Unlimited reactions

NikeLove1986

17 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Has anyone thought of just making reactions unlimited i mean it would really help when Models want to do Free video give away and Users are out. Maybe make this happen Mods 

This is exactly why the number of reactions were reduced. Models/Members were abusing the system. Instead of using reactions to reward the BEST content, they are being used as a bargaining chip to "game the system" and unfairly push some models to the top. 

10 hours ago, S77 said:

This is exactly why the number of reactions were reduced. Models/Members were abusing the system. Instead of using reactions to reward the BEST content, they are being used as a bargaining chip to "game the system" and unfairly push some models to the top. 

thanks for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense when you say it like that. I am new here and thought it was a social site similar to facebook with the reacting and commenting but makes total sense now :) Thanks. 

10 hours ago, S77 said:

Ok, that is a fair point. I like reacting to content and am running out of reactions very quickly, but I understand the efforts being made to try to curb gaming the system and make it more fair for all the content creators.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, S77 said:

So is there not a way to disable the likes on the types or posts that are abusing the system?

It seems silly to me if 50 members make 50 different posts that I happen to like I have to be selective about which one's I show my approval for!

Would you not agree.

3 hours ago, Don Don said:

So is there not a way to disable the likes on the types or posts that are abusing the system?

It seems silly to me if 50 members make 50 different posts that I happen to like I have to be selective about which one's I show my approval for!

Would you not agree.

100% agree.

The idea is that folks can "React" to things they like which in turn coalesces the best content for others to conveniently find.

It's unfortunate that folks have buggered up the system with rigged contest style cheats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see a lot of people here want the site reactions to increase... I say Mods. You should definitely fix this issue because the Models here are always asking whem you buy a clip to React and write a review of set clip you purchased. I mean we are not asking a lot here hopefully this can get solved because i do not want to choose which model i have too save my reactions on. Thanks to everyone who commented on it ! You guys are the real MVP 

• Garlic locked this topic