Hi Casey, my name is Eric and I am 26 and live in RI where I was born and raised. 

I have been into feeding/weight gain since I was a kid.  My earliest feedism memories was being extremely turned on by weight gain and expansion in cartoons and TV shows growing up.  I never knew how or why I was so turned on by women getting big & fat until I discovered the feeding community in my teens.  Finding out that there are others that feel the same way I do about women gaining weight gave me a sense of comfort and allowed me to immerse myself in this community/fetish and become more comfortable with how I feel about big, beautiful, growing women. 

Over the past few years I have done been an online feeder for some members of the feedee community, but have never had real experience with being an in-person feeder (although it has been my ultimate goal).  I've tried finding a feedee on certain sites just for people in this community, but have been unable to find one in my area that I can "click" with. 

I have viewed your profile on a certain feedee/feeder sites before and have seen that we live in the same area, but have been too shy to say hi or introduce myself like this before (I'm very introverted).  Your gain has been one of my favorites since I've been a part of this community, even before I knew that you lived in the same area, and have enjoyed watching you blow up to epic proportions.

Currently, I am finishing up my degree in OT and work two jobs to support myself. 

It would be an honor and a privilege to be a new feeder friend to you, if you so choose.  If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your weight gain journey and look forward to viewing and purchasing your amazing content for years to come.  Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself for the chance to be a feeder friend to you.

Sincerely,

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slumdogtrillionare
10 hours ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

I’m from Boston I want to make you so fat dm me

I’m not a bot either I jus am new to this and I kinda want to explore becoming an absolute slob.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Offshore3000

New Hampshire area, and would definitely be interested. Have no problem being on camera. I have experience and would be súper Professional and willing to do whatever you needed, including cover any/all expenses. Thanks look forward to hearing from you 😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...