• Curvage Model

Heyy! I've been on Curvage now for a few days and I'M LOVING IT! Everyone here is so amazing and kind.🥰 I am so excited for this Curvage journey... and all the yummy food that will come with it!🐷🐷 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

I'm a pretty simple lady. The fastest way to my heart is through my big, soft belly. 💦😘💦

100_0313.JPG

100_0292.JPG

100_0290.JPG

100_0280.JPG

100_0181.JPG

100_0179.JPG

10 minutes ago, Bellylover777 said:

Very sexy top you created - and there is surely room in your beautiful big belly for the choco-milk - and when I would rub and massage this amazing belly - you could surely drink some bottles more - love your stuffed belly

Keep up the good work.  I just wish that it was a carton of Heavy Cream with the words on the label displayed.   So many of us Fat Admirers share this fattening idea !!! 💕😃👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Happy Tuesday! 

On a side note, i know I've had a lot of tape in my belly button lately. It was pierced about a month ago and when I got a longer bar it was digging into the bottom part of my belly and the tape helps keep it in place. Soon i should be able to stop wearing it once the hole heals. 💖💖

20200713_180315.jpg

20200713_180339.jpg

20200713_180431.jpg