Ilse, Fatrules1, Cantenero

Guest miskaboo

Question

11 answers to this question

Guest 5 Star-G

I Don't Know What This For Twitter Account is @awwitscharlotte But, I Remember That The Profile photo comes of ilse's Curvage Account. and this is the real twitter account from ilse. maybe we could convince her to that they maybe then very shortly again would like to try!?!? We Want More!! We Want More!! We Want More!! btw i have pic's from her & a video

Lets leave her slone .

She has stoped gaining, and lost around 20kgs.

She had her reasons for leaving and she lost the weight anyway , no point in bothering her.

Even if she did come back like you said ... she would be 20 kg lighter, curvage is in the past for her so let her enjoy her life without the past creeping up . She is beautiful and had an awesome gain but it's not like the internet ran out of chubby chicks and gainers.

Lets leave her slone . 

She had her reasons for leaving and she lost the weight anyway , no point in bothering her.

Even if she did come back like you said ... she would be 20 kg lighter, curvage is in the past for her so let her enjoy her life without the past creeping up . She is beautiful and had an awesome gain but it's not like the internet ran out of chubby chicks and gainers.

I can only agree with that.