Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
lachlanism

Male feedees/gainers, where do you go for encouragement?

3 posts / 338 viewsLast Reply

I am a young male who has recently come to accept they have a problem with their body image:  I have for a long time, been  restricting my calorie intake and exercising hard despite being rather underweight.    I've only recently come to realise how unhealthy this is,   and that the people telling me that i'm too skinny may very well be right. 

I've recently made the decision to "dirty bulk" my way up from 63kg to 75kg.     I've been enjoying it thus far but I need that little extra push.  
I would love to be able to share my journey and get some encouragement,  to help build my confidence.

Any recommendations?  I know of a few places,   I just wanna make sure I haven't missed any.      

(Anything questions or advice,  don't hesitate to let me know!)

i think... male or female the issue is the same. where do you go for encouragement? you must let it flow... to make an extra effort , taking a toll on you to gain would be the same as people doing an effort to lose weight.