• Curvage Model

With my birthday being in a  week (July 1), I wanted to do something fun! 

I'm doing a raffle to win my birthday video free! 🎉🎉🎉

There will be three winners.

How to enter

1. Leave a review on any of my clips. (One review per video, multiple reviews on a single video will disqualify) 

It's that simple! I'll be picking the winners on July 1st and will announce by the 2nd., video will be available no later than the 7th. 

May the odds be ever in your favor 😉

P.S. I only have 15 reviews right now... so the odds are very good for you ;)

PSX_20200624_215009.jpg

1 hour ago, kitkatfeedee said:

With my birthday being in a  week (July 1), I wanted to do something fun! 

I'm doing a raffle to win my birthday video free! 🎉🎉🎉

There will be three winners.

How to enter

1. Leave a review on any of my clips. (One review per video, multiple reviews on a single video will disqualify) 

It's that simple! I'll be picking the winners on July 1st and will announce by the 2nd., video will be available no later than the 7th. 

May the odds be ever in your favor 😉

P.S. I only have 15 reviews right now... so the odds are very good for you ;)

PSX_20200624_215009.jpg

I left a great review previously. Five stars and well written. You're an Astounding member of the community. 

I've bought a bunch of your curvage videos but had forgot to write reviews. Thanks for reminding me to do that. I love your videos and really appreciate the time you take creating them and posting them. You are 10 stars out of 5 and the most beautiful and sexy model here. 

And there are a lot of big beautiful women on curvage. I love them all but you are the best 😃

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, curvyfan said:

I've bought a bunch of your curvage videos but had forgot to write reviews. Thanks for reminding me to do that. I love your videos and really appreciate the time you take creating them and posting them. You are 10 stars out of 5 and the most beautiful and sexy model here. 

And there are a lot of big beautiful women on curvage. I love them all but you are the best 😃

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰 I just finished reading your reviews and they were so sweet, put the biggest smile on my face ❤️

8 minutes ago, kitkatfeedee said:

The winners are in! 

Watch me draw them here:

@Jazzman @Guest PeterK57

@mj3200

I'll be in contact with you tomorrow! For now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my birthday 🥰

Thanks to all those who left a review, they make my heart so happy ❤️❤️

Well now there's a message I am looking forward to 😊