• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RayRocks said:

I'm wondering how much weight Emma Roberts is going to gain from her pregnancy?

Not sure what the weight of the average pregnant woman is, but realistically speaking I think she is probably going to get about as big as Lea Michele. But it's also possible she'll become as round as Jessica Simpson or bigger.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, YourMomGay2 said:
A couple more pics

I have a feeling this is as big as she gets because one for instance A we don’t know how that baby is inside of her tummy and B we also don’t know when she’s due .
Also speaking of that how much pounds does she weigh now.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:14 AM, RayRocks said:

I have a feeling this is as big as she gets because one for instance A we don’t know how that baby is inside of her tummy and B we also don’t know when she’s due .
Also speaking of that how much pounds does she weigh now.

I think she still has a couple of months to go. My guesstimate is that she got knocked up in April, which - if that is the case - would put her due date at somewhere in either late December or early January. As for her current weight, I'm guessing somewhere around 65 - 75 kg (143 - 165 lbs).