a little too much for a movie night. After thirty minutes of searching for the “perfect” outfit, she gave up and grabbed a pair of black pants that miraculously fitted her and a red blouse (that was a little to small for her, and you could actually see her love handles and belly button).

“See you later” she said. “Good luck!” Rachel exclaimed as Rebecca closed the door of the apartment.

Sam’s place wasn’t so far from Rebecca’s apartment, but she still decided to take a cab rather than walking to her place. Samantha lived in a little one-floor house, it was quite old, but it looked like someone had taken good care of it. Sam’s car was parked in the front yard, and next to it was a bike that seemed like it hadn’t been used for a long time. Rebecca walked to the wood door and rang the doorbell.

Sam opened the door, she was wearing a red dress that look a little to small for her, but Rebecca actually enjoyed the view. “Reb! It’s good to see you, get in!” she seemed excited. Rebecca came into the house, there were lots of geeky stuff hanging on the walls, Star Trek posters, a framed ring, and a long wood stick. “Things are a little messy here, but I tried my best” Sam took a cake out of the oven. “Well your best is definitely better than mine, this place looks great!” Rebecca sat down in a big red couch that was in front of the T.V. “You think so?” Sam cut a couple of slices of cake and placed them on a dish, then she took a dish and left it on a little table next to the couch. “I hope you like it, I made it myself.” She then sat down next to Rebecca.

“It looks delicious” Rebecca said. “So, what do you want to watch?” Sam asked as she turned on the T.V. “I don’t really now.” Rebecca grabbed one of the slices of cake and she started to eat it, it was amazing, she’d never eaten such a good cake. And that wasn’t a coincidence, Sam was quite the cook and she put all of her efforts into making a great cake for her. “This is great! Can I eat another one?” She asked. “Of course, eat as many as you want, I made it for you after all.” Sam’s stomach growled, while her heart was saying “give all the cake to her” her belly was furiously asking for a taste. But she had to keep it together, she didn’t want to look like a pig in front of Rebecca, and she was well aware that if she ate anything that red dress wasn’t going to handle it, and seeing Rebecca eat like there was no tomorrow wasn’t helping the situation either.

As Rebecca was eating her fifth slice, she realized that her zipper had given up and now the only thing that was keeping her belly to burst out was a tiny button, and as aroused as that would make her, she couldn’t act like a pig in a situation like this. She tried to cover her now exposed underwear with her blouse. “That dress looks good on you.” She managed to say. “You think so?” Sam blushed. “Yeah, it makes your curves look…” Rebecca got distracted looking at Sam’s fat belly pushing that red dress to the limit so hard that she could see her deep belly button. “… Curvier.”

Sam jiggled. “Yeah, you could say that about this big fella” she grabbed her belly. “You look great too.” She came to closer to Rebecca. “Really?” She then placed her hand on Rebecca’s thigh. “Really.” Sam’s lips came closer to Rebecca’s lips, Rebecca grabbed Sam’s waist and finally kissed her. “What about watching Netflix?” Sam asked. “It can wait.” Rebecca answered.

But just as everything seemed to be falling into its place, Rebecca’s button popped and flied all the way to the other side of room, exposing her now round belly and her underwear. She was embarrassed, and tried to cover it with her blouse, without any success. “I’m such a pig!” She cried. But Samantha then grabbed Rebecca’s belly and started to rub it. “W-what are you doing?” Sam started to finger Rebecca’s belly button. “You think I haven’t notice about this?” Rebecca moaned, it was strange, she didn’t remember her belly button was so sensitive. “The first day you came to the library you had a little belly, and you told me that you wanted to lose it, it seems like you don’t want to do that now.” She grabbed a slice of cake. “No, now it seems that you like being bigger, this belly doesn’t lie.” Rebecca moaned again, but when her mouth was open Sam fed the slice to her. “So, yeah you’re a pig, but you’re my pig.” Her fingers went down to Rebecca’s underwear. As she swallowed the slices of cake that Sam fed her, Sam started to finger her. She had never been so aroused in her entire life, she was enjoying every second of it, as she was reaching her climax, she burped like she never had burped before. “It seems like you’re a little gassy.” Those were the words that finally made her cum.

“You’re done? You’re fast.” Sam jiggled. “Your turn.” Rebecca smiled and grabbed Sam’s fat ass. “I’ve always wanted to do this.” They kissed again. “That dress looks tight; I wonder what a couple of slices of cake would do to it…” She grabbed a huge piece of cake and fed it to her, Sam’s stomach started to growl. “Your tummy’s asking for it.” Rebecca slapped Sam’s huge belly, the slap made her entire body jiggle, like it was made out of jelly. As Rebecca fed Sam more pieces of cake, her dress became tighter and tighter until it ripped, revealing Sam’s belly and, due to her not using a bra, her huge round breasts. “You’re massive…” She softly touched Sam’s underwear. “Even your damn pussy is fat!” Samantha burped, she felt so stuffed, her belly was tight full of food and gas, she was feeling so gassy that she realized that she had the need of fart, but she felt like that was where she was gonna draw the line, her plans were ruined when Rebecca took both hands and pushed the gas out of Sam’s belly. She couldn’t stop burping, and then she farted. Rebecca was surprised. “Now who is gassy?” she jiggled. “You’re such a pig, and I love it.” Rebecca took the last piece of cake, and just as she was about to feed it to Sam, her bloated stomach growled. “Mmm… This one’s for me.” She swallowed the cake like it was nothing. Sam could swear that shallowing that cake made her belly grow rounder immediately. “I’m sorry, Sam. I’m a hungry gal.”

Hi, this is a short update to give you some content while I work on my studies. I hope you like it! A longer chapter may come out later this week :D

WARNING: This story contains burps (lots of them), big bloated bellies and a small sentence concerning a sex toy. With that in mind, enjoy!

CHAPTER SIX.

Rebecca woke up the next morning lying on Sam’s bed, completely naked and feeling like she had eaten all the food on the world. Next to her, Sam was deeply asleep, there were lots of leftovers just lying on the bed and empty bottles of beer on the floor. Rebecca sat down on the bed and looked down to her midsection. It looked (and felt) huge, it wouldn’t stop growling and when she touched it, it felt like a beach ball about to explode. She couldn’t stop burping; she’d clearly overdone it last night. She stood up and started to look for her clothes, every time she took a step, she would hear a *slosh*, like her stomach was overflowing.

She found her underwear lying on the couch, next to a pink vibrator, she started to remember parts of what happened last night. She could remember eating cake, kissing with Sam, getting fingered by her, and eating for the rest of the night. The aftermath of all that binge-eating was clearly showing, and she couldn’t go to work looking like an absolute blimp, so she looked for clothes on Sam’s closet. She found a pair of black leggings, that strangely enough fit her really well, and a baggy black shirt (she’d heard that black made you look thinner).

Rebecca came back to Sam’s bedroom and woke her up. “Wake up- *BURP* Ahg why the hell am I burping so much today?!” Sam opened her eyes. “Hi, Reb.” She stood up, Sam, just like Rebecca, looked like she’d eaten way too much. Her belly was hanging to the point that Rebecca couldn’t even see her underwear, and like Rebecca, she was a burp factory. She checked her watch and shouted. “Shit! *BURP* We’re going to be late!”

They arrived to the library some minutes later, bloated as hell and looking buzzed. They went to the roundtable and sat down on their chairs, which seemed to screamed in agony as they had to handle the weight of these two huge women. “I feel like I ate all the food in a fucking cruise!” Rebecca said as she rubbed her belly. “Next time we do this, we have to control ourselves.” Sam commented.

Rebecca smiled. “Next time?” Sam blushed immediately “Oh. Well I mean if you ever want to that again I—I’m not forcing you—” Rebecca laughed. “You are so cute, I adore you.” Sam, who could barely stand up went to the drug store to get some medicine for their stomach aches. That was a slow day, like most, but it felt extremely slow and painful.

Finally, later that day, Rebecca arrived at her apartment where Rachel was waiting to hear what a lovely night she had had. Instead, she stumbled upon with her Friend wearing huge, baggy clothes, her stomach being the size of an overinflated beachball and burps instead of a romantic story. “So, what did you guys do?” She asked curiously. “Oh, you know, stuff.” Rebecca didn’t feel like telling her friend that she’d spent the night eating like a pig and being fingered God knows how many times, so she skipped to what she knew Rachel would be interested in. “We kissed.” Rachel gasped in excitement, her friend had finally found a new couple, after years of nothingness, she felt proud. “Then we shall celebrate!” She said. “Why are you talking like that?”

“Because, ma’am, this is an occasion that we have been waiting for centuries. No, MILLENIUMS!” She laughed her lungs out. “That, and the fact that’ve been studying for this new project about Shakespeare.” They both laughed at the situation. “Anyways, when are you going to go out with her again?” She then had a realization. “YOU COULD INVITE HER OVER, I REALLY WANT TO MEET THE LUCKY LADY!” Rebecca looked at her friend’s eyes, that were full of excitement, it was at that moment that she realized she fucked up.